Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

Re: Papasmoke DWC-- 5x- 400w TOPLED Grow THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

subbed

Welcome cronicchemphog...... Please feel free to add to anything or give any advice

I'm a total noob with indoor

Got my lights in today! !!! I have 5 x 400w mars 2 led lights. I didn't get 3 hangers like I was expecting so I am waiting on those but have a temporary solution.

Setup the entire room. Ventilation, installed the hydro system Halo Rain maker 6 bucket. ...hung the lights. ...very productive day.

Did not get my seeds from Herbies but we are in email talks about how this situation will be remedied so I will have more on that later.

I will be starting some bag seed tomorrow as to not lose aany more time on this grow. Strain was a pineapple kush

20140221_231201.jpg
20140221_211144.jpg
20140221_230947.jpg
20140221_231201.jpg
20140221_231242.jpg
20140221_230748.jpg

Thanks a lot! I am really excited to start on this journal I am a total noob at indoor growing with DWC and LED. Never done hydro. I plan on having more finished in the next few days and some seeds sprouted and rocking and rolling very soon! So I will be updating a lot here a lot

I know you are going to do great. I joined 420 in Nov and had just put my seeds to dirt around the 1st of Nov and it seems like it took forever to finally harvest but man what a learning experience and the people on here are amazing. I noticed you have quite a few of those amazing people already sub'd on here so that almost insures you success. The King should actually feel like he just harvested the girls in my closet tonight. His help was perfect every time and I would have failed miserably without his and many others on 420s help. You are in the right place.....:circle-of-love:

Chronic Weekend to you Papa :thumb:
nice new setup you got

Chronic Weekend to you Papa :thumb:
nice new setup you got

Thanks Chronichempfrog I am really anticipating this venture beginning

Hey Papasmoke.Sick set-up.I think your going to do great and I am here for the ride.:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy I am definitely ready to rock with this setup. Enjoy the ride thanks for tagging a long

Once I have water in these buckets I'll be able to spread them out more. Right now the plastic in the bottom is making them stay close because I don't have weight in them to keep them spread out. I will be germinating seeds tonight so should be rocking an rolling in next day or so.

I am probably going to use the paper towel method but I have some rock wool cubes and may consider just germinating in the rockwool.

Hey Papasmoke.Sick set-up.I think your going to do great and I am here for the ride.:thumb:
Agreed! :popcorn:
You might want to join us tonight Papa. The details are below in my signature.

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

So tonight I popped some bag seeds in some paper towels. Hopefully soon will be getting this rolling an get an email from herbies.com about my seeds not coming in tomorrow. Hopefully they square it up.

Herb will take care of you. I had an order that included 6 feminized beans with bad genes. One of them survived & I'm growing it now as a mutant. After letting them know what happened they replaced them with 6 fems & 2 regulars.

looking good :thumb:
i would definitely recommend a scrog net there very useful
I'm not using one at the moment but I'm tying all my branches down to keep an even canopy

make sure to keep an eye on your ph in hydro it changes fast
hydro is to much effort for me so i went with coco haha

looking forward to seeing the babies :lot-o-toke:

Nothing new to report.... but hey why not some more pics!

Going to fill all the buckets tomorrow soon as seeds pop they r going into ph adjusted rockwool and into the DWC buckets

I wonder how long I should wait until I actually start using the hydro setup since the rockwool will hold moisture for a little while

20140224_193634.jpg

My grow nutes.....any advice on these would be great

20140224_193643.jpg

a wider view of my work space I built in the attic and some random supplies I have

20140224_193736.jpg

my hygrometer just put it up today. Plan to run the system and get it dialed in starting tomorrow after buckets are filled. Should I run the hydro system even though there is no plants in it? Just to get the environment kind of dialed in?

Back
Top Bottom