Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Mate, that's great, so happy everything went well.. Name him after your grandad? Congratulations man.. now its all lst to shape the life the best you can, with a bit of supercropping here and there, lol... Shit hot mate...

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Plants are looking awesome mate

Mate, that's great, so happy everything went well.. Name him after your grandad? Congratulations man.. now its all lst to shape the life the best you can, with a bit of supercropping here and there, lol... Shit hot mate...

thanks grizz, we called him leonidas john Insertlastnamehere hahahahaha , his middle name after my grandad,because i already have a son called john , hes all good ,thanka also for the compliment on the plants mate.

hey while where here ,have you ever had to sit there and play dumb while some idiot goes on and on about how to grow weed and how good the grower must be yadayadayada while theyre smoking your weed and you gotta be just wow ypu know heaps about weed LOL , cause they have no idea its you who grew it ,its so hard i just want to scream out " mate shut the f up your wrong you dont water your plants with bong water ! hahaha .

cause it happens to me a lot

Plat Hucks look sweet, nice leaf structure and it seems less stretchy than other cookie strains I have seen. I think you will have a winner there.
cheers shiggs , ive noticed i have pheno 1 pheno 2 and pheno 4 with the mutant leaves is the untopped plant.

so pheno 4 im sure of the others im pretty sure yet got to see them in flower to judge really.

glad youe feeling better mate no more cat fights! haha

hey while where here ,have you ever had to sit there and play dumb while some idiot goes on and on about how to grow weed and how good the grower must be yadayadayada while theyre smoking your weed and you gotta be just wow ypu know heaps about weed LOL , cause they have no idea its you who grew it ,its so hard i just want to scream out " mate shut the f up your wrong you dont water your plants with bong water ! hahaha .

cause it happens to me a lot

Congrats again mate, always good to hear things are all well :)
Plants are looking amazing man doing awesome with them :thumb:

I love that post ive quoted, ive heard so many people dtart blabbing to me about how the person must of done this or how they know this grower that does this and its all just sooo wrong haha
Like one bloke told me he saw this "TOP" dealer who would put on boxing gloves and beat the shit out of his plants to make them stronger and its just like wow, yes that works but a real grower knows how to toughen them up without treating them like shit lol

Loving the name mate. Home Monday?.... It's bloody frustrating hey.. I'd try and say "what I have heard" and they coming back at you that it's not done that way, it's like this Yadayada.. I've finally and isn't easy for me, lol, but I've finally come to realise, agree, it shortens the bullshit so much quicker..

Congrats again mate, always good to hear things are all well :)
Plants are looking amazing man doing awesome with them :thumb:

I love that post ive quoted, ive heard so many people dtart blabbing to me about how the person must of done this or how they know this grower that does this and its all just sooo wrong haha
Like one bloke told me he saw this "TOP" dealer who would put on boxing gloves and beat the shit out of his plants to make them stronger and its just like wow, yes that works but a real grower knows how to toughen them up without treating them like shit lol

HAHAHAHA "TOP" dealer LOL that and the boxing gloves is just hilarious ,doin the old " what ya do is" when its what ya dont do ,made me bloody really LOL mate

Loving the name mate. Home Monday?.... It's bloody frustrating hey.. I'd try and say "what I have heard" and they coming back at you that it's not done that way, it's like this Yadayada.. I've finally and isn't easy for me, lol, but I've finally come to realise, agree, it shortens the bullshit so much quicker..
thanks grizz yeah hopefully home by monday mate ,haha with the know it alls yeah sometimes i just say wow yeah aha LOL, c*nts are like yeerrr buvv im a exshpert buvvvva LOL

just a thought ,today i was asked by a mate if i have facebook LOL , and i truelly dont ,so this pricks like ,thats weird LOL ,i said ,fuck me dead mate ya paint ya fingernails black and wear eye liner and your a bloke hahaha now thats bloody weird mate ,emo was devoed LOL!

anyways the thought i had is i have 420 thats like my facebook yeh.

is it weird for me not to have a face book in this day and age ,cause i am not a bloody fan of it really hahaha .

i mean i can see how its usefull etc ,but just too much bullshit that comes with it for me really ,i guess i just know what i want and it really isnt much
just want to be happy andy family happy ,and i cant see facebook helping out in that department .

for me 420 is different i can actually talk to others about what i love and not be harrased and condemed for growing a plant ,stoner rambling now haha better hit the bed .

IMG_20160625_011835.jpg
IMG_20160625_012041.jpg
IMG_20160625_011813.jpg
IMG_20160625_011859.jpg
IMG_20160625_011746.jpg
the platinum hush cookies are simply stunning a pleasure to grow ,they seriously have this glow effect going on i cant seem to capture it fully on camera, this strain is well bred ,these plants already reak of berries ,i am loving them .

IMG_20160625_002711.jpg
in other news ,my bong was blocked so i wrestled out the cone piece to find that i no longer have a bottom on my cone piece LOL ,its just pure bloody resin ,if i clean the resin out of the cone ,there is no bottom hahahaha so id be left with a hole the size of the old 1 cent coins .

cant believe the whole thing has disintegrated

got bloody pounds and no f*cken cone piece LOL .......Get faaaaaarked ay .....gotta laugh!

update ! all is well ,i have apples!

Hey photos, hope you don't mind me jumping in.... Plants looking good. I'd love to have the space to breed up some seeds... Nothing fancy, just enough to not have to buy em..
Congrats on the new arrival, dude..! Hope Mum and Bub are doing well...

Hey photos, hope you don't mind me jumping in.... Plants looking good. I'd love to have the space to breed up some seeds... Nothing fancy, just enough to not have to buy em..
Congrats on the new arrival, dude..! Hope Mum and Bub are doing well...

jump in mate all good ,i love the convos.

yeah ive been making beans for ages not just to save money but also to create better tailor made weed.

next year i want to open a seedbank after 20+ years my strains are ready .

seeds will be well priced and affordable and from australia .

hopefully id like to work with 420 mag and be a sponsor on here .

Sounds like a plan! I'll give em a try.. If you need someone to work for you......

i need to find out from 420mag what they want foe me to come on board as a sponsor.

I'll be the Qld distributor.. Or something..
Do you piss-test? Cos i might not pass right now...
:rofl:
But seriously that sounds great. Need some local seedbanks.. Must be a few guys like you out there like you going it for love for ages..

I'll be the Qld distributor.. Or something..
Do you piss-test? Cos i might not pass right now...
:rofl:
But seriously that sounds great. Need some local seedbanks.. Must be a few guys like you out there like you going it for love for ages..
hahaha yeah piss test to make sure your thc levels are up! hahaha.

my old best mate was the clone master and i went the seed route and just kept going ,see i have seeds everywhere now so no matter what happens i cant be stopped, with clones the pigs can kill them ,i learnt that the hard way

Back
Top Bottom