Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support

My work area outside of my grow rooms:
DSCF8741.JPG

Thanks for sponsoring 420’s contest . I had gotten the 217c in one of them and bought more with a bag of PC for my next grow . The 217c we used on a friend’s grow that appeared to have thrips and fungus gnats . I wasn’t there every day but he had a great harvest , it was 2 -3 1/2’ white widow in dwc .

I have been using the 244 anti fungi spray for years. I like, Smells nice too. No problems. I would recommend.
CIMG1518.jpg

Yeah I broke out some of this last month for some stem rot in my greenhouse. Solved the problem completely. Or at least for the next couple weeks before I moved them indoors to finish.

:thumb:

Hi Everyone,

We are a very proud sponsor of 420 Mag and have been for many years. Sierra Natural Science has been creating safe, all natural and organic pest, disease, and weed control products for over 14 years. We have created a new website this year, please check it out www.sierranaturalscience.com. Look for us in these forums and we'll try to answer your questions. If you want safe, EPA Exempt products that work and test clean, that's what you'll get when using our product line.

Happy Gardening!!

The SNS Team
Welcome aboard SNS , a problem discussed by most of us each grow is disease and we all come up with many many suggestions and remedies. Be interesting to see what you guys bring to the table to resolve our woes. lol. I am sick of doing the "bud rot begone" fire jumping ritual in my pants over a candle flame. I am losing faith in this method now so it will be handy to have a solution that works quicker. !!!.

...Rob, personally I have no experience with SNS products, as they are not readily available north of the 49th...

With all of Canada now being a legal cannabis growers' paradise, it might pay dividends if you worked on getting your products into some of their gardening stores. Or even Canadian Tire, lol. Organic, safe, tastes great... what's not to love?

Hey there SNS, thanks for your sponsorship and welcome to the forum.

I have been using the SNS-209 for over a year here now thanks to your contribution to the Plant of the Year prizes. I probably wouldn't have bought your product as I haven't had much luck with 'systemic' treatments for pests. But after getting a bad case of hemp russet mites, I scoured the ol' interweb and came across some pages from outdoor growers in Oregon who swore by SNS-209 in conjunction with sulfur burns to deal with them. Luckily I had a gallon sitting on my shelf so all I had to invest in was a Sulfur burner. Within a month of watering in the SNS-209 and doing sulfur burns every 5 days, I was completely hemp russet mite free. Same approach works great for spider mites as well.

I have continued using the SNS-209 and have since bought another gallon of your product. Its worked excellent on everything except aphids. I just recently got them (had to hang my outdoor harvest indoors in the basement and they must have made their way into my tents). Any recommendations to the dose to have better luck with them? I am finding I am having to pull the plant out daily to do a bout of 'squishing', as well as using a flashlight and shinning on the underside of the leaves to show spot shadows of infested leaves just to keep them at bay. I've recently added lady bugs into the equation which is working great on most of the plants. I generally use the SNS-209 at a 2 tablespoon per gallon of water ratio. Any recommendation are appreciated. The said plants are late in flower so I am not really wanting to spray anything as I'm within 2 weeks of harvests.
i used sns 209 on my outdoor grow this summer and it worked great until later in the season the aphids start and this did not keep them off i had to do the same thing its a real pita and that was one of the main reasons for trying it.

Hello Sierra Natural Science.
Having @Sierra Natural Science products in the house has given me piece of mind by just being there. Thankfully I haven't had an issue needing its help as yet, but with the SNS informative charts and information I feel like I can handle any garden issue in my tent. You can't beat the innovative bottle saving/sharing packaging too! And it's organic! Piece of Mind = a Good Thing!
IMG_0047.jpeg

IMG_0047.jpeg

Sierra Natural Science Chart

IMG_0048.jpeg

Hi SNS @Sierra Natural Science

I will be looking at your products in the upcoming days. I read some reviews and it sounds amazing.

Question: Do you have something you would recommend for spider mites? Gnats? Veg & flower

I just purchased PM stuff but I read yours smells great, lavender.... you had me there :love:

Lastly but most importantly, thank you
For being an ongoing, committed sponsor to 420 Mag & the family. Your very generous :love:I'll show the love right back and buy some of well, whatever you recommend towards my questions.

Do you send ever send out copies of a chart? I saw others post on product vs bugs/issues?
That looked handy.

Have a great day
Momma

Happy To see SNS here on 420 Magazine! I've had the opportunity to use SNS over the years and definitely like their products for a worry free IPM program (insect pest management). No worrying about spraying anything harmful on your prized plants... all Natural!!! love it! Plus I actually like the smell of some of their sprays :)

Welcome SNS!

I haven't had to use your product yet but I do have some on my shelf.
I feel better knowing that it is there if I ever should need it.

Aphids can decimate your plant if you aren't careful. I have been battling them for a couple months now.

First key to getting rid of them is locating them. I have found the easiest way to get rid of an infestation is to go to a darker area and use a flash light and shine on the underside of each and every leaf. When there are any aphids, the flashlight will reveal the dots from underneath. PLUCK the infested leaves. That removes 90% of your issues.

From there, there are a few approaches. I have found Safers Insect Killing Soap as the best thing for killing them on contact. Spray all they plant, including stems and the soil surface and both tops and bottoms of the leaves.

Repeat the flashlight probing and spraying every 3-5 days and you should be clear in a month.

The last bit of advice I can give is to remove any excess vegetation from the plant as well.....less places for the aphid bastards to hide. Flashlights are your key!! The aphids will find leaves and hide on the underside. Goodluck, you can beat them if you are vigilant.

I use SNS-209 for basic pest control but it doesn't seem to work well against aphids.

Do you have a product that will take care of springtails? Everyone you ask, says don’t worry about them, but they are out of control in my coco. The only advice I can find is to let the medium dry out to kill them. However, it’s not a good idea to let coco dry out completely.
Drying the medium will not work. Some survive. Even in my month long dry perlite. Still there. Need fresh perlite every plant till i rid the springers. One plant left.

A soap drench.. Nope. Did not work either

Back
Top Bottom