Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

You can be very proud of this effort. Because of your seeds Our patient has proclaimed the RSO created from Otters Dream is providing him more benefits when compared to the store-bought versions we had resorted to on occasion of me running out.
God Bless you my man. :love:
You will be my guy for MOY awards.
Dave

Bang Up harvest btw hehe

Are you sure the OD is part Blue Dream CBD?
Stoners love it

You can be very proud of this effort. Because of your seeds Our patient has proclaimed the RSO created from Otters Dream is providing him more benefits when compared to the store-bought versions we had resorted to on occasion of me running out.
God Bless you my man. :love:
You will be my guy for MOY awards.
Dave
This is warming my heart Maritimer! But it's your hard work that I applaud! I'm a small tooth in the gears of your machine that is whirling away helping the many beautiful folks in need! I'm lucky to be that tooth! God bless YOU My friend!
Bang Up harvest btw hehe

Are you sure the OD is part Blue Dream CBD?
Stoners love it
I know right!? Yes positive! That Stankberry pollen cranked up the thc from 8% to who knows? I think years ago we thought it may be around 20%. Somewhere in that zone. Doesn't it taste great? It's the best blueberry flavor'd one yet in my opinion.

I grew one this grow, just cut her, Had a chance to chuck some Cherries DubeLee pollen on a bud. I have expectations!

HI ALL, GETTING POTM PRIZES UPDATE

:woohoo:Who knew when I woke up yesterday morning it would be like my birthday! @Remo Nutrients was first to deliver their Supercharged Kit! We love the way this kit allows one to grow beautiful flowers with almost no effort! It grows great! I'll be having my "away" grows coming up again soon featuring it! Thank you!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

@Herbies Seeds came through with their Desert Line of seeds and am I crazy happy about that! Last try they got confiscated at the border so some agent is growing them and I had to wait for these! Well done on the stealth packaging my brothers and sisters at Herbies! Thank you very much!
Awesome things happen here at The Mag!

Winning!!
So what are you growing next? Im sure you still have mad supply still, unless you have a weed problem haha.
Nice prizes too.
Hi Lerugged, I'm on break for a few weeks. Just got all the weed in containers and am cleaning up slowly. The pots need breaking down after Thanksgiving and soil needs amending. Next grow will be a @Herbies Seeds Desert run from the POTM win! Apple Betty, Mango Mousse, and Banana Pudding and one more I haven't decided on in the 4 x 4. Another sativa in the 3 x 3 I'm thinking. I'm happy to tell you my wife is asking for LC-18 every day now! It's a real nice way to elevate the day!
Right! Thanksgiving is Thursday so we'll have a house full of folks family and friends

HI ALL, GETTING POTM PRIZES UPDATE

:woohoo:Who knew when I woke up yesterday morning it would be like my birthday! @Remo Nutrients was first to deliver their Supercharged Kit! We love the way this kit allows one to grow beautiful flowers with almost no effort! It grows great! I'll be having my "away" grows coming up again soon featuring it! Thank you!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

@Herbies Seeds came through with their Desert Line of seeds and am I crazy happy about that! Last try they got confiscated at the border so some agent is growing them and I had to wait for these! Well done on the stealth packaging my brothers and sisters at Herbies! Thank you very much!
Awesome things happen here at The Mag!
Nice score of some awesome swag Stone. Congrats 🍾. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Enjoy your swag, your time off and your Thanksgiving, Stone. Enjoy! :Rasta:

Highya SO,

I hope you like fruit!! Dessert beans sound like a fun grow. Maybe they'll come up with sugarplums strain, lol! Congratulations on the box of goodies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Happy Smokin'

Sounds great all around. Those strains sound tasty too.
Im glad she likes it and I agree its a great way to get your day going.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving with all the little and big Otters!
It keeps me movin movin movin!
WOW is right Nice haul makes it worth it , and you got nukes for the next grows too . That would make for a really nice start to the day ! Congrats on getting the Desert mix seeds they sound tasty :yummy:
Thanks! I can't wait to get em wet!
Congratulations on the great prizes! Sent you a PM...
Thank you!
Nice score of some awesome swag Stone. Congrats 🍾. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Yeah baby!
Enjoy your swag, your time off and your Thanksgiving, Stone. Enjoy! :Rasta:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too!
Highya SO,

I hope you like fruit!! Dessert beans sound like a fun grow. Maybe they'll come up with sugarplums strain, lol! Congratulations on the box of goodies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Happy Smokin'
We do like some of the sweeter leaners Bode. Mimosa Shot and Zkittlez are on the menu every day. It's nice to weave different flavors through the day.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and Terri, SO. I'm glad you get to enjoy family again! Happy Smokin'

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours StoneOtter.🦃 Hope you have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom