s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

re: s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

Had a great friend working along side me this week. So I was able to do some more work in the Veg room, transplanted some long over due plants since Friday the coco came in. The 12 OG Kush cuts are still not showing me anything but I changed out the water and am hoping to see bumps and or roots the next time I go which is looking like Monday. I think the 5 818 Headband seeds got "Cooked and Killed" by being too close to the heating mat. Started 3 out of the last Five yesterday. Was able to transplant some of the older females that have been my mother plants. Of course the 3 mommies gave me rooted clones before I put them into flower as I might not want to give up on those genetics.
DSCN07336.JPG

DSCN07546.JPG

4 of the 2nd generation clones from the Og Kush mother plant
DSCN07557.JPG

This Og Kush Clone is earmarked for the new Mother Plant
DSCN07424.JPG

So Tuesday the 2nd T5 4' 8 bulb unit will be delivered and I will then be able to really get my Veg room the way it needs to be. So this all for now, theres not tons to show yet

Looking god the AZ , nice cloning job and setup u have. Gotta love the Blue Planet Nutes, have the original 3 part need thebloom booster, really looking for the Farmer's Pride to be back. Their nutes rock fromy prior grows not really sure why I switched, dumb ass lol. Peace will be back, OG.

looking like some big ol sexy boobies to me! you how i love my tig o bittys!! i got 2 of the cocotek 5k blocks so im set for a min on coco, just need to reup my bpn organics soon, was good to see u fri as always one of these days we are gonna have to do something fun & buddy like lol, get some blops2 done or trim a few plants, the ogs lookin good gotta get some of dat! wait till you see my gdp's :high-five: im sitting here passin out on cold pills so im gonna go, but had to comment on how good things are looking the work shows brother:bravo:

Thanks guys, woke up to 2 of the 3 818Headbands having 1/2' taproots showing so the day off that I was going to have today?
Not! LOL
I am really pleased that some of the ten beans I bought seem to be viable, was getting a wee bit nervous lol. I will take the digital and upload asap

Looks like I made it just in time. :) Looking good bro. Sorry to hear about the LL screwing things up for you. Keep em green!

Thanks Jon and TG. Rushed out to the Ranch on what was supossed to be a day off, lol. After waking to see the beans having 1" or almost long tails I got it in gear and got them into the smallest size air pots I have. Still no roots or bumps on the OG Kush cuts but another 48 hours will prob. do it. I did change the water yesterday and today I dipped the bottoms in some hormone to see if that would help? Not sure but the stem is more yellow than when I cut last Monday 2/4th I believe. Also transplanted one OG Kush and one The Purps so I could use there airpots for the 818headBand seeds.
photo-205.JPG

The AeroCloner W/12 OG Kush cuts Day 6
photo-263.JPG

Some BPN Root Magic in the hole before the cloes were transplanted
photo-244.JPG

The Air Pots seem to really work well indoors
photo-254.JPG

the seedlings and other youngsters resting in there new homes
photo-2211.JPG

looking awesome there brother!

a great selection of bonsai starting their journey and your new OG mother prospect looks healthy as can be :cheesygrinsmiley:
this might seem like a stupid question, but do you have a lid for your aero cloner at all?- to cover the actual cuts themselves... or nah?

It's a pleasure to see you git this goin. Really looking forward to watching your experience.

It's my pleasure bassman59, tried my hand at suppercropping a og clone the other day and before I could even try to crush or bend the whole top part of the stem just snapped, still hanging on and its alive but I am wondering if there is something the plants are lacking? I did pick up some silica blast.

Thanks Jon, still wanting your help with the super room im planning on getting up. Money is next to non existing right now and can't do much until the 100 amp service is in place. A great friend of mine is designing a power station for us that will handle up to 16,000 watts of lighting at 240 volts plus all the 120 volt stuff i could ever want, then of course will have to get so much, allasts, bulbs, hoods and such. As of right now we only have 2 big 8" hoods i have 5 digi ballasts but need more of those too. Its always something lol.

Not sure whats different about this round of cuts but day 8 and still not even root bumps? The cuts are getting very hard compared to when I took them. I took a fresh batch and the 8 day old ones got re-cut , re-dipped and put into rooter plugs and into a humidity dome. If someone thinks they know what is keeping the cuts from rooting please feel free.

The 818headband seedlings are starting to pop up out of the coco:circle-of-love:

Next trip to Nv we'll have to get together. I'd love to help design something for ya. Got a great 24hr coffee house nearby to mull it all over at too.

Back
Top Bottom