Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support

we'll try to answer your questions. The SNS Team

I’m planning to send some clones to a friend in the mail- all legal (and hopefully forum-legal to discuss too) but I’m worried about mould setting in during the long enclosed trip across Canada. I’m considering spraying them down with SNS 244 (or something else?) in advance. Think that would be helpful in this situation, or potentially more harm than good? Thanks.

Hi Everyone, thanks for all the wonderful responses and feedback and love and support!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful thanksgiving. I am going to eat until I fall asleep...hehe

Some tidbits from above conversations.

Our SNS-PC will help control springtails. It's not registered in every state, but we are getting there.

The SNS-209 is such unique product. Just because there might be "crawlers" or insects walking around does not mean that it is not working. Keep an eye on plant damage. If you are using 209 correctly, aphids or mites or others could be crawling around, but they might not be attacking the plant and if they do and if there is 209 in the system, something will happen. They will either die or leave.

Hello SNS:ciao:,Welcome! Do you have the systemic that uses rosemeric acid or the like. I keep getting thrips and I'm using spray spinosad and I'm looking for something else. Also, I make a lot of coco cannabis oil so please explain about possible toxicity or lack thereof.
Thank you. :yummy:

Hello SNS:ciao:,Welcome! Do you have the systemic that uses rosemeric acid or the like. I keep getting thrips and I'm using spray spinosad and I'm looking for something else. Also, I make a lot of coco cannabis oil so please explain about possible toxicity or lack thereof.
Thank you. :yummy:
Their SNS-209 is Rosemeric based......its worked great on everything for me except aphids.

Their SNS-209 is Rosemeric based......its worked great on everything for me except aphids.
Thanks @Van Stank, they haven't answered so I'll ask you. it is systemic, kills thrips and won't hurt me if I eat it? I have rosemary growing, can I steep some leaves and add it to my nutes?

Hi Fredwak,
The sns-209 is a certified organic product that is also EPA exempt. Here is what the EPA says.
The EPA deemed these products to “pose little to no risk to human health or
the environment”. More info at www.epa.gov/minimum-risk-pesticides

Also, the amounts we are dealing with are non-detectable by humans.

SNS-209 does not necessarily "kill" them. We have seen spraying hurts some insects. It's really the "barrier" it provides. So keep in mind, you might see insects, but that does not mean they are attacking the plant. However, if you use this products correctly, you should have very little to no pest pressure.

Thanks @Van Stank, they haven't answered so I'll ask you. it is systemic, kills thrips and won't hurt me if I eat it? I have rosemary growing, can I steep some leaves and add it to my nutes?
I follow their dosing recommendations and I haven't had any issues. But I am by no means a scientist or a doctor and I did NOT stay in a holiday inn express so take anything I say with two grains of salt please :Rasta:

Hi Everyone,

We are a very proud sponsor of 420 Mag and have been for many years. Sierra Natural Science has been creating safe, all natural and organic pest, disease, and weed control products for over 14 years. We have created a new website this year, please check it out www.sierranaturalscience.com. Look for us in these forums and we'll try to answer your questions. If you want safe, EPA Exempt products that work and test clean, that's what you'll get when using our product line.

Happy Gardening!!

The SNS Team
Any ideas about what this is? I scrutinized this girl for hours under a digital microscope & I didn’t find any bugs. She’s a Black Widow & has 3 sisters in the same tent that all seem healthy, another Widow & 2 Durban Poison. They’re on day two of week two of flower. They’re in Happy Frog in 3 gallon pots. I only use distilled water & just started giving them Fox Farms Big Bloom a couple weeks ago & started them on a weekly feeding schedule I’ll include a picture of. I’m keeping the humidity in the tent at 40% & the temp ranges from 65 to 70 f.
9375F1D8-1F40-407E-B767-5C6784627340.jpeg
image.jpg

Hi there, it's really hard to tell. If it's nutrient issues, I'm not sure how to navigate that because we are not familiar with Fox Farms regimen. If it's a Plant Disease, then use our SNS-DC, get a pouch for $7.99 and see the video for the $5 dollar spray container. This can't hurt and will only help either way because DC has a "boat load" of natural preservative functions. Use my code for 25% off cause you are coming from this site. SNS-25C

Hi, I used the SNS 209 for my first grow and it worked wonderfully for fungus gnats when neem oil couldn't get the job done. I just started a new grow and my seedlings are just emerging. I am Using Happy Frog soil from Fox Farm. I started my seeds in a propogator this time and I already have a fungus gnat just a few days in. Can I use SNS 209 on seedlings? If so, how much should I use? @Sierra Natural Science

Hi, that's good news, thanks for the feedback.

Yes, use it just like you where. It's great for starting off. If you get the 209 built up in the system, you'll have very little if no pest pressure. Keep using it though, if you let off, think of it like putting down your shield in a battle.

Keep us posted and have a great day.

@Sierra Natural Science

Hello, how soon can I use SNS 209 drench on my new seedlings? Last grow I had a small issue with spider mites, I want to start a IPM ASAP with this new grow. All my seedlings are less than 5 days old. Thanks to @Van Stank and a few others on this site I was able to salvage my last grow.

@Sierra Natural Science

Hello, how soon can I use SNS 209 drench on my new seedlings? Last grow I had a small issue with spider mites, I want to start a IPM ASAP with this new grow. All my seedlings are less than 5 days old. Thanks to @Van Stank and a few others on this site I was able to salvage my last grow.
Well, I guess I answered my own question... I applied a mixture of water, SNS-209 and Recharge last night. Plants all seem to be good this morning.

Hi, we recommend you use 209 5 times in a row and then every other day, 2 days, or a couple times per week. It all depends on the system. Its a very inexpensive preventative, so if you just use it regulary, like when you feed the plants, you won't have many common insects that are known to devastate the plants.
Hope this helps and sorry we didn't repsone earlier.

Hi, we recommend you use 209 5 times in a row and then every other day, 2 days, or a couple times per week. It all depends on the system. Its a very inexpensive preventative, so if you just use it regulary, like when you feed the plants, you won't have many common insects that are known to devastate the plants.
Hope this helps and sorry we didn't repsone earlier.
@Sierra Natural Science

So.... Is it ok to use on new seedlings???

Back
Top Bottom