Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and Terri, SO. I'm glad you get to enjoy family again! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! We had a house full and loved every minute!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours StoneOtter.🦃 Hope you have a great day!
Thanks Cola! Hope you had a nice day too! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
What could be more festive than Thanksgiving in Massachusetts! Have a fun-filled day. :)
Now that you mention it!
Well that's how they wrote history.
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍽 to the entire Stone Otter 🦦 Clan. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:
The Best and Happiest to you and yours Cap'n!

PLEASANTLY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE A NEW SPONSOR UPDATE

Welcome to Lerugged, our latest landrace sativa purveyor @Table Mountain Sativa Co ! Originator of this IKLWA and LC-18 from my other journal . His shop is now open! My people and I are adoring these amazing genetics! I didn't have any idea getting elevated could be so different! Check Table Mountain out for a good and different time!

Welcome to Lerugged, our latest landrace sativa purveyor @Table Mountain Sativa Co ! Originator of this IKLWA and LC-18 from my other journal . His shop is now open! My people and I are adoring these amazing genetics! I didn't have any idea getting elevated could be so different! Check Table Mountain out for a good and different time!
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks so much buddy. I'm glad they are hitting thr spot and you enjoy the unique high.
Hello you!

Have you got a new business venture? Coz I’m all about supporting sponsors where I can.

And good luck. I hope you make it rain money!

Hey Stone.

I went to their site.

Can you tell me what their "R350" per seed price translates to in US Dollars?

I've got a gut feeling that I'm not going to like the answer. I hope I'm wrong. :Rasta:

Hey Stone.
I went to their site.
Can you tell me what their "R350" per seed price translates to in US Dollars?
I've got a gut feeling that I'm not going to like the answer. I hope I'm wrong.
1701720692679.png

Happy Holidaze StoneOtter!🎄

Back
Top Bottom