Reave's Soilless: Peat, Bark, Sphagnum, Perlite, White Widow 2018

Looking good. I'm wondering how those HLG lights are going to work for you, so I'll be watching. I was torn between the Hlg and the California light works.
They are very bright. I've read good things but I'm a noob. Only downside is the time and effort to make the frame. I'll be posting as I go. We can all learn together.

Group shot of the girls. I fed them according to my feeding chart for 2 on off cycles.

I gave the one in the bigger pot some cal mag. She is deficient in something maybe sulfur.

3 of the girls are a bit droopy still and 3 are very perky.

I have the light raised and dimmed right down so the tent is 21C. That is helping me keep the humidity up a bit higher.

I did order some stuff to put the cal bulbs in. Might be here tommorow but I think the dimming on the quantum boards is working well. Let's me control the temperature.

I also did a Foliar feed at lights out of thrive alive b1 green.

I contacted technaflora because their website charts are outdated. They told me use the one with my kit. One of the small changes was to foliar feed the seedlings daily with thrive alive b1 green. The old chart said only 1 time after transplanting.

I'll attach my chart. Previously I posted the one from their site which is outdated.

@InTheShed got the light thing in the image below. Decided not to use it because I have 7 plants on the go and am getting two more clones from a friend. I was just going to do 4 but if they are all healthy maybe I will do a SOG instead of the SCROG of I was planning on doing.

I will use this for any new seedlings or clones though since I do care about saving energy and money.

Either that or I move some out of the tent into a different room. Who thought too many plants could be an issue.

Attachments

• 20181221_162304.jpg
    20181221_162304.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 30
I fondly remember the time I thought 16 large plants in 7gal smartpots was going to be a good idea in a 4x4. lol

Yeh I really wanted the clones though they are a cbd strain(Durban Poison). Maybe I will turn them down. I don't know yet. I was thinking 9 in 3 gallons would fit in the 3x3.

Or I stick with my original plan and just do 4 in 7 gallons and find a home for some of the others.

Sharing is caring :). I've been trying to give away clone for over a month but no one is close.
Right lol. The guy that wants to Give me the clones has too many plants as well. I actually did the cloning for him he showed me how to do one and I did nine more. 2 of them died in the cloner. But I got 7 out of 9 on my first try.

I feel a connection to them.

Back
Top Bottom