Second Attempt Auto Candy Kush

Just ordered my LAST set of seeds . Green poison from herbies ... Lets all prey !! .. And does anything think it could be the water atall . Or just heat stress ??

Can you buy some distilled water from a store? Might not be a bad idea until we figure out what is going on...

Yea that temp range would not be considered "Ideal" but taking the ballast out of the grow area is a GREAT idea and will lower the temp in the grow space. Once you dial in your grow area tho its like doing laundry just cycles of veg and flower with some minor if any issues. Also the distilled water is a good easy solution to your water problem if you even have an issue with it just remember distilled water filtered out most of the micro nutes so you cant just feed it that unless your soil has nutes.

I'm not using anything to take the air out . I just open the like vented bit on the side and shut them when I turn the light off . I was going to get a extractor but the first ones didn't even make it lol (n)

So im like 90% sure its heat related then. HPS or any HID is gonna need something to move the air out it just gets too hot.

Yea that temp range would not be considered "Ideal" but taking the ballast out of the grow area is a GREAT idea and will lower the temp in the grow space. Once you dial in your grow area tho its like doing laundry just cycles of veg and flower with some minor if any issues. Also the distilled water is a good easy solution to your water problem if you even have an issue with it just remember distilled water filtered out most of the micro nutes so you cant just feed it that unless your soil has nutes.

Thanks normando,

I also open the tent door because it's like 20-25 degrees here . I thought I had it all going good and then this morning was gutted when i seen her .. Two of the plants had this problem but 1 was ok ?? .

I'm just going to buy some distilled water next time just be be safe and to sort this problem out . ( I'm using biobizz lite mix ) is this ok ?

So im like 90% sure its heat related then. HPS or any HID is gonna need something to move the air out it just gets too hot.

Ok mate I few people have said this now .. Is a extraction fan the only way to solve this ?? .. I can open the door all through the day with the fan running but @ night I will have to shut it because of the light lol light up my street and it's a very distinctive red/orange :L

I'm not using anything to take the air out . I just open the like vented bit on the side and shut them when I turn the light off . I was going to get a extractor but the first ones didn't even make it lol (n)

I would deff get a out take fan with a carbon filter mate that will help with your temps and with smell when they get into flower.

I would deff get a out take fan with a carbon filter mate that will help with your temps and with smell when they get into flower.

Does any know where's the best place to get one ? I'm not looking to spends loads . My local hydro shop sell a 4" I think with duct and rhino filter for £89.00 . I've also looked on ebay but I don't know if they are even powerful and work lol :peace:

Does any know where's the best place to get one ? I'm not looking to spends loads . My local hydro shop sell a 4" I think with duct and rhino filter for £89.00 . I've also looked on ebay but I don't know if they are even powerful and work lol :peace:

The cheap combos on ebay are crap. Check Amazon, pay a little more. Don't buy two like I did!

Check the vent holes in your tent to see the size that fits! Something is better then nothing an I usually go with amazon then price check from there.

They have like drawstring holes and I've got 4 on my tent . With a vented air hole/ flap so you can see thru . I think the only option is the one from my local hydro shop it's a rhino one and there one of the best I think lol

Right guys I'm going abit of my journal but I wanted to know about normal plants .. I know they take ruffly 3 months and there a lot more durable .. I just don't like the idea of these auto being so temperamental . It seems like one little mistake and the whole plants ruined .. I haven't got a extraction fan so my babies are just being damaged by the heat at night because I can't fully open the door because of the light ..

I might just move to regular plants and just wanted your guys advice :) :thumb: cheers guys

Right guys I'm going abit of my journal but I wanted to know about normal plants .. I know they take ruffly 3 months and there a lot more durable .. I just don't like the idea of these auto being so temperamental . It seems like one little mistake and the whole plants ruined .. I haven't got a extraction fan so my babies are just being damaged by the heat at night because I can't fully open the door because of the light ..

I might just move to regular plants and just wanted your guys advice :) :thumb: cheers guys

I'm not experienced in Photo plants so can't really say for certain but i would guess that you would get pretty much the same problems with the heat. Either way you would still have to get a out take fan and filter i would think. Maybe someone with experience in Photo's could help you out a bit better than me.

Well guess what my babies are fucked up again I knew I should of been worried actually the same is happening .. Here a pic.
The run off on all the plants was 6.1-6-5

What the actual fuck is going on .. It's making mee so mad I just want to destroy everything ... I think it's this terrible Polluted welsh tap water . I'm actually puzzled PLZ HELP GUYS

image12107.jpg
image12081.jpg

Your leaf damage appears to be either from over watering, nutrient burn or heat stress. How far is your light from the seedling? What is your humidity in your grow area? You want 20°-30° Celsius and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

So Its gonna be up to you on which you prefer to grow but for me I started with auto's to get the hang of it and just started photo's and LOVE them. You control when they go into flower you can top them and train them during veg imo they're easier to grow. As for the time if you think about it most auto's take the same amount of time. My first Candy Kush were only 65-75 I harvested at 78 but could or should have waited another week. So that's 3 months right there. If you grow from clones you only have to veg for about 2 weeks and go into flower an depending on the strain be done in 9-10 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom