S1 GDP with CS

I think I'll stop spraying at this point of the flower development:

017477.JPG
016528.JPG

Only a few of the flowers underneath have mostly hairs (that'll change fast):

018422.JPG

Looks like it's gonna happen :)

:peace:

Hey what's up budstep? :) I haven't posted pics for a few days because not much has changed but the flowers are a bit more developed now and are starting to open a bit. I stopped spraying with CS because I want to have some more female flower development:

0011857.JPG
0021847.JPG

Can't wait to see the offspring :)

Wow been more than a day or so sorry but I just jarred those buds up I'll takes pics soon. The S1'ed GDP plant has opened some of its male flowers:

0031780.JPG
0041673.JPG

My highly advanced method of pollination involves slamming the door to the locker as hard as I can and letting the gust of air do the work I'm too lazy from smoking dope all day :)

We're moving along to a different method now, Spimp. I was looking down at the plant as I slammed the door when I should have been looking at my fingertips up above which were still in the door you can guess the rest I think shaking the branch will be a lot safer in the future especially for a clumsy chimp like me :(

After this pic I noticed that the male flowers were getting brown after they dumped pollen. I knew they did their job enough, so I cut all 4 of the tops I CS'ed off:

0091083.JPG

I'll check these as they progress, but I may cut off all the tops with male parts if the all female flowers below start producing a lot of seeds:

010993.JPG

I'm going to do a 6 hour sulfer burn in this unit, even though it's very small. The damp season hasn't gone away here so I don't want to risk anything. I'll set up the burner in the unit later and run it tonight; I have to do it in my other units anyway, :peace:

Note: I'm spraying the plant with SNS-244 at this point trying to fight yet another case of bud rot/grey mold :(
I think I may be able to keep it under enough control to get some seeds (even if I have to cut a few tops off). If I had half a brain, I'd take most of the buds off of a GDP x GDP plant I just pulled from another grow (for the same reason) and put it in here after I cut it down to size. I like the plant, so I should pollinate it too. Yeah I think I'll do that tomorrow. I'll pull the S1'ed plant from the unit, do a cleaning job, and maybe consider a 3 hour sulfer burn after I put them both back in. Damn the luck..... :straightface:

I decided to go with a 6 hour sulfer burn in the small unit the plant is in. It's going right now I can smell it. I misted the Hell out of the tops so the evaporated sulfer would cling to the surface of the plant better. I see the seeds starting to form on the lower buds, but the uppers are mostly removed (which all in all wasn't a bad thing; they seemed totally male). Male parts are still forming and opening on the plant so there still should be a buttload of seeds :) This is week 6, day 2 of 12/12 so I'm thinking about 4 more weeks. I'll get some pics up soon; I've got two early chop/reveg's and a full chop tomorrow; they're all GDP.

Thanks Spimp the cool thing when I go to do a test grow of these seeds is that I've done them a few times and know the strain :) Top at the 3rd node after 6 weeks, give them a little space each to spread in a 2 gallon pot, and put into flower at week 8. Feed full bottle strength every other time veg and grow until the second week after the first signs of a hair in bloom then feed every time until the last 10 days. Cut any clustering out of the center of the plant and use the sulfer burner for 3 hours (3rd week of flower) this pheno is a mold magnet!

Back
Top Bottom