Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

20140224_193748.jpg

Stepped into the tent zipped it up and that fan is a beast!! From every open hole air was rushing in the tent!

looking good :thumb:
i would definitely recommend a scrog net there very useful
I'm not using one at the moment but I'm tying all my branches down to keep an even canopy

make sure to keep an eye on your ph in hydro it changes fast
hydro is to much effort for me so i went with coco haha

looking forward to seeing the babies :lot-o-toke:

I have everything I need to build a scrog out of schedule 40 pvc and some contractor string. I figure I have a few weeks to build it since I won't need it for a few weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Now when I get my order from Herbies I won't be able to use it since I got AUTOs. Hopefully they allow me to change my seeds to feminized instead of auto

my best advice would be to go easy on the nutes ff nutes are hot id got 1/4 of their chart to start
Happy Muchday PAPA :thumb:

I plan on putting the seeds in the rockwool plugs that r gonna be soaked in ph adjusted water ...Then when roots are growing through that put in rockwool cubes. Put in dwc filled around with hydtoton.....

I plan on taking the rockwool cubes and presoaking them also in ph adjusted water. I have seen it suggested to use light nutes in the water as well........Any advice on that?

I would not use any nutrients when you are germinating seeds, too many seeds are harmed by too high of nutrients. I would start slowly with a 1/4 strength dose of the recommended amount of nutrients and progressively over several watering increase the nutrient strength.

Here are the FoxFarm nutrient feeding schedules

When should I start the nutes?

Looks like you're ready & off to the races Papa. Show us the money...

good do you ship

lol dude ....until this is federally legal I will take no such risks.

i would not add any nutrients.
Seeds have everything they need for the first week or so of life

i was going to build my own net before but when i was in my local
hydro shop i found them for 50c a square meter :cheesygrinsmiley:

yea you should run everything before your plants go in
to get your environment dialed in
i learned that the hard way

them leds look allot easier on the eyes than hps
:peace:

looks great!!! One question, how are you planning to regulate your temps of your water?

Not something i have really thought about. I am using leds...so hoping the temps won't be that bad. And I am pulling air from inside my house which is 70 degrees year round

Happy Weednsday Papa :thumb:

Not something i have really thought about. I am using leds...so hoping the temps won't be that bad. And I am pulling air from inside my house which is 70 degrees year round

keep eye on your water temp, i have almost a setup like yours. i am pulling air from my house also and found my res temps getting above 70f. So i just ordered a chiller because I am already tired of taking frozen water bottles to my attic LOL.

keep eye on your water temp, i have almost a setup like yours. i am pulling air from my house also and found my res temps getting above 70f. So i just ordered a chiller because I am already tired of taking frozen water bottles to my attic LOL.
haha i was doing the same thing with frozen water bottles
i was putting them in the ducting and it was cooling the air really well but they just melted in 30 min

I got an ac at the back of the tent my intake airline is right around where the ac is and all my outlet hoses run right past the front of the ac
water temps usually lower than tent by at least 2 degrees f

I will probably use frozen water bottles. Easy and cheap I have already dumped a lot of money into this. Now it's time to get thru a harvest and then refund myself and pour more money in.

I will probably use frozen water bottles. Easy and cheap I have already dumped a lot of money into this. Now it's time to get thru a harvest and then refund myself and pour more money in.

LOL yep I know the situation PapaSmoke...I am almost halfway through with my first grow also.... but it has turned into one hell of a hobby :)

Happy Thurweed day Papa :thumb:

So the wife is freaking out because she thinks the noise from the attic will draw attention from company. I told her it isn't noticeable normally but it is 2 am and we have everything turned off.
Mainly I think it is the air pump on the floor that's making noise as well as the water pump in the dwc....

Any suggestions on noise control??

Back
Top Bottom