Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

well the net will catch you if you fall hahahahaha

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

IMG_20160619_102701.jpg
IMG_20160524_130108.jpg
IMG_20160619_103654.jpg
woke up this morning to the ever increasing waft of floral bakery that is my plants !, still in veg still smelling stronger and stronger .

today i thought id show you all this doctor kripling incredible bulk , she wanted a little of the spot light she says the phc girls are attention seeking s/uts and shes a good girl lol yeah till preflower ! LOL

ive included also a pic of my latest batch of foliar and drench brewing up in my wheelie bin lab hahaha

also pictured is some hash oil from my time machine strain ,Im baked in the BRIX BAKERY!

IMG_20160620_014107.jpg
IMG_20160620_013933.jpg
IMG_20160620_013255.jpg
moved the grow around a bit today ,ive put all the time machine seedlings in with the malawi gold which i will now flip tommorow on 11/13.

this has freed up much needed veg room for all the other strains also allowing me easier access ,today all the girls got dose of my homebrew drench, amd then i did a big session of leaf tucking and tip turning on every plant exposing every node and tip with no defol at all ,needless to say i am quite pleased ,temps,humidity are super stable ,the whole house smells beautifull and i am running 2 huge carbon filters LOL.

still got 4 weeks till flip ,how big will these girls get cause they are boosting .

so the pic with 5 plants lined up is the plat huck cookies. then i included the group shot of the lot ,sorry for the slight hps effect no sunnies on hand my bad

doc bud in the pic above with me in it im sure you will appreciate the bright glow green petioles!

Reads them bedtime stories also... Jack and the beanstalk at the moment, then the magic faraway tree next...

ah yes the fable about the giant indoor tree that bought a house of its own !
Reads them bedtime stories also... Jack and the beanstalk at the moment, then the magic faraway tree next...

Looking good photos. Looks like you have a full time job there tending to your plants.

IMG_20160620_213837.jpg
my refractometer arrived i was so pumped i almost dropped my pitchfork!

but before i could test my brix i had some work to Lst 'ing some branches.

I grew 50 once and was ruining around like a water boy on a hot day . 300 plants you will need some garden gnomes to help you . I do 50 and was busy as hell even at trim time had 5 mates trimming and they all had the hand cramps . About a hour in the novelty wore off real quick . If you don't dried them good enough or turn those budds around or even to forget to burp one jar you gunna have mold problems .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Plus you and me live in Aus . You know what our humidity is like . Mold grows so f ing quick . Wipes the smile off your face and then u get the ohhhh get farrrrked look lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_20160620_163943.jpg
IMG_20160620_164036.jpg
IMG_20160620_164914.jpg
IMG_20160620_212255.jpg
IMG_20160620_212316.jpg
so i started out bending this main stalk on the 707 truthband by hso( which by the way was like the strongest on earth) when a small crack appeared .

not one to miss an oportunity i was quick to take my scalpel to my strain theos and prepare a shoot for grafting haha.

as the pics show i was able to after making a precise v cut insert the shoots stem into the crack very securely then carefully tape it shut complete with a small yet highly effective deal bag humidity dome LOL !

will it take? who knows and who really cares! hahaha ,the plant told me its a good idea so i gave it a whirl!

IMG_20160620_213716.jpg
after my grafting expedition it was down to business preaparing a sample to test my BRIX levels .

i followed doc buds process however i only tested fan leaves .

i was nervous as i peered into the refractometer with the recurring thought of having to remove my overalls drop my underpants and do laps of doc buds living room as he throws amendments at me screaming raise your brix! raise your brix! replaying in my mind.

i steadied my hand ,lowered my pitchfork and raised my refractometer and took a look ..............
................................. yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaw!

15 !!! on my lowest 17 on my highest the Plat Huck cookies !!!!!

filled with excited energy and high as a kite i then danced around the high brix bakery foliar spraying to the tune of armadaes armadaes!!!

IMG_20160620_213716.jpg
after my grafting expedition it was down to business preaparing a sample to test my BRIX levels .

i followed doc buds process however i only tested fan leaves .

i was nervous as i peered into the refractometer with the recurring thought of having to remove my overalls drop my underpants and do laps of doc buds living room as he throws amendments at me screaming raise your brix! raise your brix! replaying in my mind.

i steadied my hand ,lowered my pitchfork and raised my refractometer and took a look ..............
................................. yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaw!

15 !!! on my lowest 17 on my highest the Plat Huck cookies !!!!!

15 in veg. New world's record.

did you try testing distilled water first?

15 in veg. New world's record.

did you try testing distilled water first?

yes ,boiled it with a lid on tube coming out dripping into a glass ,distilled it myself ,some plants are pre flowering ,but yes all in veg, this is real high for veg huh doc ,awesome ,cant wait to see what they hit in flower ,ps doc have you ever used gogo juice ?

Back
Top Bottom