New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - GDPScrOG Thing2 LST, and 2 pigmy GFB

Okay, so Blue Diesel, and Green Fluffy Bunnies have been hanging since harvest. FINALLY tonight, the stems snapped, so will be trimming off the hash leaves tonight, and weighing everything out. Will be back later, maybe in the morning with final weights.

I'll also be looking for some desiccant packets, because I think the cure on the Blue Diesel might go awry. Nothing like counteracting before the excrement hits the rotary oscillator!

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - GDPScrOG Thing2 LST, and 2 pigmy GFB

Okay, final weights are in.

First we'll start with my meds.

Green Fluffy Bunnies (pigmy) weighed in at 3g flat. She was a leftover from the last grow and I just threw her in to get her done and out. 1.2g trim. will probably add to the trim from Either GDP, or Blue Diesel to make dry ice hash.

Now the single biggest disappointment I have had....ever....

Blue Diesel:

As I started trimming buds and manicuring, they just started falling apart. I mean literally APART. They were still fairly sticky, had no ill smell to them at all, it seemed a little airy when I picked them up. The buds separated from the stems, okay, but when turning them over, it was as though there was nothing on the inside holding the pieces together to form a coherent nug. I ended with what looked to be ground herb, that wasn't ground...

There were some nugs to stay together, but I ended with much more hash trash than nugs.

Ended with 5.5g smokable nug and 14g (half a frikkin' ounce) of hash makings.

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

What The........

Was she part of the dry outs from your last vacation?...I didn't think she was part of that.

I don't think I have ever seen a plant like that!?????

Re: New Flowerbox Test 2 - Starting from Clones - 7x GDP & 1x GK - Blue Planet Nutrie

What The........

Was she part of the dry outs from your last vacation?...I didn't think she was part of that.

I don't think I have ever seen a plant like that!?????

Lost all power, so yeah, she was probably effected by dehydration. She had her reserve in the bin, but I'm thinking she got hit pretty hard, but soldiered on without complaining.

Dry Ice hash results.

73 micron:
GDP: 0.5g
Blue Diesel: 0.5g

160 micron:
GDP: 1.0g
Blue Diesel: 1.1g

This journal is now closed. Thank you to all that followed. Test 3 is underway. Link--->Third Test Run<---Link

PLEASE: post any further comments to the main Flower Box journal: The Challenge: Cardboard Flowering Box

I'd like to thank those at :420: for this forum in which for most people is the only outlet and place to share our passion with like-minded people.

We love you all.

Back
Top Bottom