Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

WJ, I couldn't be trusted with all that res temp business. Too many things to go wrong & too much to check & messing about altering the nutes. I like my trusty bucket & watering can :)

Zombie, I'm loving my 1st run in coco 75% perlite 25% it's been a breeze :)

WJ, I couldn't be trusted with all that res temp business. Too many things to go wrong & too much to check & messing about altering the nutes. I like my trusty bucket & watering can :)

Zombie, I'm loving my 1st run in coco 75% perlite 25% it's been a breeze :)
only issue so far with mine is a fungus fly or 2
but no real damage , I'm gonna use felt as a blocker next time , I seen a tree g/h nursery that used felt rounds on top of the soil mix . lookin for the fabric for the cloth blk bags that should work

I'm in the UK & I've never seen any critters in my room so it's not something I've ever had to combat. Felt sounds like a good solution though so good luck with it :)

No pests with perlite that I have seen. I put my perlite in 5 gallon paint strainer net bags. then into the bucket with hole drilled for drain. Bottom of my drilled hole is 2-1/4" above the bottom of the inside of the bucket. My last hempy was in a 1-1/2 gal pot. Too small of container, but I got 3 ozs dry from her. My girls are in 3 gallon buckets this time.

WJ

only issue so far with mine is a fungus fly or 2
but no real damage , I'm gonna use felt as a blocker next time , I seen a tree g/h nursery that used felt rounds on top of the soil mix . lookin for the fabric for the cloth blk bags that should work

made it home while lights were still on. heres whats going on.

heres whats in veg.
12 pk clones ready for next round next week.
IMG_009937.JPG

last pk mom. she looks pretty old too. main stem is about 1/2 inch thick and shes less then 2 feet tall lol. probably gonna get killed in the next few weeks. too many other better strains going on.
IMG_010835.JPG

here is the ak-47 mother i got going. see the leaf structure? all fucked up looking. only grows 3 or single blade leaves. buddy swears it didnt come from a flowering plant. i still have my doubts well see if the leaf structure normalizes in the next few weeks. already been 3 weeks and it hasn't.
IMG_010044.JPG
IMG_010234.JPG
IMG_010336.JPG

here is my white russian mom. small gonna take some time. but thats all i got is time lol
IMG_010535.JPG

and onto the flower room

here is the 8 pk left. leaves are almost all yellow and dead at this point. not much left for fan leaves. hairs are turning red and trichs are about 5% amber. this time next week they will be ready to come down.
IMG_011636.JPG
IMG_011944.JPG

here is the 12 white russian clones i got. grown quite abit aye? there about 24 inch tall now. 3 weeks since 12/12 and just under 2 weeks since pre flowers. 6-7 weeks to go and ill have some new smoke!
IMG_011037.JPG
IMG_012438.JPG
IMG_012237.JPG

thats all folks. wont be another update for awhile. sucks because i love spending time with my plants :(

Everything is looking great stumped. Can't wait to see your harvest. I'm still waiting to see when you get those green crack clones. I've been wanting to try that and trainwreck for a long time now

I am in :)))))
Here are the Fast and Vast girls. They are 24 days old from seed. They are having the GH FloraNova Simple Drain to Waste 4th week schedule. 4ml FloraNova Bloom, 1mlRapid Start, 2ml Liquid KoolBloom, 1ml FloraliciousPlus and 4ml CaliMagic; all amounts are per U.S. Gallon. They are under a TopLED Mars II 700 watt LED light at 30" above tops. Temps are 82F light on and 76F light off. They get fed every morning about 1 quart. I picked two monster 9 lobe fan leaves from Vast to allow light in. She is thick. Fast has been stretching with all of her limbs. Smells skunky. Good thing I got the new Phresh filter. They really work well for me. Ven Tech carbon filter let 30-40% of the odor through.

Well enjoy the view...

Here are both girls at 24 days old from seed pop

Fast_and_Vast_24_days_old.jpg

Here is Vast. She is smaller than Fast, but thick

Vast_24_days_old.jpg

Here is my girl Fast at 24 days from seed pop.

Fast_24_days_old.jpg

Both seeds were germinated in a Root Riot Plug. Took three days after soaking seeds in 61ppm faucet water til they sank. My faucet ph is 6.4. I ph the nutrients to 5.78-5.85. Plan on changing to KoolBloom dry in a week or two.

:geek:
WJ

Yea Jim I googled duckfoot. This isn't that I don't think.
Gonna wait another month before I post pics looking for another answer. Might be that duckshit I dunno. Didn't see Buddy's thread. Got me confused. Usually a clone from flowering plant will normalize leaf structure as soon as it starts growing again. This isn't, the structure seems to be getting even more fucked looking. From 3 blade mutants to 1 blade.

Hardly looks like a pot plant. Gonna clone it tomorrow and Chuck it in flower to see what it is. Once it roots of course lol

Girls are looking good tonight. Heater in there is keeping it in low 70's, and humidity around 45 to 55 percent. A lot better than it was, so I'm happy. HGK clone seems like it stretched more overnight. Now it's a little taller than SB. HGK Flux looks like she is getting back on track stacking buds. Clones look like they're getting a little taller, and the original 3 are getting tall and bushy now. So much going on, wish I had more lights.

Good man. Glad u got heater situated. Just In time too. Looks like north america just lost summer lol cold as a witches tit up here today.

This solo contest is going to be fun. I might enter 2. One Hempy one soiless. Didn't realize I was soilless for the last year lol sunshine mix is peat. I just call it soil.

Cool. Nice to see you are soil free like some of us. Should be fun to see how your strains do in a hempy though. This contest is gonna be a lot of fun, excited to see what can be done in a small cup. I've seen the cut in half 2 liters do some nice yield, so this should be funny. Too bad wildjim don't do photo strains, it'd be fun to see what he could do too. If i can pull half an ounce out of solo cup I'll be happy. Is that a lot or too little of a guess? You know I'm bad at guessing weights

Back
Top Bottom