Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

Nice to have you aj, strickly and Jfault! She has grown nicely since early this morning. Here is a little taste of the girl.....

IMG_059415.JPG
IMG_059518.JPG

just spent all morning smoking and reading your haze journal TG. very nice journal to get through before my classes start today. can't wait to see how this grow goes, glad I'm here for the beginning! go wiscompton!

just spent all morning smoking and reading your haze journal TG. very nice journal to get through before my classes start today. can't wait to see how this grow goes, glad I'm here for the beginning! go wiscompton!

Glad to have you along for the ride!

UPS came today with....................................

IMG_059615.JPG

Got to Love the Blue Planet Nutrients!

Well, the world is balancing out and my financials are looking up. So I ordered the 36"x20"x63" tent and 2' 4 bulb T5 light. Finally a mother/clone room. Looks like the GDP will be staying around for awhile as I want to master her. :cheer:

alright thats great TG

Well, the world is balancing out and my financials are looking up. So I ordered the 36"x20"x63" tent and 2' 4 bulb T5 light. Finally a mother/clone room. Looks like the GDP will be staying around for awhile as I want to master her. :cheer:

Nice TG It's great to have an extra tent to do those things. Just be careful, before you know it it will be full pot plants and you will have to buy another for the mother. :laughtwo:

Congrats to you! I need to get a mother tent, but for now Im going to build one. Those bottles of nutes look cool!

High TG, the upclose pic of that seedling looks like its super healthy, wish my lil ones looked that good when they started, got one that lost one of it's seed leaves, not sure how she will do. Cant wait to try the BPN Line. Glad you were able to get whats needed for your Mommy and Daughter room. I will need one soon, as of right now I have only the seedlings going but when I get ready to flower cuttings from them I will have to have a separate area for veg/clone/mom

Yeah I decided to go all in. I am having so much fun growing and on these forums that it makes sense. I will not need to expand again for quite awhile and I am hoping that I may be able to get 2 plants in the closet at a time for flower. I got notification that the tent and T5's will be hear on Monday!

Thanks for the reps Gittergreen!

you know thats why they say its the gateway plant sure first it was one then 2 then the next thing you know you got stawberries growin.
soon there are other herbs and vegs.
sometimes you got to sit back and think is this good for me? having food and smoke growing.
next thing you know you will get some small tasty animals.
sorry freind I just had to spell it out before you get out of control.

So basically I will become a self reliant pot smoking guy off the grid.... I can live with that....

Thats my plan man! stick it to the man! bro! :thumb:

Wow.... I do not know what just happened but my rep just shot up a ton but no new reps given.... Thank you! I am feeling the community love!

Edit: Figured it out.... I reported a scam sales post over in one of the contests, so a nice mod must have hooked me up for being good.

Day 4 Veg.... Looking excellent so far! A nice happy and healthy green. :)

IMG_060014.JPG
IMG_059916.JPG

looking very good my friend. another blue planet powered crop is just what this world needs =)

lol fish yes this is indeed a gateway grow to other agriculture.
sincve i started trying to grow mj we now have peppers, blackcurrent,tomatoes, strawberries,mint, and a whole bunch of other stuff the missus keeps planting i havnt even had time to look at.

cant wait till we move to the countryside, i would love to be self sufficient and the mj crop will certainly allow me to barter for non homegrowable goods :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom