New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

I don't know what I admire more!

Your awesome nutrients that grow this amazing crop!
Your unique system that feeds this amazing crop!
Your delicious frost covering this amazing crop!
Wait i found it!

The botanist who put it all together!
You!

:Namaste:

Picture Day!
Week 6
Flowering Times:
33.3 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD
33.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
33.3 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
42.3 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP

Target Date:
-29.6 days tracking Ken's Granddaddy Purple - GDP
-36.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-36.6 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies-Clone - GFB
-43.6 days tracking Blue Diesel - BD

Momma GDP:
042112080001.jpg

0421120800221.jpg

Green Fluffy Bunnies:
042112080108.jpg

042112080116.jpg

042112080122.jpg

Blue Diesel:
042112080333.jpg

042112080344.jpg

042112080359.jpg

042112080410.jpg

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

I'm going to miss you man!

I have so much work to do and problems to figure out with my mother's deficiencies
I have hit a huge obstacle now.. I really need to order my BPN and see if this can fix things.

I feel as if my soil is destroyed or something .. no pH wants to be stable for any of the mothers.. :(

But I hope with your advice and your inspiration that you have given me I will prosper and achieve my goals!
Thanks Jandre!! You truly are a real friend of mine (even tho you don't know me) I consider you a dear friend!

Anyone one who takes time and puts effort in someone's else journey or problems is a true friend!

I wish I could be there for you now and help you.
But what I can do is send you this positive energy your way.. And my friend this energy that I send you can change the world.
So let's start with you!

Much love and respect!
I hope when you come back you'll see me taking this bull by the horns and owning this fight!
As I hope to see you come back victorious in the battle of clarity!
peace.gif

Your friend
~Spirit
high-five.gif

Go back to that problem solver link. Look for pH adjusters in soil. DO NOT USE Vinegar or Lemon Juice. I think Blood Meal lowers... That or Bone Meal. Either of those is best and longest lasting, but are not fast. Add it, let it sit a day or two, then test. For soil, runoff should be between 6.2 and 7.1 if in range.

And, thank you for your kind words. It helps.

I don't know what I admire more!

Your awesome nutrients that grow this amazing crop!
Your unique system that feeds this amazing crop!
Your delicious frost covering this amazing crop!
Wait i found it!

The botanist who put it all together!
You!

:Namaste:

Nurseryman... not a botanist. I don't know about the microbiology of it all, but, a green thumb, I have. It helps bring peace on stressful days. Besides, I've always called my plants, Cannabis and others as well, my babies. So it kinda fits, babies in a nursery, I care for them.... nurseryman.

But thank you just the same.

And thank you, Corey at Blue Planet Nutrients for making such a well balanced nutrient line. I don't say this often, and it may be because I'm feeling sappy, but - -

I love you, man!
YOU RAWK!!

Keep up the good work, and thanks for supporting our cause.

Brother, that brought tears to my eyes.......I too suffer from despair and look for completion .......... May the Gods be with you.:Namaste:

Aww man, I didn't mean to get you all choked up. I assure you that misty eyes are on this side, too. Thank you for the blessing. I need it.

Enjoy your away time sir. Everybody needs to get away from it all once in a while. Sendin positive vibes and hopin yur chat with mother nature helps out brother.:peace:

Thank you my friend. I still have some prep to do before I leave tomorrow, but it has to happen in cycles. Sort of waiting for one to finish before the next one can start. Dehydrating things and such. I find it's really easy to pack around dried foods in vac packs inside stink bags and reconstitute with water I purify on the way, rather than carry wet foods around in my pack. The days of C Rations are over. Now it's more like MREs without the liquid. Reconstitute, heat, and enjoy. I have a filter that I can put on a squeeze bottle that filters down to 0.02 microns. It's slow, but it keeps you from getting sick without chemically treating water. Good for getting those Giardia and Crypto nasties out of the water if they exist. Good for 50L so 1 5-day trip for three people. :cheesygrinsmiley: kinda convenient, huh?

I'll be back if I don't jump off a cliff while I'm out there. Kidding of course, but every time I'm out, I never want to come back. Packing up and leaving takes an hour... slow for those of us that are used to bugging out in 5-10min. But I'll come back with lots of pictures and post them in the OT area. Never been to this place before. Union, Utica, and Spicer Meadow reservoirs. Dispersed camping... No prepared campsites. No running water(piped), no electricity, no other people around... Just nature and you. And bears, hence the stink bags, and dehydrated foodstuffs. Just find a flat spot and pitch. Smoke a bowl or 19 and enjoy the surroundings. Watch the sun set, and listen as the night creatures come out. Pure heaven.

Heya Jandre - be good to yourself, renew your spirit, and stay postive. It's tough but you are a good person, and good things will come your way. I wish you much peace and love and admire your journey for renewal. Hang in there brother. :thumb:

Heya Jandre - be good to yourself, renew your spirit, and stay postive. It's tough but you are a good person, and good things will come your way. I wish you much peace and love and admire your journey for renewal. Hang in there brother. :thumb:

After driving 3 hours and 30 minutes, we arrived at our campsite after a brief interlude of getting stuck in the snow, and turning around to go back down in elevation. The first two days were sheer bliss, even with the cold nights. We explored many places around and went for a short hike. The first hike ended when we found a place that a bear had marked and scratched and turned over several fallen logs looking for food. We saw her later that day and seemed not to even care we were there. She stopped, looked at me, and didn't even look a second time as she turned and walked away at a leisurely pace with cub in tow. Granted she was about 150 yds. away, but I showed her ZERO threat and went about my business collecting snow for our ice chest, all the while keeping her in the corner of my eye, but she seemed very relaxed even though I was in her area...

Day two, we had used all of the 1 Gal of water we packed in, and needed to find the snow-melt we heard running nearby down the canyon. To our delight it was only about 50feet down the hill and running between some rocks. The pic below is near the head of the stream. Down from our campsite it was about 8 feet across and dangerously fast, but easier access than the stream head several hundred feet away.

Water collected, we set off to explore some more. About half way through the hike I was struck by a migraine, and had to return to the camp and grab some Green Fluffy Bunnies concentrate. Two hits and I was good, but it let me know how tired I was from the fitful night's sleep the night before. I laid down and took a nap, and was surprised to hear that the munchkin and her mom were already back in what seemed to me to be 15minutes but was really 2 hours. Their trip was cut short when the cub, sans mother, was spotted and they had to turn back. We had the best cheeseburgers in the world that night. I swear no burger I have for the rest of my life will compare to those.

Early day 3 it started to rain. We bolted out of the tent and started gathering whatever we could find to erect an awning. It was a light rain, so we didn't feel we had to leave. Little did we know that the drizzle was a warning to leave. As the day drew on and the sun went down, the cold set in. It was a very sudden drop and caught us by surprise. I mean it was COLD! Wind was from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. We had to keep jumping up and moving around the campfire as the smoke drifted in various random directions. We decided to go to bed early, must have been about 9pm, and look forward to tomorrow.

Well, we had a very rough end to our camping trip... A full day ahead of schedule we had to leave. Day 4 it was still was still raining when we woke and the temperature had dropped to a bone chilling 40. Add to that, the awning we had set up to keep us dry, collapsed sometime in the night and soaked everything. Even the fire pit was full of water. I was already wet from a leak in the tent and, with no prospect of getting dry, we had to leave.

So with that, the peaceful, serene camping trip turned quickly into a nightmare as we packed everything up in the ceaseless rain, and started the long drive home. We drove an hour and a half through the rain trying to get home, so that made it even worse. Safe at home, now, it is a balmy 78 degrees and dry as a bone.

Something like that can sure make you appreciate a roof and 4 walls. We'll try again next month, wk/o 5-13-2012

Following are some pics of our trip.

Smoked a bowl at 7000 feet and looked out at this view... That's my beloved on the rock in the center.
042212163936.jpg
042212164031.jpg

I had to get this shot, it was too perfect. I liked the way the sun was shining behind the tree. The pic does it no justice, it was easily almost 100 ft. tall.
042212164229.jpg

Proof of elevation :cheesygrinsmiley:
042212165540.jpg

Here was our "running water". Cold, crisp snow melt. Delicious.
042312141424.jpg

Sisters. A fir and a redwood, embraced eternally. These two were over 200 feet tall and had a gentle twist around each other as they went up.
042512155034.jpg

Day 3 Camping in the rain, 04-25-2012. Had many happy smoke sessions here and within about 2 miles of here. We were in the middle of nowhere. Even my GPS couldn't place us. It looks messy, but this was just after lunch.
042512155349.jpg
042512155627.jpg

Welcome back! Glad you had a couple good days, that place looks really nice! Snow! OMM and I don't get much of that ;)

I like your tent. I would like to get one and take my girl camping when she comes back here. We had a cover thingy, like what you had with some siding.. But one of its poles broke. :) clumsy me!

:peace:

Gone? I posted them in the OT gallery. They'll stay right here.

The what gallery? :geek::scratchinghead:

The what gallery? :geek::scratchinghead:

When you upload pictures, if they are not 420 related, they are to be uploaded to the "OFF TOPIC PHOTOS" Gallery. It's in the dropdown directly above the "Browse" buttons you click when you are uploading.

When you upload pictures, if they are not 420 related, they are to be uploaded to the "OFF TOPIC PHOTOS" Gallery. It's in the dropdown directly above the "Browse" buttons you click when you are uploading.

Heck I didnt even know that. And I just loaded a funny pic that was OT.

btw, you do know deer piss in that creek right?

Just thought I'd add a little. :laugh:

Heck I didnt even know that. And I just loaded a funny pic that was OT.

btw, you do know deer piss in that creek right?

Just thought I'd add a little.
53.gif

no deer that high up... We saw none. 1 bear and her cub though. That pic was at the head of the snow melt stream, the rest flows between rocks down to where we collected it. Besides, we filtered it through a filter that removes even the Crypto and Giardia bugs that give the runs. After that it goes to a charcoal filter that removes the deer piss taste so at least we wouldn't taste it!! :rofl:

no deer that high up... We saw none. 1 bear and her cub though. That pic was at the head of the snow melt stream, the rest flows between rocks down to where we collected it. Besides, we filtered it through a filter that removes even the Crypto and Giardia bugs that give the runs. After that it goes to a charcoal filter that removes the deer piss taste so at least we wouldn't taste it!! :rofl:

That's no fun. 35 yrs ago we used to go winter back packing, rock climbing in the Trinity's. We carried Whisky, Pot, food. We drank directly from streams/river. Who cares what pissed in it. :morenutes:

That's no fun. 35 yrs ago we used to go winter back packing, rock climbing in the Trinity's. We carried Whisky, Pot, food. We drank directly from streams/river. Who cares what pissed in it. :morenutes:

Nowadays you get the shits if you jump in the rivers around here and get a little up your nose. Not to mention what could happen if you drink it! Plus, I worry for the munchkin, so we filter...

Nowadays you get the shits if you jump in the rivers around here and get a little up your nose. Not to mention what could happen if you drink it! Plus, I worry for the munchkin, so we filter...

We filter all water around here.....not safe at all.:smokin::yikes::yikes:

Back
Top Bottom