Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

IMG_20160609_095854.jpg
ok here is the inside of a nug from my last run ,apologies for the crappy pic and loupe .

Doc bud if you could take a look for me id be pleased.

on the right hand side on close investigation you can see a crystal substance which when tasted is like sugar!.

i took this to be a sign that i was finally hitting my 12 and 13s ,Doc bud am i right ?,without a refractometer on hand i know i cant be sure but i have been finding a lot of these LOL, any body for sugar in there Green tea! no need to add any just drop ya nug in boiling water mate and make a cuppa haha.

It's probably sap. I've had it a few times. Guttation.

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

:popcorn:
Some of you guys and gals look familiar. ;)
Ill sit here and listen in.

It's probably sap. I've had it a few times. Guttation.

extremely sweet it is exactly like sugar ,dunno if youve ever cracked open a fresh sugar cane then let it dry out but it tastes like that hahaha should market it ,NEW CANNABIS SUGAR ! hahaha, just imagine coke could make coke cannabis along side coke zero coke life (believe that one is sweetened with stevia) and me having the patent on the idea could kick back like a dictator LOL having built a fortune of coke hahaha ,just a different type of coke not the drug type not the normal drink type the NEW CANNABIS SUGAR TYPE ,..... COKE ! JUSTDOIT .....

oh shiz thats nike , HA they can make my tshirts CANNABIS KNOWS hahahaha

Stage! now this party is really getting started!,you are an honorary aussie mate ,taking out the plant of the year with a gigantic map of australia is just about the best feat of 2015 for Australia in my books brother !
welcome,lets boogie!
:popcorn:
Some of you guys and gals look familiar. ;)
Ill sit here and listen in.

extremely sweet it is exactly like sugar ,dunno if youve ever cracked open a fresh sugar cane then let it dry out but it tastes like that hahaha should market it ,NEW CANNABIS SUGAR ! hahaha, just imagine coke could make coke cannabis along side coke zero coke life (believe that one is sweetened with stevia) and me having the patent on the idea could kick back like a dictator LOL having built a fortune of coke hahaha ,just a different type of coke not the drug type not the normal drink type the NEW CANNABIS SUGAR TYPE ,..... COKE ! JUSTDOIT .....

oh shiz thats nike , HA they can make my tshirts CANNABIS KNOWS hahahaha

Yep. SAp. It's delicious, isn't it? I'd put it on pancakes if I could possibly do so.

beats maple syrup ,MARIJUANA SYRUP AAARRGHHH! hahaha

Damn , i dunno how i forgot to come by earlier but i did haha anyways things seem promising over here and although i havnt used soil in a long time or hi brix at all ive heard and seen alot of good come from it.
Whats got me most keen is your strains i havnt got around to proper breeding but i have about 2-300 seeds that are all from a family of plants that were grown aussie outdoor for 15-20 years and am keen on sorting through em ine day.
Anyway long story short. Im along for the grow :thumb:

Damn , i dunno how i forgot to come by earlier but i did haha anyways things seem promising over here and although i havnt used soil in a long time or hi brix at all ive heard and seen alot of good come from it.
Whats got me most keen is your strains i havnt got around to proper breeding but i have about 2-300 seeds that are all from a family of plants that were grown aussie outdoor for 15-20 years and am keen on sorting through em ine day.
Anyway long story short. Im along for the grow :thumb:

are you growing out any plants at the mo from those seeds your talking about id be very interested to see and possibly do a seed swap mate.

Special Update especially for shigs and stage ,ypu guys were mentioning the dynasty genetics Platinum Huckleberry Kush Cookies .

I present to you my PHKC seedlings!

all going to be solid phenos i believe .

Already terpy with nice thick branches forming and a good internodal spacing i have fpund thus far the PHKC a pleasure to grow .

responds well to topping , loves having its branches bent down (they pop back up within the hour and thicker LOL) .

Likes its magnesium a little more than a my other plants it seems .

was easy to clone (just rainwater in an aeroponic cloner.

obviously im no expert on this strain (yet!) as i havent yet flowered her out ,but these are my observations and experiences thus far in growing PHKC by dynasty genetics.

I Would be absolutely gratefull if any other growers could post there exp with Growing PHKC here also .

and if any one has any questions fire away!

ill be starting a community grow journal for the PHKC ,id be honoured to grow this wonderfull plant out with any and all of you ,lets find that super dooper berry purple glowing powerhouse pheno !

IMG_20160617_185557.jpg
look at those nice thick branches on such a baby!

IMG_20160617_184335.jpg
i believe this one will be a male due to the more erratic branching/formation.

IMG_20160617_184323.jpg
IMG_20160617_184303.jpg
IMG_20160617_184210.jpg
IMG_20160617_184130.jpg
IMG_20160617_185557.jpg
and im pretty sure these will be my girls .

IMG_20160618_200227.jpg
IMG_20160618_200232.jpg
IMG_20160618_200253.jpg
these are the Malawi gold all going into 24 hours darkness tommorow at 10 am then will be flowered under 11 on 13 off ,should go 15 weeks under the 11/13 hopefully.

refractometers in the mail prob arrive monday ,the suspense is killing me the name of my journal is on the line hereLOL if my plants dont hit 12 the high brix claim goes down and i do a naked lap of doc buds living room LOL !!!

refractometers in the mail prob arrive monday ,the suspense is killing me the name of my journal is on the line hereLOL if my plants dont hit 12 the high brix claim goes down and i do a naked lap of doc buds living room LOL !!!

Tips for a good measurement:

Use only super healthy tissue, grind it up immediately after taking it from the plant using a mortar and pestle. You must get the intercelluar juices for a proper reading.

Include apical tissue down to the first fan leaf, with petiole and you'll be measuring the same way I do.

Brix of 12 or above will mean significant decrease in pests and very strong plants. Bakery smell starts at around 15-16. Crazy, stupid good at 17 or above. I've never broken 18 myself.

IMG_20160618_200227.jpg
IMG_20160618_200232.jpg
IMG_20160618_200253.jpg
these are the Malawi gold all going into 24 hours darkness tommorow at 10 am then will be flowered under 11 on 13 off ,should go 15 weeks under the 11/13 hopefully.

This netting training is the most low stress thing I have ever seen and probably the easiest. My veg room is always cramped though so I have to resort to hasty training on the flip. If I get a small flower going I have to try it. Seems like a cool advance on Stage's dog fence training!

are you growing out any plants at the mo from those seeds your talking about id be very interested to see and possibly do a seed swap mate.

Not yet man but they may have to be apart of my next grow, i have some sorted and i have have a stash of heaps that are jumbled up so i dont know what could come of it, i know there is some beasts in there though.

Looking good to man, im loving that netting for training it keeps it good and simple, and they do have very strong branches indeed :)

thankyou doc ,i have that bakery smell happening full on ,like need another carbon filter style , irs floral with a zip and a tang yet not tangy if you know what i mean .

i had a couple of fungas gnats wonder into the grow room and my plants killed them LOL !

no joke the plants trap the pricks when they land they cant get up and they die ,carnivourous mary jane.

i brew up a very effective foliar that i keep at just below 300 ppm ,amongst other things it contains molasses ,before this grow i had never usedm molasses (black strap) in a foliar , now i will NEVER stop (periodicaly and as needed of course haha)

plants are loving it , doc you have got me to up my game and tend my garden x2 !, i must hit the BRIX! or crack the SH/TS !

This netting training is the most low stress thing I have ever seen and probably the easiest. My veg room is always cramped though so I have to resort to hasty training on the flip. If I get a small flower going I have to try it. Seems like a cool advance on Stage's dog fence training!
thanks shiggs ,its funny ,i was going to do a scrog and the local nursery had none of the correct stuff.

enter the bird net LOL !

i just threw it over the plants basically to see how it would fit then i thought "sh/t my backa sore i need a bong and walked away HAHAhahaha i came back looked at it and thought ,f it that looks great how it is im going to roll a j !

stoner lazyness for the win

Back
Top Bottom