SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Thank you Dr.Bob. good to see you back.

Well tonight I plan to cut the plant from yesterday and wash it and include pics. Then tomorrow or the day after I will take pictures of the next plant before and after the leaves are trimmed as well as the hanging pictures and yield info.

:geek:

DSCN12626.JPG
DSCN12618.JPG
DSCN126010.JPG
DSCN125912.JPG

That is in week 4 of flowering almost week 5

3 rubbermaid containers. The first container is HOT. The hottest I could take it on my hand. This container consists of Hot water and Baking Soda. The second container is my cold container. This was the faucet on all the way cold nothing special. The second container consists of cold water,Lemon juice and Hydrogen Peroxide. The third container is just room temperature water.Take the marijuana and dunk it into the first bucket. Shake it well enough to get the water churning for about 15 seconds and then take it out of the water.Drip dry for about 15 seconds and then submerge the marijuana into bucket 2. Use to same swishing action for the same amount of time.Again drip dry for 15 seconds.Bucket 3 was about 30 seconds and I use a swirl like in a circle. This is so none of the dirt lands back onto the marijuana as it could happen with swishing back and forth motion because I feel when you swish you are moving it from point A to point B in a vertical motion and I also feel that motion of point A and point B are almost always the same are therefore collecting the dirt you just rinsed off with the first flick(I know semantics I suppose but I feel it makes a difference). Once all of the branches are done then fasten or tie them to a hanger to drip dry for 24 hours. Once that is done dry as you normally wood. I suggest on the same hangers in a dark area about 60 degree temps that can be lowered into the 40's even if possible with a lower humidity of 40-45%

Since winter 2010. I learnt from a Italian friend of the family when I was little about 20 years ago. My grandma showed me pictures of villagers washing theirs in the Mediterranean while sprinkling ashes of mt Vesuvius on them.

Hey SJ I said i'd stop by. I'm using FF nutes and FF ocean forest soil so as far as I know I'm not totally organic, but I'm using LED. If you wanna check it out. I'm not allowed to have a signature yet for some reason but heres the link.. Green Closet's First LED Soil Grow - Blue Dream - Sour Diesel - God Bud
To anyone who comes by who is a organic soil grower or a led grower in other mediums let me know so I can subscribe to your journal if I am not already. I need more.
That bud washing is interesting... Does that affect the trichomes at all?

It affects them a very minimal amount. The clerk at the gardening store said fox farm soil is organicish. He said it isnt totally organic.

Since winter 2010. I learnt from a Italian friend of the family when I was little about 20 years ago. My grandma showed me pictures of villagers washing theirs in the Mediterranean while sprinkling ashes of mt Vesuvius on them.

Am I missing something here, but why would you wash the plants and then sprinkle ash on them?

I just went to subscribe to your journal

No they would sprinkle the ash then wash them. Im not sure why but I believe it was some religious ritual perhaps. She said it happens once a year.

Back
Top Bottom