Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

Nice job man. I like seeing how people utilize small spaces to the max. Great idea with the screen. I won't be surprised if you get 3-4 Oz from that. LST + defoliation really pays off!

3 to 4 would be awesome! When I started the grow, I thought it would be under cfl the whole time, so I had the screen ready for that bad lighting lol. But it's working, hoping the combo pays off. Next grow I wanna supercrop and try to up the yield

I'll post pics later when I can get to computer. It's getting bushier and frostier each day. Now when I rub leaves it comes off smelling like a strong lemon. I'll post some pics from before and after weekend so you can see the change a few days makes

as promised, pics in order from date so you can see the changes.

23 apr 14
IMG_20140423_120240.jpg

25 apr 14
IMG_20140425_102904.jpg

28 apr 14 (today)
IMG_20140428_080745.jpg

Never heard of sour sky either, and the most comprehensive strain database I know of that a friend shared with me hasn't either - SeedFinder.eu :: Marijuana Strain Database | Search | Research so like someone else said, it's probably a custom build :)

This is a great site! I just went on it and looked up the genetics of the Blueberry I'm growing and found pictures of plants that look just like mine. Found some mature pictures also. What is the policy of posting pictures you have not taken?

I got to playing around with a camera that isnt part of my phone. sorry for the datestamp in picture, i haven't changed it in its settings yet lol. but here's some current pics since everyone loves pics.

GEDC00494.JPG
GEDC00485.JPG
GEDC00473.JPG
GEDC00463.JPG
GEDC00455.JPG

Too bad you werent Scroggin back in '08. You could use that picture and be like " See I was doing it way back then before you kids with square hamburger patties got all creative."

I went ahead and popped a holy grail kush seed, doing the old tried and true paper towel method. Figure I'll start this one and start a journal when this plant finishes and hgk goes into flower. I won't bore you guys with the veg nonsense. I plan on doing a flux/mainline to it and probably using the screen again for flowering. I'll have to check and make sure hgk will take it well. Don't wanna waste money if the plant won't like it. I'll keep you guys updated on its progress

Yeah if I get bored enough I might start another veg box out in garage or learn to take clones. Just wanna keep working on my skills and upping my yields. Fun on a bun!

Gave the girl a very light defol yesterday, and came back and hit her hard this morning. Forgot how many bud sites were hidden, so giving them a little much needed exposure. Just took fans mostly, no sugar leaves. Took some more pictures and will put those up in a little bit. Gonna check in on hgk seed to see if it cracked yet. Got my Rubbermaid veg tote in closet ready to go. Will be back later to post update and pics, enjoy your hazy day

alrighty, as promised, more pics. a couple from yesterday/day before, and some from today after defoliation.

IMG_20140503_122636.jpg
IMG_20140503_122623.jpg
IMG_20140503_122557.jpg
IMG_20140503_122539.jpg
GEDC00572.JPG
GEDC00515.JPG
GEDC004171.JPG
GEDC00485.JPG
GEDC00473.JPG

and the HGK seed is resting in its jiffy pellet in a hempy solo cup with a small dome over it til it breaks ground. seed was put in paper towel and had taproot showing in less than 18 hours. sorry its sideways too.
IMG_20140503_122813.jpg

My first grow too, but I've had a garden out back for quite some time and if it's like all the other plants you never know. Sometimes you get bigger tomatoes and sometimes not, sometimes the peppers come out to the point you don't know what the hell to do with them all and other times not so much. I will say, I've learned a lot more about gardening just by reading all the info on here so hopefully this experience will translate to greater consistency for both types of gardening :)

The Mrs doesn't mind me growing green as long as its in garage or closet, but she refuses to let me grow veggies in the yard lol. She's weird, but luckily just the right kind of weird. But I would love to grow some jalapenos and red/yellow/green peppers.

Back
Top Bottom