PotChimp's Side Projects

Here's an update on those Killer A5 Haze plants :) I chopped one already, and here's two of the others (the first pic is half of what I got from that plant):

I chopped my Hippie Killer plant too:

The first KA5H plant might be dry enough to burn a blunt tomorrow. I'll let everybody know what I think of it then :thumb:

Looks like my favorite sort of bud.

I tried a couple times to order that KA5H -but my credit card company, or someone else in the line somewhere, wants to play difficult. So I’m waiting on your review then maybe I’ll try harder.

I ordered a guitar pedal from the US last week. A store I’ve bought lots of stuff from over the years, and today they emailed to say there are new regulations and now they need me to send ‘scans of the credit card and personal documentation and photo ID’ before they can sell me the pedal. Wtf!! o_O ! I ordered elsewhere.

What the hell is going on down there? What, PotChimp, what? Is this a US government initiative to supplement the national toilet paper supply so y’all can wipe your ass with my face?

Sorry this has nothing much to do with your nice buds.
Nice buds, by the way. :thumb:

I cant get into my Bitcoin account because I lost my key like a dumb ass and cant authenticate to log on so I have to figure out another way to pay. Those K A5 H seeds are hard to find in stock. I just set up an alert but even then by the time I see the email just a few hours later they are sold out again so they are hard to get.

Here's the two Killer A5 Haze buds I rolled up, but I couldn't get it all in the blunt wrap:

I always take into consideration that I have good and bad days, and when a period of a week goes by and I only smoke one or two blunts a day I tend to get high easier. So I'm gonna smoke more of it before I give an unofficial smoke report. I want to make sure this buzz isn't from lower than normal tolerance or from not eating enough lately, but I just went to check the reveg and put it under the light more because this $hit's got me stoned. :cheesygrinsmiley:

*Cough* bitcoin *cough*

:bongrip:

BTW, also Paypal in a lot of cases. In fact, they recently teamed up with Bitcoin. You can buy through them, and they'll host a wallet and do the payment transfers, etc. Pretty cool beans. Two ways to bypass "the system".

That sounds great. Thanks for that. I bought some bitcoin five or six years ago. It involved calling in favors with a friend in the city 1000 miles away. He had to drive somewhere way out in suburbia to find the newfangled bitcoin ATM at a bank where he had to sign a shitload of documents and do a retina scan (!) which he wasn’t super happy about but I eventually twisted his arm into it. Even harder than trying to buy a guitar pedal from America.
Anyway I spent all that bitcoin and he doesn’t owe me anymore.

I'm debating when to smoke another one; now, or around midnight. :blunt:That'll be test #2; seeing if I get high from it after smoking through the day. Test #1's always smoking a blunt the first thing in the morning, which is as close to clear-headed as I get. Test #3 is smoking a blunt right after I smoke a blunt of something else and I'm already high. If I get higher I figure it must be good weed, especially if the blunt I smoke before it is good.

I didn't get much of a chance to smoke today, but I'll get into it more tomorrow :) I doubt I'm gonna make it 'til twelve; I've been at it all day. I'm just now burning my second blunt of the day (the first one was another KA5H blunt, but it got broken up into six different burn sessions through the day). This one's Mendocino Purple Kush.
If I don't get back on later, Happy New Year everybody! :party::420::party:

Back
Top Bottom