Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

if only i still drank alcohol i would haha.

Re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Befor

DSCN045913.JPG
RSCN0422.JPG
RSCN0423.JPG
RSCN0434.JPG
RSCN0446.JPG
RSCN0448.JPG
RSCN0450.JPG
Update and a treat.

okay so here is my catpiss shhtinnking malawi gold girl.

and also a selection of males .

im going to open a thread , and breed this special girl with my 420brothers and sisters choosing which male to breed her with !

so here she is.

IMG_20160803_011328.jpg

You will be able to choose from the following males.
Nirvana Misty ,yes thats right the old Nirvana misty whos genetics were alegedly stolen in form of seedstock and cuts and taken to Nirvana.

DSCN040914.JPG
Bubbas Gift .

A cross of bubba kush and gods gift .

DSCN041614.JPG
Platinum Huckleberry Cookies pheno 1

DSCN041412.JPG
platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

IMG_20160803_011319.jpg
IMG_20160803_011310.jpg
IMG_20160803_011242.jpg
platinum huckleberry cookies mutant pheno.

this is actualy listed as a pheno on the dynasty genetics website.

all leaves exhibit this unique look like she is giving anti cannabis campaigners the middle finger .

i have a female of this pheno too and i will be pollinating her with this guy heres pollen , will we hit the malawi gold with him ? its up to you!

IMG_20160803_011319.jpg
IMG_20160803_011310.jpg
IMG_20160803_011242.jpg
platinum huckleberry cookies mutant pheno.

this is actualy listed as a pheno on the dynasty genetics website.

all leaves exhibit this unique look like she is giving anti cannabis campaigners the middle finger .

i have a female of this pheno too and i will be pollinating her with this guy heres pollen , will we hit the malawi gold with him ? its up to you!

Looks good mate, but what do I know. Both I read are good strain's so yeah good "Orgasam"

thats a good way of describing when 2 plants of the opposite sex come together haha, seriously though now i wonder does the female plant feel the moment of pollination ,does she infact have a plant orgasm of sorts.

The Males too haha do they experience a feeling when their flowers open , is this feeling even better when a female is directly pollinated ,some spinny stuff.

Shaking All Over Wow! would be a good watch, would make a good movie with camera know how.

IMG_20160803_112400.JPG

heres a zoom in on trichs of malawi gold fem not clear i know ,but i thought it looked cool the way it dots the i , if you see what i mean .

IMG_20160803_011328.jpg

You will be able to choose from the following males.
Nirvana Misty ,yes thats right the old Nirvana misty whos genetics were alegedly stolen in form of seedstock and cuts and taken to Nirvana.

You know it's gotta be this one. Especially if what you said is true.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Beautiful plants my aussie brother. That misty sounds quite intriguing. Going to see if I can find the backstory on that strain. I love legends. LOL!

Guys I've got an update on my seeds. Today I received my Seedsman seeds. 10 auto white widow seeds as well as freebies of 3 auto white widow and 2 feminized nevil haze seeds. A total of 15 seeds !! Can't wait to plant now

Guys I've got an update on my seeds. Today I received my Seedsman seeds. 10 auto white widow seeds as well as freebies of 3 auto white widow and 2 feminized nevil haze seeds. A total of 15 seeds !! Can't wait to plant now

you beauty!!! so happy for ya mate

Photos once I start my journal I'm going to need your expertise in guiding me through my grow. As well as others!

Back
Top Bottom