Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

That lone survivor is looking great and congrats on the new sprouts!
Hey shed got one question the plant seems fi e and started to grow well bit there is bunch of burned tips of the leaf edges its very small but i think it need something extra what u think . The first feeding scheludewith cocp hadsome of the solutions on rly high lvl like thegrowone on coco is 4 ml per liter with soil is 1 i feed something in the middle but still is not that greeny and this burn edges...
I'm not seeing any burned tips, but if it's just the very point then that tends to mean you've got the nutes exactly right. :)

That lone survivor is looking great and congrats on the new sprouts!

I'm not seeing any burned tips, but if it's just the very point then that tends to mean you've got the nutes exactly right. :)
the soil change was a great save for her she will end up good i think the burn edges yes on the very end and i dont see on the new grow so far so good still some leafs are more light then others but she started to grow thats important. other 3 autos are today 4 days will see about them im fallowing a guide from this forum to water small plants in big pots using a spray bottle atm spraying with 20-25 pushes around will increse perimetar when they start to grow.

the soil change was a great save for her she will end up good i think the burn edges yes on the very end and i dont see on the new grow so far so good still some leafs are more light then others but she started to grow thats important. other 3 autos are today 4 days will see about them im fallowing a guide from this forum to water small plants in big pots using a spray bottle atm spraying with 20-25 pushes around will increse perimetar when they start to grow.

Looking good & happy same with the sprouts :thumb:
Compared to how she was and how she is now i still cant believe she did it will see how the autos will manage still early to sat 4 days...

Hi @rehabilitatora420 - wow. Sorry I’ve been away for a bit. I caught up and first I’m very glad you didn’t can the journal. Looks like a journal to me. Since it appears you’re going forward successfully at this point, maybe the mods would be kind enough to reactivate the title in your signature, or maybe that’s you, not sure?

Now, your plant(s). Whoa. I knew we could fix it but that’s a significantly better result than even I expected. Good thing you have tons of people helping you out. She looks really good. And by now you surely see why the other plan was necessary: you’re already out of space for those three autos, you just don’t realize it yet. :rofl:

Let’s talk flipping. Here’s my input: how big is the night time tent for the photo? It’s big, right? So in theory, you could let it get real big. That might be tempting. You do what you want, so far you seem to be pushing the right buttons, but consider the reality of moving the plant back and forth. And project that reality to when the plant becomes heavy with buds. You haven’t even stretched yet, and if you flipped it today she’s gonna be a big plant. You have a potential beast on your hands. Each time she goes in and out you will have to move autos around. And in the daylight hours over a 60 day flower cycle, she is going to get to the point where she will be compromising the autos on space and light.

So what to do? What I personally would do would be flip that girl ASAP. Your training is very solid, great job. If she starts stretching now, you also have to consider that she is going to develop a bunch of side branching. You’ll deal with that later. All I’m saying is, with the stretch, right about now, imho, you are about on the ragged edge of being able to make this work as planned. I’d flip it. Now you know how to make big photos. You just do what you’re doing a lot longer. Bravo, good learn. But since your choices this time are so limited, that’s my suggestion.

Curious to hear what others think. Great work.

Hi @rehabilitatora420 - wow. Sorry I’ve been away for a bit. I caught up and first I’m very glad you didn’t can the journal. Looks like a journal to me. Since it appears you’re going forward successfully at this point, maybe the mods would be kind enough to reactivate the title in your signature, or maybe that’s you, not sure?

Now, your plant(s). Whoa. I knew we could fix it but that’s a significantly better result than even I expected. Good thing you have tons of people helping you out. She looks really good. And by now you surely see why the other plan was necessary: you’re already out of space for those three autos, you just don’t realize it yet. :rofl:

Let’s talk flipping. Here’s my input: how big is the night time tent for the photo? It’s big, right? So in theory, you could let it get real big. That might be tempting. You do what you want, so far you seem to be pushing the right buttons, but consider the reality of moving the plant back and forth. And project that reality to when the plant becomes heavy with buds. You haven’t even stretched yet, and if you flipped it today she’s gonna be a big plant. You have a potential beast on your hands. Each time she goes in and out you will have to move autos around. And in the daylight hours over a 60 day flower cycle, she is going to get to the point where she will be compromising the autos on space and light.

So what to do? What I personally would do would be flip that girl ASAP. Your training is very solid, great job. If she starts stretching now, you also have to consider that she is going to develop a bunch of side branching. You’ll deal with that later. All I’m saying is, with the stretch, right about now, imho, you are about on the ragged edge of being able to make this work as planned. I’d flip it. Now you know how to make big photos. You just do what you’re doing a lot longer. Bravo, good learn. But since your choices this time are so limited, that’s my suggestion.

YES^^^^^^^

i have started preps to fit my second tend near the current one it will be a challange im sure of it i will give her a few more days maby a week and i will start the flipping proccess also all the four plants and the led are moved to one side of the tend i got like 25% more space when i remove the heattube and humidifier its little optical illusion atm thats not much space but still i can imagine if all other 3 get to the size of my last auto and they will for sure even alot biger because my last led was very weak then with the four plants will be scary heh going to see what will happen will try to train them so i can have space...

hey guys any suggestions about lights small ones reciving around 260-270 ppfd while the big one gets 450 should i increace those numbers im afraid to go to high to not stress the little ones...
are the small ones stretching upwards trying to get more light ? getting lanky? i probably would be at around 300-350 for PPFD for the smaller ones & the bigger one will be okay with a bit higher PPFD, i'd bump it up 50 PPFD more over all

are the small ones stretching upwards trying to get more light ? getting lanky? i probably would be at around 300-350 for PPFD for the smaller ones & the bigger one will be okay with a bit higher PPFD, i'd bump it up 50 PPFD more over all
well ye little bit also one is very yellowish but is growing faster then the rest. i have made them now to all small ones is around 310-320 and the big one most of it gets around 500 and 400 to the far branches will see how they will feel i will post pics on each of them only 1 wich is the slowest grow i find with best color but so far all 3 are growing keeping in mind in that big pots it will take some time before they start the fast grow. cant wait to start using the sips ^^

hey Con what do u think about those small ones are they too small for 8 days? or its ty to the big pot im worry not to stress them somehow since the auto cant be fix like the photo one... also the color of the 2 of them are not so green like the smallest of the 3 im using 0.3ml calmal per 1 liter its for prevention while using ro/destilated water like mine but still they havent recive much water since they to small i dumbed the spray bottle method and using the one i have succsess with evry 3 days or if its dry 2 i give them 200-300 ml water in a circle still trying to push roots to go everywher when they get bigger i will increase the amount and if needed the time betwin watering untill the baby's hit the tank..

hey Con what do u think about those small ones are they too small for 8 days? or its ty to the big pot im worry not to stress them somehow since the auto cant be fix like the photo one... also the color of the 2 of them are not so green like the smallest of the 3 im using 0.3ml calmal per 1 liter its for prevention while using ro/destilated water like mine but still they havent recive much water since they to small i dumbed the spray bottle method and using the one i have succsess with evry 3 days or if its dry 2 i give them 200-300 ml water in a circle still trying to push roots to go everywher when they get bigger i will increase the amount and if needed the time betwin watering untill the baby's hit the tank..
Hey rehabilitator at 8 days they're probably just building the start of the root system they can't grow up with out roots & in a big pot they will look small give them a week & see where they are at that point what part is yellowing the cotyledon leaves ? you're growing in soil now?, what is your humidity level at? if on the lower side you might want to put a clear cup with a couple holes in it sprayed with water, seedlings like higher humidity, could we get a better & closer picture of the seedlings please

Hey rehabilitator at 8 days they're probably just building the start of the root system they can't grow up with out roots & in a big pot they will look small give them a week & see where they are at that point what part is yellowing the cotyledon leaves ? you're growing in soil now?, what is your humidity level at? if on the lower side you might want to put a clear cup with a couple holes in it sprayed with water, seedlings like higher humidity, could we get a better & closer picture of the seedlings please
i willl make some in the meanwhile i got one more question is it ok if part of the humidifier mist hits the small plants is it gonna harm them somehow if not i can replace them and place humidifier in better spot so all 3 get atleast 30% more humidity

i willl make some in the meanwhile i got one more question is it ok if part of the humidifier mist hits the small plants is it gonna harm them somehow if not i can replace them and place humidifier in better spot so all 3 get atleast 30% more humidity
no i would not have the plants getting direct mist if these plants are sharing the same tent with your larger photo period plant you want about 55-60%RH in the tent so just try to put clear solo cups or a cut pop bottle WITH air holes so it breaths & not hold heat & it'll raise the RH for the seedlings & keep your big plant happy, is your humidifiier inside the tent? if it is can you put the humidifier out side of the tent beside the air intake flap/hole

no i would not have the plants getting direct mist if these plants are sharing the same tent with your larger photo period plant you want about 55-60%RH in the tent so just try to put clear solo cups or a cut pop bottle WITH air holes so it breaths & not hold heat & it'll raise the RH for the seedlings & keep your big plant happy, is your humidifiier inside the tent? if it is can you put the humidifier out side of the tent beside the air intake flap/hole
u mean i put something like a Dome with holes on each of the small plants? and yes humidifier is inside but i cant place it out this is the best setup i can get i can only swich places in the tent it have space

Back
Top Bottom