ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

I dont think that is rot, from the pick they look pretty white with a little shade, but that is common when using nutes that can stain. Root rot will not smell pleasant at all while looking slimey and well bad lol. Hydro is a adventure since there are 1000's of way you can take that adventure.

SG

Yea Lebowskii they're nice to use, I feel like they're more forgiving than soil. They go for about 40 bucks for a 50 pound bag and you can wash them and reuse them after a grow...

I know I don't have any rot but I heard from somewhere it's pretty easy to get in DWC.

You planning on switching to hydro lebowskii? I want to get an outdoor grow going like you have. I have never grown outdoors but it looks like a lot of fun.

I just love every aspect of growing, I want to try all the methods and see which one works best for me. I am really liking this DWC setup, when I turn this big room into my flower room I am probably going to have to do something else. Changing about 15 buckets will be a ton of work and hard on my back. I think that is when I'll have to get an ebb&flow setup going...I dunno I'm rambling time to go medicate and check on the girls before they go to sleep :)
:rollit::yahoo:

You planning on switching to hydro lebowskii? I want to get an outdoor grow going like you have. I have never grown outdoors but it looks like a lot of fun.

Im the same way. going to try all sorts of methods and see which works best. Outdoor rocks, but its a lot of work. Especially if your straight outdoors like my setup is. I have heard people dislike the "dirty-ness" of growing soil and whatnot, but its a blast. But im a weirdo and like growing jalepenos and tomatoes too. :yahoo: Id be happy to offer all the knowledge i have when you do go outdoor ;)
Cheers!

I'm waiting for the ginormous growth spurt that I have seen on some other DWC setups (hopefully)

You will get that growth spurt just be patient, once your roots have formed a nice ball then the plants will blow up! literally explode with new growth..

You will get that growth spurt just be patient, once your roots have formed a nice ball then the plants will blow up! literally explode with new growth..

That's what I like to hear! Maybe someday my roots will look like yours.... :ganjamon:

That's what I like to hear! Maybe someday my roots will look like yours...
Do you use any additives to your GH nutes?.. I use a growth stimulator called "Green Fuse" and I only use 1 tbl spoon per 5gallons so it will last a pretty long time......I love the stuff and it smells awesome!

I am using superthrive and that's it right now. I'm lazy and the store is 30 minutes away but I'm going there tomorrow. I have a few things I need to pick up. I have never heard of Green Fuse is it pretty legit? I need to grab a bottle of Cal-mag too. Any other good stuff I should snag to get these girls growing as healthy as possible?:ganjamon:

I am using superthrive and that's it right now. I'm lazy and the store is 30 minutes away but I'm going there tomorrow. I have a few things I need to pick up. I have never heard of Green Fuse is it pretty legit? I need to grab a bottle of Cal-mag too. Any other good stuff I should snag to get these girls growing as healthy as possible?

Yea the green fuse growth is for veg and green fuse bloom is for flower.. its a very good product for the bubble buckets.. It is about $40
it will help a lot!

Cool thanks for the info. I'll check that stuff out I'm about to head to the store later today to get all that good stuff. I've heard a lot about liquid karma too I think I'm going to grab some of that too, AND A PH METER!! Every time I go to the store I get real medicated and I always forget to buy the damn ph meter... But not today I'm putting a reminder in my phone.
:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Cool thanks for the info. I'll check that stuff out I'm about to head to the store later today to get all that good stuff. I've heard a lot about liquid karma too I think I'm going to grab some of that too, AND A PH METER!! Every time I go to the store I get real medicated and I always forget to buy the damn ph meter... But not today I'm putting a reminder in my phone.
:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

I run floranova karma and calmag it's what I like to call my little dream team lol

SG

I looked all over my local grow store store for some cal-mag and liquid karma... I couldn't find either so I picked up some Green Fuse growth stimulator. I saw blacklips setup and I figured whatever he is doing he is obviously doing something right. I do still think I need some of that cal-mag I guess I will order some online somewhere.

Hey blacklips, is that green fuse good to use with my GH nutes or should I use it just by it self?

Thanks everyone for the help once again... You guys rock!
:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Hey I had a quick question if anyone can help out... Me and my grow buddy were taking some clones earlier and we got in a argument about what the light cycle should be. I have never grown any clones; only seeds, but I heard that you want to have your lights on for 24/0 for a few days after you take the clippings. Am I right or am I smoking too much of that grape ape? Any info would be awesome! :thanks:

Thanks Trycs for stopping by with that info, your grow is looking pretty nice!
:bravo:

Hey drek thanks, they're about 3 1/2 weeks into flowering. I'm probably going to cut them down pretty soon so I can make some room and get my real setup going. I started flushing them today so maybe a week or so. I'm not really expecting much yield wise but the nugs look pretty nice so I know they will be nice. They're under my 150watter so that kind of explains the small nugs but I know it's because of the container they're in... way too small. I'll try and get some shots of the little nuggies.

Two little ones...
P10100612.JPG

These are the lowest and smallest nugs. I didn't trim up her bottom at all except for some fan leaves.
P10100643.JPG

I want to cut these girls down and bust out my 600w hps on the next girls really bad.

Ya they will do the job for sure. I wish i knew what strain she is but I have no idea. :ganjamon::ganjamon: Life is good... I'll post an update on the girls vegging when they wake up.

Back
Top Bottom