SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars II

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

They are referring to the number of branch sets coming off the main stem.

You start counting at the first set of serrated leaves, not the little round leaves that first pop out.

So looking at this picture of one of your little one it looks like it is working on leaves of its second node.
IMAG024417.jpg

This one has leaves formed on its third node, and there might be the beginning of a teeny, tiny fourth node down in the middle. I can't see it too clearly.
IMAG025918.jpg

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

Thanks dres! I think in a couple days when they are dried out again they will be ready then.

Happy Sativaday Smokey :thumb:

just above the nodes is where the branches come off the main stem and the distance between the nodes is called the internodes. Calyxes, their pistils and stipules are located at the nodes. The fan leaves are located at the node and just below the branches.

You can see the nodes in this close up of the female pre flower

The_Early_Female_Preflower.jpg

Happy Skunkday Smokey :thumb:

Thanks KJC that picture brings it all right back, been a couple years since I have seen any plants in person. They are still going good just waiting for the pots to dry out enough to take some pics and give them some food for the first real time.

I am going to water either tonight or tomorrow not sure yet. I think they can probably go another day or even two before being fully dried all the way out. Since they are basically three weeks old today I took a couple quick shots.

Three weeks old
IMAG026721.jpg

The babies
IMAG026820.jpg

Trust me I wanted to so bad. My buddy is like who u taking pictures of? Some guy I think might be on a tv show my gf likes... lol

Checked the plants and the Candy Kush was ready for water the rest will probably need another day maybe two. I took a couple real light shots while the candy was out and got the AK also since I moved her around in the tent.

I noticed a slight smell to the AK for the first time tonight when I had her out. Nothing major but she is starting.

Candy Kush
IMAG027219.jpg

AK49 - True color is more like the second two pictures, not sure why the first one looks so yellow.
IMAG027422.jpg
IMAG027520.jpg
IMAG027722.jpg

nice Happy Weednsday Smokey

They are coming along.

Thanks LEDRF, its good reassurance to know I have one of the resident Auto pros keeping an eye on them. :thumb:

:welcome: gr8fulfor420 Good to have you here.

Not sure when this happened but my blueberry went and grew some lady hairs already. I hope she doesn't start flowering too soon or she is gonna be one little ass plant. Ugg they grow up so fast.

The whiteish backwards L where the top two leaves join the steam is a pair of hairs, there are more but these are the only ones I could get to show up in a pic.
IMAG028116.jpg

IMAG028415.jpg

that blueberry an auto?
Happy Thurweed day Smokey :thumb:

that blueberry an auto?
Happy Thurweed day Smokey :thumb:

Yes sir, all but the two little plushberrys are autos. I am a little surprised they showed up this quick though, its only three weeks old.

yea they seem small
but hey most autos stay fairly small

Yeah the blueberry isn't supposed to be a great yielder even for an auto. I wasn't even going to grow it for that reason but curiosity got the better of me :D

Back
Top Bottom