Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

yes i want to give her a chance if she continiu to grow so slow i will take it out will give her 1 more week. about lights i got a question i have at the moment around 300-330ppfd light on the small plants distance from light 60cm and the big one recive like 550-570 in the center and like 450 on some low branches and those numbers was little lower i did increased it to this numbers 30 min ago should i go anyhigher ?
i like to increase my lights 30-50 PPFD at a time instead of larger amounts the plant seems to handle it better (could just be a me thing) but you should be good there & give it a week before you bump up the light intensity again, 60cm away from the seedlings how close is the light from your bigger photo period? might want to check how much heat you're getting on it, palm down at plant height if it feels to warm raise your light & readjust PPFD, i like my lights atleast 20" from the tallest point

i like to increase my lights 30-50 PPFD at a time instead of larger amounts the plant seems to handle it better (could just be a me thing) but you should be good there & give it a week before you bump up the light intensity again, 60cm away from the seedlings how close is the light from your bigger photo period? might want to check how much heat you're getting on it, palm down at plant height if it feels to warm raise your light & readjust PPFD, i like my lights atleast 20" from the tallest point
well its atleast 35 sm away from the big one she dont show signs of not like the lights so i think this distance is fine i have made the test with hand is not hot she like's it all leafs at the top are gorgeous if they are to close they was gonna be like claws so far everything is good . i will make as u recommend and increase the lights by small steps for now this light is ok when she enters flower i will be at 800 at this point and it will be like 400-500 for the rest of the band

yes i want to give her a chance if she continiu to grow so slow i will take it out will give her 1 more week. about lights i got a question i have at the moment around 300-330ppfd light on the small plants distance from light 60cm and the big one recive like 550-570 in the center and like 450 on some low branches and those numbers was little lower i did increased it to this numbers 30 min ago should i go anyhigher ?
I would keep it there through the stretch on the big girl. She’ll be fine at those numbers for a short time, and the autos don’t have any solar panels yet. That will give them time to make some, at which point you can turn it up for both the photo and the autos. If it were me.

Hey @rehabilitatora420 : if you can, could you attach the same photo you sent me in DM to this post? This is my response to your any suggestions after showing me the dark space, it will make sense to folks with the picture. Thanks! So here’s the cut and paste from the DM:

Ah…okay, now I see what you’re doing. Okay, yes, a couple suggestions.

1. MOST IMPORTANT BY FAR!!!!!
You absolutely must make certain that all your seals on the tent and where it’s connected to the other are solid. You can have NO LIGHT LEAKS. This will make your plant go hermie for sure. So no, I would not poke holes in the walls anywhere. The very small amount of air that would let exchange is not at all worth the risk of light getting in the holes. Keep your walls and ceilings solid. After it’s all set up, lemme see it, and I will help you make an air exchange. Just don’t do that by poking holes.
2. Make is as much bigger as you possibly can. The more air (space) around the plant when it’s in the dark, the less likely you will be to generate moisture. If possible, as you already see, you want it big enough for the plant to not touch walls and have a foot of space above the plant too. The bigger the better. You gotta size this space with the thought that within the next 14 days the plant is going to double in size (mostly in height, although you’ll get side branching (width) too, just leave everything grow through the stretch, and after that we will cull the crap you don’t want.)
3. YES, most definitely put a fan in the tent with the plant during dark. When we make our air exchange it is going to be at the bottom, so I would suggest a fan above the plant blowing down in this case if you have enough room. But it’s one plant and a relatively small space, so as long as you get one in there blowing directly through the plant you’ll be fine.
4. Don’t sweat it if you miss the switch by a couple minutes here and there, which I mention cuz that kind of little stuff I used to worry about too and you don’t need to…that said, don’t miss by half an hour or more and don’t miss consistently. The goal at this point (well, one of them, lol) is to keep the plant as UNstressed as you can. That you can basically accomplish with one simple idea: CONSISTENCY.
5. If it were me, I would do some tests of you can. See what that space’s RH and temp is at about half an hour before dark, to get at least a small idea of what you’re putting her into. And then in the morning, make sure and take note of the RH and temp she wakes up at. You need reference points, they’ll help, trust me. Also check each morning to see if the leaves are getting moist or wet where they touch after a night on the dark. If that happens we will take some. You cannot have wet leaves for 12 hours a night every night. Hopefully that won’t be the case, but watch that closely because she is going to develop a ton of leaves in the stretch most likely. It may behoove you to do some daily or almost daily posts on the circumstances in your journal through the stretch. This is sort of a fluid situation the way you’re doing it and conditions will change as the plant changes. Other eyes and all that go stuff, yes?

These are what I can think of for the moment. This is a more eyes than just mine and yours situation I think, but worst case scenario it should work. Hopefully you get some other folks chiming in but the photo part is important as soon as you can.

Hey @rehabilitatora420 : if you can, could you attach the same photo you sent me in DM to this post? This is my response to your any suggestions after showing me the dark space, it will make sense to folks with the picture. Thanks! So here’s the cut and paste from the DM:

Ah…okay, now I see what you’re doing. Okay, yes, a couple suggestions.

1. MOST IMPORTANT BY FAR!!!!!
You absolutely must make certain that all your seals on the tent and where it’s connected to the other are solid. You can have NO LIGHT LEAKS. This will make your plant go hermie for sure. So no, I would not poke holes in the walls anywhere. The very small amount of air that would let exchange is not at all worth the risk of light getting in the holes. Keep your walls and ceilings solid. After it’s all set up, lemme see it, and I will help you make an air exchange. Just don’t do that by poking holes.
2. Make is as much bigger as you possibly can. The more air (space) around the plant when it’s in the dark, the less likely you will be to generate moisture. If possible, as you already see, you want it big enough for the plant to not touch walls and have a foot of space above the plant too. The bigger the better. You gotta size this space with the thought that within the next 14 days the plant is going to double in size (mostly in height, although you’ll get side branching (width) too, just leave everything grow through the stretch, and after that we will cull the crap you don’t want.)
3. YES, most definitely put a fan in the tent with the plant during dark. When we make our air exchange it is going to be at the bottom, so I would suggest a fan above the plant blowing down in this case if you have enough room. But it’s one plant and a relatively small space, so as long as you get one in there blowing directly through the plant you’ll be fine.
4. Don’t sweat it if you miss the switch by a couple minutes here and there, which I mention cuz that kind of little stuff I used to worry about too and you don’t need to…that said, don’t miss by half an hour or more and don’t miss consistently. The goal at this point (well, one of them, lol) is to keep the plant as UNstressed as you can. That you can basically accomplish with one simple idea: CONSISTENCY.
5. If it were me, I would do some tests of you can. See what that space’s RH and temp is at about half an hour before dark, to get at least a small idea of what you’re putting her into. And then in the morning, make sure and take note of the RH and temp she wakes up at. You need reference points, they’ll help, trust me. Also check each morning to see if the leaves are getting moist or wet where they touch after a night on the dark. If that happens we will take some. You cannot have wet leaves for 12 hours a night every night. Hopefully that won’t be the case, but watch that closely because she is going to develop a ton of leaves in the stretch most likely. It may behoove you to do some daily or almost daily posts on the circumstances in your journal through the stretch. This is sort of a fluid situation the way you’re doing it and conditions will change as the plant changes. Other eyes and all that go stuff, yes?

These are what I can think of for the moment. This is a more eyes than just mine and yours situation I think, but worst case scenario it should work. Hopefully you get some other folks chiming in but the photo part is important as soon as you can.
After some thinking i will change plan all plants stick in the tent i will wait untill autos finish their veg and when they enters flowering i will make thr lights on 12 hours its probably 2 more weeks untill that. This way i have no chance of making something bad to the photo and autos will grow all their veg in 20 hours only flower at 12 wont be big big the photo will cover that i betshe will fill the tent its getting huge. Photo is 58 days days so the flipping will be made at 72-75 days...

lights are switched to 12/12 the focus will be on the big lady. more update's when she enter flowering <3
Great job. You have this plant set up real well for flower. Not too many colas, but enough to give you great yield, and a nice spread. As she stretches those stems will get longer and the branches will become easier to spread if you feel you need to. Just be careful if you try to bend something as the branches are going to stiffen up on you pretty quickly in the stretch. We’ve all broken branches a million times, and it sucks every time. Great color on her too. Are you switching to your bloom nutes now or are you going to wait until you see budlets? People do it both ways. I personally begin flower/bloom nutes when I flip photos, ie now, but that’s one of your choices. Do you know what the expected flower time is for this plant?

well i had no idea with this nuts in biobizz schelude the chart is so weird its for auto's i believe my plant is 10 or 11 weeks old and if i fallow their schelude i have to give her to little so i made my own schelude also for all other nuts so far i feed what i believe is right so far she like's it no discolor like tha last plant is very greeny also the mix is weird is like 30-40% coco because when i changed from coco to soil there was way to many coco left on roots and i planted it this way and filled the rest with soil so its like 30% coco 70% soil something like this i started with bloom nuted the day i started 12/12 ( it was feeding day) also with feedings im totaly lost im in a SIP roots are all over the tank but Azi told me not to use the sip so i water 2 liters of mixed water every 3rd day from the top Biobizz scheluda says for 1st week of flower 1 mil per 1 liter but thats on week 5 mine is on week 11 so i gived her 3 mil per liter of the bloom i will stick to feeed from the top but when u take e look from the small hole that is for the tank not to get full i can see the plants roots are out of the little hole's and are placed at the bottom of the tank. i actually give 60% of the water from top and the rest i use the pipe to fill the tank a little...

Great job. You have this plant set up real well for flower. Not too many colas, but enough to give you great yield, and a nice spread. As she stretches those stems will get longer and the branches will become easier to spread if you feel you need to. Just be careful if you try to bend something as the branches are going to stiffen up on you pretty quickly in the stretch. We’ve all broken branches a million times, and it sucks every time. Great color on her too. Are you switching to your bloom nutes now or are you going to wait until you see budlets? People do it both ways. I personally begin flower/bloom nutes when I flip photos, ie now, but that’s one of your choices. Do you know what the expected flower time is for this plant?

Flowering time:
7 - 8 weeks

Looking stellar Rehab! :welldone:
she is doing great pre flowering pistils are many more still 1 week after fliping she will grow moree in the next 2/3 weeks hope not to much heh. other two ladys are managing good considering the lower amount of light they got going to top them the biger of the two when it hit node 5 its almost there maby few days and the other one will be toped 1 node below since she is smaller she is a few days from that aswell will see how big they get after that procedure ^^

looking good nick they like the soil coco mix & what ever you're doing, just a suggestion but those autos probably could be raised up a foot or so & give them a bit more light better & quicker growth while they can before your photo period takes over

Back
Top Bottom