Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

Nice growing PM, you did a great job, its got lots of bud sites should be real tasty. Now the hard part waiting till its done, starting some new plants is a good way to go.

Thank you very much tryshard. Yeah, I gotta get something going to distract me from the flowering girl. Don't play Xbox anymore, and my kid owns the TV most of the day. Gonna have to download more movies I guess. Luckily this website has been doing a good job of keeping me busy.

Thank you very much tryshard. Yeah, I gotta get something going to distract me from the flowering girl. Don't play Xbox anymore, and my kid owns the TV most of the day. Gonna have to download more movies I guess. Luckily this website has been doing a good job of keeping me busy.
Yeah I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here. At least my typing is getting better!

I'm gonna keep trying to tuck them leaves under as it grows out, but will probably defol again around day 45. Anyone out there grow sour skywalker? Just wondering about how long till I can reap the benefits of this grow. And I'm thinking for next grow either doing 2 c99 or a holy grail kush and pineapple chunk. Thoughts? Let me know what you guys want to see grown.

Hey peyton I saw a post get a 30×magnifier and just check out the thc crystals or trichomes see if they clear no color. Should give un idea.

I'll be checking trichs when they start showing, but I was hoping to find the usual 6 to 8 weeks or 10 to 12 weeks breeder info type stuff. Can't really find any info online about this strain. I just know it came from an ounce bought at a Denver dispensary

I'll be checking trichs when they start showing, but I was hoping to find the usual 6 to 8 weeks or 10 to 12 weeks breeder info type stuff. Can't really find any info online about this strain. I just know it came from an ounce bought at a Denver dispensary

Oh right man, my bad I aint a grower but have been learning from other growers here. If I find any thing on sour skywalker ill let u know#onelove

Thanks. I gave up trying to find anything about it. I can find sour everything and skywalker og, but not the combination. I'm guessing the dispensary made their own seeds and then stopped.

Another day of watering and staring at plants. Gonna put up more pics when weekend is over. Still debating whether or not to remove the screen. Might do it just to see how much they bounce back up, and for easier watering. I noticed the smaller buds are starting to get frosty, so I'm getting real excited! If there's one thing I learned from this - if you think your plants aren't growing all that fast, look at today's pic and a pic from 8 or 9 days ago. I do it all the time and it helps reassure myself

I would love to see a good pineapple chunk grow as I'm sitting on 10 of them right now. Be nice to compare grows when we get that far II'm always up for some new tips an tricks.

Cannateer and governmentchz, a page back on this journal is growing pineapple chunk as we speak. Check it out, theirs are looking really nice and gives me something to strive for.

Thanks for joining! It's not a true scrog, but the screen does help keep it all flat. I think I'm gonna pull this one off cause it's twine, and might replace it with a plastic that seems perfect for this. Just don't wanna be picking hairs out of my buds come harvest time

Thanks for joining! It's not a true scrog, but the screen does help keep it all flat. I think I'm gonna pull this one off cause it's twine, and might replace it with a plastic that seems perfect for this. Just don't wanna be picking hairs out of my buds come harvest time
I bought a plastic trellis for this reason. It was cheap and I figured if I had to I could just snip and pull it through the buds.

Yeah I just finished changing it out with plastic one. It had 1x1 squares, so had to do a little snip snip. But all is well now. Tomorrow I'll have to make minor adjustments and tuck a ton of leaves.

Subscribed PeytonManning, I'll follow it to the end, I'm still in the learning stage.
As you know you do have a great team.

Thanks. I gave up trying to find anything about it. I can find sour everything and skywalker og, but not the combination. I'm guessing the dispensary made their own seeds and then stopped.

Ya never heard of sour sky but I think you just keep good growers eye it will be fine. Lookin forward to see ur yield

Nice job man. I like seeing how people utilize small spaces to the max. Great idea with the screen. I won't be surprised if you get 3-4 Oz from that. LST + defoliation really pays off!

Back
Top Bottom