Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Subbed!

Yah made me laugh I am beginning to be that way too. I could never rid myself of any trace anymore...lol

:peace:

FE
welcome far east buds shiggys got the spliff ,so heres a bong!

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Star of Bethlehem. Id love a toke. And spicy mangoes plz let me try.

THE GREEN RACER.
welcome Racer ! the star has that intense makes sh/t brighter effect haha its a rush too ,with sweetened incence on the inhale and a cracked black pepper bite halfway through the exhale coupled with a velvety thick smoke ,its like a cone of scissor hash!

mate the spicy mangoes name really says it all,trippy i want to talk till i drop high if you just have a few to goodnight irene if you have more than your due hahaha and the intense flavour man its like a sharp tangy mango and orange on the inhale with a distinct chilli bite as you hold it in and a soapy chilli exhale that rocks you in a good way.

pack one up ,take a hit just 1 cone its legit!

How'd I lose my sub or you started another journal? I need a cone, it's doing my head in :rofl: close my eyes, go to sleep, see buds :rofl:

thankyou my friends for coming along for the ride ,now im pumped!

How'd I lose my sub or you started another journal? I need a cone, it's doing my head in :rofl: close my eyes, go to sleep, see buds :rofl:

nah grizz im an idiot i started my journal in the total wrong place mate hahaha,doh!

Looks like a nice organic grow. Why do you call it HIgh Brix?

firstly a big welcome doc bud thanks for coming by i call it high brix because it is ,the carbohydrate level in all my plants juices is high and im making it that way , ive been growing high brix for my tomatoes and even chillis for a long time and my medicine high brix for the last 5 or so years .

i know its not your doc buds hi brix kit , sorry if theres any confusion my friend

firstly a big welcome doc bud thanks for coming by i call it high brix because it is ,the carbohydrate level in all my plants juices is high and im making it that way , ive been growing high brix for my tomatoes and even chillis for a long time and my medicine high brix for the last 5 or so years .

i know its not your doc buds hi brix kit , sorry if theres any confusion my friend

The Term "High Brix" refers to a soil built via lab testing to certain specs.
What you have is mineralized organic soil....nothing wrong with that. In fact it's fantastic.

However, the excellence of your produce notwithstanding, based solely on your posted ingredients, your mineralized organic soil is not High Brix.

It could be better, it is probably fantastic, it works for you.

But it's confusing and inaccurate to call it "High Brix" without soil testing. HIgh Brix doesn't only come with my kit. It does come with lab testing and custom made mineral broadcasts, foliar sprays, etc.

That's all.

The Term "High Brix" refers to a soil built via lab testing to certain specs.
What you have is mineralized organic soil....nothing wrong with that. In fact it's fantastic.

However, the excellence of your produce notwithstanding, based solely on your posted ingredients, your mineralized organic soil is not High Brix.

It could be better, it is probably fantastic, it works for you.

But it's confusing and inaccurate to call it "High Brix" without soil testing. HIgh Brix doesn't only come with my kit. It does come with lab testing and custom made mineral broadcasts, foliar sprays, etc.

That's all.
it is high brix if i test my sap and hit 9 and 10 on the refractometer thats what measures the brix level in the actual plant yeah doc.

i bet you know your kit and i know mine ,you are correct i have not lab tested my soil but i have done so to my plants and they have great high brix levels ,hoping this clears up some confusion

it is high brix if i test my sap and hit 9 and 10 on the refractometer thats what measures the brix level in the actual plant yeah doc.

i bet you know your kit and i know mine ,you are correct i have not lab tested my soil but i have done so to my plants and they have great high brix levels ,hoping this clears up some confusion

9 or 10 is NOT high brix. That's exactly what I'm referring to.

We're hitting 17 on some plants. 12 is the minimum bar. You're not going to be able to get your levels up with a homebuilt soil unless you test it.

You're in mineralized organic soil. That's not a bad thing. It's great! But high brix it is not.

9 or 10 is NOT high brix. That's exactly what I'm referring to.

We're hitting 17 on some plants. 12 is the minimum bar. You're not going to be able to get your levels up with a homebuilt soil unless you test it.

You're in mineralized organic soil. That's not a bad thing. It's great! But high brix it is not.

im striving for 12 in my homemade doc ,those 9 and 10s were about 4 years back now when i was lucky enough to have a mate who had a refractometer ,my plants have improved now alot so this grow i will bust out and get one and test im hoping for a 13 my late fathers birthday a number that seems to signal great prosperity for me !

im very interested in your kit and i believe we have crossed paths for a reason as i was actually thinking if i cant hit 13 ill go doc buds hi brix hahahaha .

i understand ypur point though as i havent exactly gone into high detail as of yet .

please stick around doc id love your help man thats why im here !:Namaste:

im striving for 12 in my homemade doc ,those 9 and 10s were about 4 years back now when i was lucky enough to have a mate who had a refractometer ,my plants have improved now alot so this grow i will bust out and get one and test im hoping for a 13 my late fathers birthday a number that seems to signal great prosperity for me !

im very interested in your kit and i believe we have crossed paths for a reason as i was actually thinking if i cant hit 13 ill go doc buds hi brix hahahaha .

i understand ypur point though as i havent exactly gone into high detail as of yet .

please stick around doc id love your help man thats why im here !:Namaste:

I'd be happy to stick around. I can probably help you get your numbers up regardless of whether you use my kit. I also started out in mineralized organic soil.

Well, you have quite the individualized approach, don't you? I tried three in a pot this last run and the Crossroads overran everybody else. I like the idea of a community pot though, so maybe I can pick up a few pointers from watching you pull it off with panache.

I'll slip in over here and do my best to listen more than I talk. :laughtwo:

I'd be happy to stick around. I can probably help you get your numbers up regardless of whether you use my kit. I also started out in mineralized organic soil.
honoured to have you doc my plants are smiling !

hard to go wrong with so many great minds here!

Well, you have quite the individualized approach, don't you? I tried three in a pot this last run and the Crossroads overran everybody else. I like the idea of a community pot though, so maybe I can pick up a few pointers from watching you pull it off with panache.

I'll slip in over here and do my best to listen more than I talk. :laughtwo:
welcome sue! ,the strain i have planted in the plenty per pot style ia my time machine ,she generally well not generaly actually she always grows bang straight up , so just having only her in every pot that is plenty per pot is how ive got it done before ,it is a little rougher than 1 per pot however it is a sh/ tload easier hahaha pardon my ausfrench .

IMG_20160609_095854.jpg
ok here is the inside of a nug from my last run ,apologies for the crappy pic and loupe .

Doc bud if you could take a look for me id be pleased.

on the right hand side on close investigation you can see a crystal substance which when tasted is like sugar!.

i took this to be a sign that i was finally hitting my 12 and 13s ,Doc bud am i right ?,without a refractometer on hand i know i cant be sure but i have been finding a lot of these LOL, any body for sugar in there Green tea! no need to add any just drop ya nug in boiling water mate and make a cuppa haha.

Equipment Update .
no more winging it ,Doc Bud has got me off my ass and ive ordered my own refractometer , so we got myself Doc bud,shiggy all brix lovers in here ,let the re be BRIX ,High BRIX!
i feel blessed!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom