Peyton's Sour Sky Hempy Grow 2014

I can't wait till it dries so I can sample it, and then I know the cure will be awesome potent. So how has your stash been treating you wildjim? You getting more accustomed to it? And if your trip to Denver takes you this way, you can definitely come and test the potency with me

Did myself a nice little Adam Sandler movie marathon today. Watched Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and bulletproof. Great movies. Now I gotta make a playlist for harvest and trim. Gonna be a long day in the garage

I can't wait till it dries so I can sample it, and then I know the cure will be awesome potent. So how has your stash been treating you wildjim? You getting more accustomed to it? And if your trip to Denver takes you this way, you can definitely come and test the potency with me

Yea man, it's hard waiting. Been doing that heavy for the past month. I am getting accustomed to it yes. I know my limitations.
I am looking so forward to going to Denver. Going to take all the stuff I need to make some paste. Did you have a chance to look at that site? Sounds so much better than RSO. So simple to make. I hope I can buy a quarter pound of some extra potent high THC and high CBDs weed. It would be almost a years amount.

Did you hear about the vote in congress? No money to the DEA or Justice Department to harass Medical Marijuana dispensaries, growers or users. In legal states that is. It's a start. A person could use the constitution to appeal a state conviction, maybe.

Yea man, it's hard waiting. Been doing that heavy for the past month. I am getting accustomed to it yes. I know my limitations.
I am looking so forward to going to Denver. Going to take all the stuff I need to make some paste. Did you have a chance to look at that site? Sounds so much better than RSO. So simple to make. I hope I can buy a quarter pound of some extra potent high THC and high CBDs weed. It would be almost a years amount.

Did you hear about the vote in congress? No money to the DEA or Justice Department to harass Medical Marijuana dispensaries, growers or users. In legal states that is. It's a start. A person could use the constitution to appeal a state conviction, maybe.

I was reading about that vote earlier today. It may not be great, but it's a step in the right direction toward legalization, or at least decriminalisation. I started watching the video, got a few minutes in and my son made a sneak attack on me and took over. I don't see any problem with you getting all the high grade weed you need for that. Make a nice mix of them so you get best of both worlds. I'm all for healing, but I like a little high with it too. Same as prescription drugs to me. I love them for what they are intended to do, but I do like to take enough to really feel it. Can't wait to hear how your denver travels go. And happy belated birthday!

Belated? Today is the day! Marilyn Monroe, Morgan Freeman and Me! Thanks!
I harvested my first lettuce of the year and we had chicken Tacos wrapped in the lettuce leaves.

You'll like this. I'm having some friends and relatives over today and I will be serving my Mango Peach Salsa. Too bad my tomatoes aren't red yet. Couple more weeks and me and the boy, my grandson, will be eating tomatoes on the back deck.

I got the feeding setup all designed. Two pumps. One to feed and the other to pump out the tub plants are sitting in. I'll pump the water in the tubs from bucket's overflow out of the tent. No worry about mold. I think I'll start around mid June.

My bad. Happy birthday wildjim! I wish I could be eating some homemade salsa. Hope I can get an outdoor garden going this summer too. Glad to hear you got the setup going. Can't wait to see it in action! Gonna have you some killer medicine from all that

It would be nice no Epilepsy or Cancer. That would be a nice Christmas present. Going to use my last two seeds from an earlier order. They are Northern Light x Big Bud Autoflowering From World of Seeds and El Alquimista Auto from Samsara Seeds. I wanted to try the Northern Lights x Big Bud. And the other one is expensive. I got the NL x BB as a freebie. I'll try to do a VSCROG with two Fast and Vast next time. Going to CS spray one of them. I hope to get a bunch of free Fast and Vast seeds to give away. This is the place I get seeds Check them out.

I hope the medicine helps rid you of epilepsy and cancer. I just want to take it for preventive purposes. I've heard a lot of good things about that seed company. I hope their stealth is top notch, cause they have to go through Chicago to get to me. I'll have to price compare them to Herbie's next time I'm ready to order

I hope the medicine helps rid you of epilepsy and cancer. I just want to take it for preventive purposes. I've heard a lot of good things about that seed company. I hope their stealth is top notch, cause they have to go through Chicago to get to me. I'll have to price compare them to Herbie's next time I'm ready to order

Stumped said Herbies was more. I have gotten two orders from them and there was no problem. My next order I will ask them to ship in two packages. That way if something happens I should get one package. I have plans for $100 for beans and getting 8 free Fem-Autos. 24 Autos total. Might do SOG to get enough for a years worth of paste/oil. My daughter-in-law's brother is in a bad way with his cancer and if I could help him I would really feel good about what I've done with my life so far. He tried RSO but didn't have enough to complete the routine. He did see some real results though. He has a bad form of skin cancer.
That's good to think about using it preventatively. Never know if you have a small cancer. Or something else like the start of arthritis or Alzheimer's or something else.

I'll be sure to price compare. Wanna get some darkstar seeds sometime, and not sure what else yet. Gonna be heading out to garage in a little bit to start harvest. Got my camera ready, just waiting on my buddy with some supplies.

Nice. Should be ~3 zips dried and cured. Good job and congrats! She looked delish.

If I can get 3, then I'd be super psyched.

And I didn't really take any pics. I didn't realize how painfully long it would take to trim it all, so I didn't take time to take pics. My buddy who helps me showed up a little late, and the hockey game was distracting. I'll grab some pics today of the stuff that's drying and the base of my plant where all the damage happened. Gonna make some hash out of the trim this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom