Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Doesn't matter if its bagseed you left outside and a bird came along and ate them flew up to its nest regurgitated it to feed its young and you climbed up the tree grabbed the spit up seeds rinsed it off and used the good ones it would be okay!!! :bravo:

To quote my stout friend Gimli, "certainty of [budz], small chance of success, what are we waiting for!?" For real I am too stoked for this. Holy Grail Kush seed obtained and ready to be planted Oct 1 at 12:01 AM (read: 8 AM or whenever Tuzo wakes me up). Hope all the shit talking from the last thread carries over.

Doesn't matter if its bagseed you left outside and a bird came along and ate them flew up to its nest regurgitated it to feed its young and you climbed up the tree grabbed the spit up seeds rinsed it off and used the good ones it would be okay!!! :bravo:

"Now that's some Benjamin Button shit!"

To quote my stout friend Gimli, "certainty of [budz], small chance of success, what are we waiting for!?" For real I am too stoked for this. Holy Grail Kush seed obtained and ready to be planted Oct 1 at 12:01 AM (read: 8 AM or whenever Tuzo wakes me up). Hope all the shit talking from the last thread carries over.

You're still doing this? You know I've already won, right? Just playin, but yeah, the trash talk is coming with. I have a holy grail kush flowering clone for this, so we'll see how it compares to the seed. So far, my clones seem stronger than the seed they came from.

You're still doing this? You know I've already won, right? Just playin, but yeah, the trash talk is coming with. I have a holy grail kush flowering clone for this, so we'll see how it compares to the seed. So far, my clones seem stronger than the seed they came from.

I can tell you im much stronger than the seed I came from

We all know my Chemdogs will eat up the comp. I already see the white flags a risin...

Back
Top Bottom