Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Damn straight, cause I live in a hick one horse town. They have the 1300 usd "nasa" grow led. Garbage if you ask me, cause half the led's are blue lol. The only reason I ever stopped in was because I saw a poster for fox farm ocean forest.

I'll have to take pics next time I'm at the hydro shop here. Its shady as fuck. Sell the most random shit. Asked them if they sold LEDs. Buddy looked at me like I asked for a blowjob. And replied. "Not around here buddy we don't carry all those new age gizmos."
Riiight that's why everyone is buying them up lol

Hi guys heard about the Forum and thought to show some of my Pictures of my Big Bang Auto Out Door First Time Grower Here... Having some issues right now found bud rot last week cleared that all out... Then I found White mold took off all the leaves that had them on them off which was all at the the bottom buds at the bottom of the plant... Im in the Flowering Stage right now I feed every 5th day and just did her 8th feeding 3 days ago I do the 9th Thursday Morning....
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding4.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding6.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding5.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding3.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding2.jpg
Big_bang_3_days_after_8th_feeding1.jpg

I feel like I just found home fella's :) I can't help but love perpetual. I'll hopefully in a 6 month time frame have a 6 bucket perpetual set 2 weeks apart. Hoping to grow them pounders if ya know what I'm saying. Looking mighty good in here :)

Glad you found us Growlow, and you are home for sure. Can't wait to see you got going on for the next 6 months. Wildjim and stumped just did a harvest, but there will be plenty going on soon. Especially when wildjim starts his fast n vast. But I should have a harvest in about 6 weeks, so sit back and post anything and everything

Fell asleep on the couch last night lol fuckin neck is killing me.
Welcome SpiaksKush22 and grow low.
The white powder is a type of fungas. Almost goes hand and hand with bud rot. You did a good job doing what yoiu can to remove the powdery leaves. Its caused by high humidity. Not much u can do about that for outdoor. Maybe move her to where she gets better airflow.
She looks nice now. I may have missed it, but how many days are u into flower?

Where do u live in general? USA Canada etc. I live in east coast of Canada and hydro shops are few and far between lol the one close to me sells GH nutes and that's about it, and there basically a hole in the wall smoke shop/grow shop. Lol ask them ya never know. Its definitely not a fancy line of products. Its probably the cheapest.
Whatever ya do keep us updated. I'm curious about that nutes line.

I live somewhere north in europe :) but if both of you recommend the gh, i will go with that if the store sells it :) anyway, i'll make sure y'all are updated :)

Just came out the grow room. Looks like I can fit 4 more pots if I push the back tray back to the back wall. Next run if this sog works I'll do 20 plants. 4 rows of 5 plants.
Been so hot outside the grow room is high 90s since I planted them. They seem to be loving it, reaching for the sky.

Re arranged the plants to have the larger clones to the back. Next time I'll be more prepared to cut my clones closer to the same size. I got 3 large mother plants so enough clones won't be a problem.

Thinking on trying 32 or 40 1 gallon pots next round.

Damn that's gonna be one hell of a room. Hope you got a good system for watering them back wall plants.

Went with ol lady to hospital today for her father's appointment. He has stage 4 rectal cancer that spread to his liver. There gonna try a new trial on him with 4 different chemos, since surgery isn't an option right now. She lost her mom 2 years ago to lung cancer, so she's pretty devastated.

I hope he does too. It's pretty aggressive, but we're still holding out hope. He has another appointment next week to see if it spread to his lungs. I hope this new trial chemo works

Rso man. I know u said her family is anti pot. But seriously. Bring it up. Its a cure within 2 months .
Hope he gets better. Either way.

Cheers bro.

I brought it up to the ol lady and she'll put a bug in his ear about it. He's in Illinois, so don't know if they have rso or anything medicinal yet there.

Fuck it drive to a legal state and get it. No matter what it costs its worth it. Make him some with your trim and popcorn. Shit simple to make.

I've been chatting with rick on Facebook. And keeping an eye on his findings. So far nothing can't be cured. Proof and everything.

Back
Top Bottom