Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

if all is good there are two ones that are growing if they are fine i will make another journal for them u all are welcome to join im lost alone ^^
looking forward for it

Chin up buddy! Lots of kind people who know a lot of different grow styles!! I've NEVER had a failure in 1000 attempts. I just learned 999 ways NOT to do things!! Happy Friday my friend. Can't wait till the next journal!! 😎✌️

1 of the 3 after everystress and torments from me it managed to survive and from a few healty leaves its getting bushy and started to grow alot a few days ago maby she will end up something. she is going to co exist with 3 new autoflowers inside they just showed up will be moved in 25l sips in day or two then i will make journal 2.0 for the 3 auto's and the photo that survived the first grow. ty all

Bill's got you covered on the root clean up, and personally I'd drop it in a regular pot rather than another SIP. If it doesn't have water roots drinking from the res now I'd say it's too late to get them started.

And you might be surprised how resilient cannabis plants can be. I do this to my mother plants at least once a year and they come back fine:

full

full

full

full

2 weeks later they look like this:

full
Hey shed got one question the plant seems fi e and started to grow well bit there is bunch of burned tips of the leaf edges its very small but i think it need something extra what u think . The first feeding scheludewith cocp hadsome of the solutions on rly high lvl like thegrowone on coco is 4 ml per liter with soil is 1 i feed something in the middle but still is not that greeny and this burn edges...

well im in a bit trouble atm i didnt believe it will survive but looook at her lol its almost 45 sm long and its getting new growth from everywher growing fast and so there is 3 baby girls there will be a challange 1 photo and 3 autos any suggestions on when and how ( with 3 autos inside) to flip that so the rest of the band will have zero inpact on grow ?
plant is born 3 january had like 20 days not growing troubles and now is getting huge i will have to get led higher and get something to put below the other 3 sips to get higher aswell so they will have the right ppfd and distance from the led..

Not sure I understand your question.
How much time should i stay at 12 hours in order to do the flip 1 week ?
12/12 is the typical timer setting for flower. Changing from 18/6 to 12/12 will cause the photo period plants to convert over to flower and that process will take a week or two to fully convert.

Your auto plants will just be along for the ride as they don't trigger to flower based on day length.

But once you flip your lights to 12/12 you'd be there for the duration of flower until harvest.

12/12 is the typical timer setting for flower. Changing from 18/6 to 12/12 will cause the photo period plants to convert over to flower and that process will take a week or two to fully convert.

Your auto plants will just be along for the ride as they don't trigger to flower based on day length.

But once you flip your lights to 12/12 you'd be there for the duration of flower until harvest.
Cant i turn to 12 hours untill photo switch to flower then turn back to 18 or 20 hours ?

Cant i turn to 12 hours untill photo switch to flower then turn back to 18 or 20 hours ?
What Westie said. When you flip the lights it kicks off a hormone change in photoperiod plants that takes a week or two for you to see, but it is ongoing in the plant. If you then switch the lights back to 18/6 you will trigger another round of hormome changes in the plant.

That's called re-vegging and can be done if you don't want it in flower for some reason but is hugely stressful on the plant and shouldn't be done unless really needed.

hey Azi i have observe just now that the roots of the photo wich i transplanted and lost alot of roots have hit the bottom with the soil and even out of the holes drink the runoff some one told me this would not happen and i ahve to water normal way but since the roots are there maby i can start feed from the tank no roots seems to poke out the holes on the bottom of the bucket for the runoff but they are visable on the small soil conteiner in botom

What Westie said. When you flip the lights it kicks off a hormone change in photoperiod plants that takes a week or two for you to see, but it is ongoing in the plant. If you then switch the lights back to 18/6 you will trigger another round of hormome changes in the plant.

That's called re-vegging and can be done if you don't want it in flower for some reason but is hugely stressful on the plant and shouldn't be done unless really needed.
i and jon came up with a plan i got another tend and i will move the photo theere everyday wont be fun but this way all plants will e happy

Plants produce three types of roots depending on the environment (soil, water and air) and, while they can change them over to a different type, it is stressful for the plant, so I'd keep doing what you've been doing as your roots are used to that set of circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom