New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

hehehe, you're the OldMedMan, of course! I'm the perfectionist... and that LST Debacle is not even close enough to be called nearly perfect. That's 5 broken limbs and a broken central stalk, so I laid everything over to make a mat. That's not LST, that's something that could be one of those woven doormats. :rofl: but that's just my feelings.

My usual LST is a nice, wide circle with many branches reaching toward the sky. Sometimes I even make a :peace: with the main stalk and two big branches, so when I trim, I have something to hang on the wall. That to me looks like a dead aquatic plant left too shallow in an aquarium.

Oh! My God! Never mind! :circle-of-love:

I would love to see the peace symbol.

A few years ago, I did a white widow all the way around the pot it was beautiful. Unfortunately that was when Jo was much crazier than she is now. She came out and stomped it to smithereens. Bitch.:smokin:

I still don't trust her much.:yikes::yikes:

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

Oh! My God! Never mind! :circle-of-love:

I would love to see the peace symbol.

A few years ago, I did a white widow all the way around the pot it was beautiful. Unfortunately that was when Jo was much crazier than she is now. She came out and stomped it to smithereens. Bitch.:smokin:

I still don't trust her much.:yikes::yikes:

:yikes::thedoubletake::bigtoke:

Great Pic's. Man I love the way weed takes pic's. The plant is sure photogenic. Dude you got alot of things going on over here. I don't know which to drive threw. It's hard enough for me to keep up my little thread. Plants are looking fine. I hate that feeling tho when you go into your room and see plants all bent over crying. I know it's happened to everyone who ever grew afew crops. And no way to know if your timer is going to go out. I've been using this setup myself. Well I have gotten stuff from these guys HTG. 8 Outlet Surge Protector w/ Built In Timer
You know these journals are great for remebering dates also. I've been posting in grow journels seems forever. But it's fun to go back in photo's to see where you were the year or whatever ago.
I see you wanted alittle amber. Looks 100% ripe to me. Least that one bud did. Well looks like you going to be chopping up plants for afew days. Looks Great Keepem Green

Great Pic's. Man I love the way weed takes pic's. The plant is sure photogenic. Dude you got alot of things going on over here. I don't know which to drive threw. It's hard enough for me to keep up my little thread. Plants are looking fine. I hate that feeling tho when you go into your room and see plants all bent over crying. I know it's happened to everyone who ever grew afew crops. And no way to know if your timer is going to go out. I've been using this setup myself. Well I have gotten stuff from these guys HTG. 8 Outlet Surge Protector w/ Built In Timer
You know these journals are great for remebering dates also. I've been posting in grow journels seems forever. But it's fun to go back in photo's to see where you were the year or whatever ago.
I see you wanted alittle amber. Looks 100% ripe to me. Least that one bud did. Well looks like you going to be chopping up plants for afew days. Looks Great Keepem Green

Heya, Norcaliwood! Thanks for stopping by, and for the compliments!

Yeah, the GFB had some amber, but when I harvested them at this stage last time, the smoke was a little "Green" tasting, so I'm gonna let them go for a bit. All the rest are still a couple/few weeks out. I'll start harvest after my camping trip next week.

Target Dates:
-12.5 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-19.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-19.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-26.5 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

Flower Times:
50.4 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
50.4 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
50.4 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
59.4 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

By these times the GFB are supposed to be ready, but you have to remember I'm under T5's so it's slowed by a week or so. Also, I pulled the GDP's at about this time as well, which 60-65 days they're supposed to be ready. Again T5's extend that a bit. Here is where I MUST exercise patience. I don't want those semi-airy, "green" buds of last harvest. Good-n-ripe is the goal. The Blue Diesel will be "just" ready at the end of the month. I'll take a sample cut and make a decision while camping as to when GDP is ready. The GFB will come down next week, I think, maybe. At any rate I'll be gone Sunday, back on Thurs/Fri and we'll take a look.

OH! speaking of GFB: I moved their location in with the GDP for "the flush" so they'd be ready to hang in a week or two. I also moved their T5 to that side as well, under the GDP canopy so they would still get good light. hehe, you gotta see this. I'll do the same as the last camping trip and post the weekly pics before I leave on Sunday, for those that can't see what I've done with the lights in their head. Trich pics on FRI or SAT.

We're getting close. I'm gonna go ahead and call 1oz for GDP and 1/8oz to 1/4oz for the GFB, and maybe 3/4oz for the Blue Diesel. I know, I know, it's bad luck to call your haul... I go by what I see.

Hey Jandre! Its been a while! I had to go on a soul searching mission for a week... had a partner of mine take care of the show while I was away! Glad to say I am back for good!

I love the new pics and updates!
Your getting close!!!

can't wait to see your end product!

Keep on GREENIN'

:peace:

Damn good to hear from you! I must admit, I was getting a little worried for you, bud, I'm glad you're okay. Welcome back.

Hope the soul searching found a good outcome, even if it was to trade one love for another. Some loves can be destructive and it is therefore good to let them go if need be. In the end, it is sometimes good to be selfish to find the one that will do you the greatest good, and which would be counter-productive to the greater good. I trust that whatever choice you made, or compromises you proposed were for the best.

Weekly Close-ups!

So I noticed something today while taking close-ups. Take a close look at the Blue Diesel pics.

Momma GDP:
Image1191.jpg

Image1182.jpg

Green Fluffy Bunnies:
Image1162.jpg
Image1173.jpg

Blue Diesel:
Does anyone see what I see?
Image1222.jpg
Image1241.jpg
Image1213.jpg
Image1233.jpg
122close-up.jpg

Picture Day!
Week 8​

HARVEST DAY IS NEAR!! Just take a look at all of these! You're gonna agree that most of these are ready on Thursday/Friday when I get back from camping next week.

I cut some test buds and we'll try them while camping.

Pay Close attention to the Blue Diesel, I want to see if anyone sees what I see.

Flower Times:
54.3 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
54.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
54.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
63.3 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Days Left:
-15.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-15.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-22.6 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
-8.6 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Momma GDP:
IMG_20120512_083249.jpg
IMG_20120512_083323.jpg
IMG_20120512_083316.jpg

Green Fluffy Bunnies:
IMG_20120512_083125.jpg
IMG_20120512_083143.jpg
IMG_20120512_083158.jpg

Blue Diesel:
IMG_20120512_083354.jpg
IMG_20120512_083409.jpg
IMG_20120512_083435.jpg
IMG_20120512_083444.jpg
IMG_20120512_083507.jpg

Time to make a cpl seeds? Or Green Fried bananas?

Time to make a cpl seeds? Or Green Fried bananas?

debating... GDP and GFB will come out when I get back Thurs/Friday... any pollen that pets poofed will not have time to develop seeds. HOWEVER I am thinking about postponing the start of Test 3 so I can let Blue Diesel seed out. But do I really want to do that? These are hermie prone, I take it, so do I really want to risk pollinating an entire flower box later just to perpetuate the pheno?

decisions.

Nice looking grow jandre! sucks about the nanners but it still looks good. personally I would resume test 3 but that is just me.
Not sure if a selved seed is hermaphrodite prone but wait for someone more knowledgeable on the subject to come along.

I still have a lot to learn! hahah

peace and keep em green my friend!

Nice looking grow jandre! sucks about the nanners but it still looks good. personally I would resume test 3 but that is just me.
Not sure if a selved seed is hermaphrodite prone but wait for someone more knowledgeable on the subject to come along.

I still have a lot to learn! hahah

peace and keep em green my friend!

They were bagseed, so I got this seed from evidently, one that hermied, this one hermied, it makes me thing that the next ones will as well.

They were bagseed, so I got this seed from evidently, one that hermied, this one hermied, it makes me thing that the next ones will as well.

Yep, me thinks the same thing....sorry! :smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom