Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Oh yea. In the future u should wait for slightly larger clones. 2-3 nodes not 2-3 inch. I try to keep clones around the 4 inch size. Smaller clones just harder and longer to get to root.
Another tip, find some styrafoam or neoprine, cut a slit and cut it to the shape of the cup. Will block light to stop alge growth. Clones that small might be hard to find Styrofoam thin enough, I use neoprene I had laying around from an old tablet carrying case.

So the 1-1-2 doesn't work with veg plants? I thought that was something you could feed through its whole life. If not I'll mix some 3-2-1 for it, unless kingjohnc has something for veg I can use.

Here you go Stumped , I was hoping for a little bit more from them at this point was hoping that they would have been a little fatter by now
420_pics_0034.jpg
420_pics_0024.jpg
420_pics_0015.jpg

I hope so I know the last 2 they fatten up a lot more but with the way this has gone I was just expecting a bit more from them at this point seems like they slowed down with budding. I think its just the slow week of all the white hairs stretching out. Just getting anxious for a good harvest LOL :blunt:

Peyton. Also I think u may have overlooked something in the Lucas instructions because u started with led and considered same as hid for feedings. Lucas did say under Cfl or any other non hid light to half dose 4-8 or at most 5-10 veg or flower. That's why I assumed and decided to half dose kingjohn formula.
But again I'm soil your Hempy, could mean a world of difference. But its easier to fix undosed then over dosed. Is my approach when trying anything I'm not sure of.

Peyton. Also I think u may have overlooked something in the Lucas instructions because u started with led and considered same as hid for feedings. Lucas did say under Cfl or any other non hid light to half dose 4-8 or at most 5-10 veg or flower. That's why I assumed and decided to half dose kingjohn formula.
But again I'm soil your Hempy, could mean a world of difference. But its easier to fix undosed then over dosed. Is my approach when trying anything I'm not sure of.

I used the low light formula for Lucas during veg under CFL. Except with the HGK, cause they told me it is a nute hog and handles about anything. The pc and clone in veg now were getting the 1-2-3 recipe, well 3-2-1. But I'm up for trying the less is more thing cause I love saving money on not replacing nutes so quick. I figured led counted the same as hid when it came to Lucas formula just cause of the watts and intensity. I'll get it all figured out someday though lol. I'm still learning, and consider myself lucky for having not burned any plants to death yet

Them girls are looking good jummejum! Can't wait to see what happens when they flower. And if you're growing in hydroton or perlite, you'll want hydro nutes. Looks like those nutes are made for soil. Somebody here might know better than me

Cheers, i have a question tho. See im at this point all about simplicity and cheapness. - Sooner or later i will have to upgrade.

Hypro does a hydroponics nutes as well, will they be worth buying for a hempy grow?

uhm, even on their webpage, its hard to find any information bout whats in those bottles? :/
I will try to find some valid information about this product.

Back
Top Bottom