Hey SIPers.

It’s been a while. Day 38 of flower, or 5 weeks and 3 days. Cereal Milk clone in a 5 gallon homemade SIP. The tent is 2’ x 2.5’ x 5’11”. I’ve probably been too heavy handed with the defol though. We’ll see if my gamble pays off. She’s smelling great.

I’m definitely happy with this first SIP grow. I’ve had some stumbles, but I know the next will be even better.

Thanks everyone for all the info getting posted.

IMG_5630.jpeg
Not a fan leaf in sight! Never seen one so bald this early in the grow, I'll be watching to see how it goes!

26592BFD-069E-4FEB-B108-19DD3701A33E.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg

My Giant SIP is back. Now sporting four Autos. Persian Pie is the older lady. There are two Panty Punch and an OG Kush much younger on the edges.

Its organic at the moment - though the plants have so far not been grown organically. But I’ll try from here on out.

Outdoors and should finish before the rainy season starts.

Nick

26592BFD-069E-4FEB-B108-19DD3701A33E.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg

My Giant SIP is back. Now sporting four Autos. Persian Pie is the older lady. There are two Panty Punch and an OG Kush much younger on the edges.

Its organic at the moment - though the plants have so far not been grown organically. But I’ll try from here on out.

Outdoors and should finish before the rainy season starts.

Nick

I grew 2 plants in one 27 gallon SIP, for three runs. One plant thrived and one plant suffered on each go. One plant would have thick glorious buds, and the other have light and airy buds. Each time the same result - one bigger plant would bully the smaller plant for space, light, and nutrients. I don't think nature likes baseline equality, you get what you earn in the forest.

I grew 2 plants in one 27 gallon SIP, for three runs. One plant thrived and one plant suffered on each go. One plant would have thick glorious buds, and the other have light and airy buds. Each time the same result - one bigger plant would bully the smaller plant for space, light, and nutrients. I don't think nature likes baseline equality, you get what you earn in the forest.
Interesting. Were they organic grows with myco, or synthetic grows?

Interesting. Were they organic grows with myco, or synthetic grows?
Enriched soil grows with mycos and microbes added, bottle fed though. Either prescription blend or similar brews I mixed up.

In a hydro setup with pebbles two plants in a big GHE aquafarm really didn't seem to mind... but they were both able to grow massive roots into the water.
In the Sip I did plant one extra just to see, way after the first one though and that one never got to develop properly.

Say is the Resdog okay?

and now for something completely different and interesting

My photo is doing great in the sip. Looked down the tube this morning and saw a ton of roots. Is that normal?
IMG_0023.jpeg
As long as they’re in the water that’s all good. The roots don’t mind non UV light too much but stuff in your water loves it and stuff can grow down there real wuick. Might be worth getting a cover for the feed pipe?

I don’t but I’m out door and the sun is never overhead but if ai was running a SIP indoors under LED I’d be covering it.

Anyone else?

As long as they’re in the water that’s all good. The roots don’t mind non UV light too much but stuff in your water loves it and stuff can grow down there real wuick. Might be worth getting a cover for the feed pipe?

I don’t but I’m out door and the sun is never overhead but if ai was running a SIP indoors under LED I’d be covering it.

Anyone else?
Thanks for the tips Nick. I’ll find something to cover it

Highya TNT,

Your SIP lady looks very nice! No signs that anything is wrong!! How much time to go? Great job. Happy Smokin'

Figured id go ahead and post my SIP journal here. I am at 50+ Days Flowering this week. This is gonna be my VDAy Treat :D
4ft w/ SIP and Home Made Nutes Come by and say HI! Post your's and ill do the same. I am trying to meet more like-minded folk on here

Also looking for some recommendations on an Indica Strain that you guys have good success in SIP with.
Anxiety, Pain, Depression, Euphoria, Creativity. Not looking for Couch Lock. Thanks. I will be doing an order in the next week. I have a new 3x3 I am going to run a single SIP

2024-01-13_015.jpg

2024-01-23-032.jpg

:D

This is my SIP 😊

Back
Top Bottom