Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

yes ,boiled it with a lid on tube coming out dripping into a glass ,distilled it myself ,some plants are pre flowering ,but yes all in veg, this is real high for veg huh doc ,awesome ,cant wait to see what they hit in flower ,ps doc have you ever used gogo juice ?

Seriously, 15-17 brix in a young plant like that is a true world's record. You have the highest brix reading ever recorded for that stage of growth. I can't touch it. I've never come close to that.

My normal readings for small vegging plants like yours are in the 7 range. Readings for a plant in the height of flowering with perfect health rarely hit 17.

You've broken all the rules, have soil that should be far too high in both organic matter and potassium and have set a new world's record for highest brix ever measured in veg AND it's your first measurement. Congrats!

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Seriously, 15-17 brix in a young plant like that is a true world's record. You have the highest brix reading ever recorded for that stage of growth. I can't touch it. I've never come close to that.

My normal readings for small vegging plants like yours are in the 7 range. Readings for a plant in the height of flowering with perfect health rarely hit 17.

You've broken all the rules, have soil that should be far too high in both organic matter and potassium and have set a new world's record for highest brix ever measured in veg AND it's your first measurement. Congrats!
thanks doc but perhaps the plants are larger and older than they appear ? the phc is a little younger than all though and tested highest ? the 707 headband at 16 ,star of bethlehem 16 ,dr k inc bulk 16 and the other plant same strain 15 , time machine 16,buster 16,spicy mangos 16,theos 16,star of bethlehem 16, i truelly did my best to obtain correct readings ,even boiling and distilling water to calibrate the refractometer .

im sure this is the gogo juice along with volcanic rock dust ,molasses,seasol and my dead set screamer of a foliar and drench than my soil .

its gotta be ,look into thos gogo juice doc

thanks doc but perhaps the plants are larger and older than they appear ? the phc is a little younger than all though and tested highest ? the 707 headband at 16 ,star of bethlehem 16 ,dr k inc bulk 16 and the other plant same strain 15 , time machine 16,buster 16,spicy mangos 16,theos 16,star of bethlehem 16, i truelly did my best to obtain correct readings ,even boiling and distilling water to calibrate the refractometer .

im sure this is the gogo juice along with volcanic rock dust ,molasses,seasol and my dead set screamer of a foliar and drench than my soil .

its gotta be ,look into thos gogo juice doc

I don't know what to say. There's all kinds of science, carefully designed studies and the like that show one thing.

Then there's your brix readings that completely blow away decades of research. It's truly amazing.

You have the highest brix cannabis plants in the known world.

Australia Doc , i do live in the home of the giant gippsland earthworm LOL,true though we have them around a metre long and about as thick as a coke can ,no joke super worm castings ?

Something extra special about living here being indigenous i know this land and a few little old tricks i learnt as a young fella ,a few little scrub chemistry lessons and thousands of years of use by my elders assure me my drench is the prime suspect !

I don't know what to say. There's all kinds of science, carefully designed studies and the like that show one thing.

Then there's your brix readings that completely blow away decades of research. It's truly amazing.

You have the highest brix cannabis plants in the known world.

wow doc ,thankyou , now how the heck do i put your quote in my signature! hahaha

Yeah I know wat your on about photos I see those giant earth worms when I strip topsoil . I take those worms home cause there the size of a snake

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yo Photos....
Im coming to join ya bruh!
Dynasty_platinum_huckleberry_cookies.jpg

Dang! Sorry about the post above Photos....wrong journal.
Forgive me...I am Medicated. ;)

Yeah I know wat your on about photos I see those giant earth worms when I strip topsoil . I take those worms home cause there the size of a snake

yeah mate! take it home and put it in a big compost heap , they burrow deep underground , where i live used to be complete rainforest.

another thing is i get my horse manure from my own horse,which means i feed my horse what i want in my horse shit and the horse does the rest ,also the soil i add to my compost is from this area and taken from beneath my apple and pear trees where 15 plus years of fruit has been falling off the tree hitting the ground and decomposing into the earth beneath , peoples tomatoes are looking high brix around here and they just stick em straight in the soil.
ive grown a couple plants which defy logic to the point of ridicule before .

ive grown a couple of indoor 3+ lbers in the past ,i know this may sound untrue but i grew 1 plant that netted me 11`000 and used it as my house deposit so its more than just me ,its Australia

Dang! Sorry about the post above Photos....wrong journal.
Forgive me...I am Medicated. ;)

YEAH BOYYY stage my man you bloody ripper ! pop pop pop! thats awesome your beans arrived!

and you won poty you can post where ever you like mate!

Yeah man.. Lands millions of years old with most of it unfarmed ever.. I can travel a little with trailer, man you should see some of the soil I get from around the otways, damn stuffs never seen a human foot..

So true . We have got some volcanic soil behind the quarry near me witch I use . The stuff is magic

Yep, all volcanos around here too..

I guess we are the lucky country

Well there's a reason the youngest wine producing country has the best :rofl:

I just filled my ute with like 150 kg of 3 phase copper cable . And I'm still finding it . My cab is full and now my ute is half full . Love extra cash

I better watch the news tonight :rofl:

I just filled my ute with like 150 kg of 3 phase copper cable . And I'm still finding it . My cab is full and now my ute is half full . Love extra cash

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now thats aussie! good stuff mate hahaha

Lol I think Energex are on to me

Back
Top Bottom