Second Attempt Auto Candy Kush

Right guys here a quick update .

day 6 from sprout
Temp - in 28+ out 29.1
Humidity in 44% out 45%
Ph of water - 6
Ph of water run off - didn't do it (should I be checking this every time ) ?
Length of stem - About 5-6 cm
And I watered them just after I took the photos lol :peace:

And here's a few pics of my babies

image12053.jpg
image12054.jpg
image12055.jpg

Looking good so far, I have 2 Candy's going now and harvested 2 prior. Pretty hardy and handle stress. I'm not sure about heat tho as the one im growing is stunted and the other huge so maybe just a weak seed? Otherwise I would plant auto's directly into their final resting place to prevent stunt and battle the nonstop growth because after all it is an "auto". 10l should be alright I'd prolly go with a 12 or 20 tho. I also used FFOF soil so I didn't worry about veg nutes and just went flower nutes ¼ strength to start and then went to ½ then full.

Right I think I'm going to need your help guys one of my autos has got slight white tips again

does any know what this is ?
I haven't checked run off because they are still heavy from yesterday water .
I keep a bucket of water in the tent aswell ( could this be the problem ? )

image12081.jpg

your not using any nutes right? Those leaves are growing from the seed still. If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Keep an eye on it the next few days.

your not using any nutes right? Those leaves are growing from the seed still. If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Keep an eye on it the next few days.

No not touch nutes yet .. And it's defiantly still growing strong . And il post daily now -.- It just reli gets to me when I see something wrong with mine ... This is both times now !!! I must be doing something wrong . Il leave it to tomoz and hope she gets better :peace:

No not touch nutes yet .. And it's defiantly still growing strong . And il post daily now -.- It just reli gets to me when I see something wrong with mine ... This is both times now !!! I must be doing something wrong . Il leave it to tomoz and hope she gets better :peace:

I think you are worrying too much because of your past grow :)

Well guess what my babies are fucked up again I knew I should of been worried actually the same is happening .. Here a pic.
The run off on all the plants was 6.1-6-5

What the actual fuck is going on .. It's making mee so mad I just want to destroy everything ... I think it's this terrible Polluted welsh tap water . I'm actually puzzled PLZ HELP GUYS

image12107.jpg
image12081.jpg

I see that your temp is 26.6c? as your low point which is around 80f correct? An actually now looking at your first pic the other plants seem like there wilting aswell so maybe heat? Try to drop it a few degrees as 1 of my CK stunted from heat aswell and actually has white tips on the ends too now that I looked. Also if your having trouble with water maybe buy some? Around my area you can get some regular spring water thats still gonna have some minerals for cheap doesn't have to be fancy.

Back
Top Bottom