Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Re: "Sour-Bubba" OG Growing under some CFL's:

So what should i do about the yellow spots should I clip that leaf or not? chooses chooses

I agree,
Keep them if possible.

Looks like nute splash or they touched the light.

Looking good !
MJ420:peace:

I agree,
Keep them if possible.

Looks like nute splash or they touched the light.

Looking good !
MJ420:peace:

Thank you Both but when i got the plant it had droopy leaf that it the dirt for a few days when i started "LST" do you think that would have done it too?

Yeah that does sound right about mold. I try to keep it very clean and my the best home for my plant that i can. i took so new pics of my light sat up and the new growth site I'll post them when i have mover free time :peace:

Here a few new pic's of my lil plant it has 5 bends in the main stem the low stress training has work great. It had so much light hitting the main stem that it now has nice long branches coming off that i have started low stress training on them as well
IMG001692.JPG

IMG001682.JPG

IMG001672.JPG

IMG001661.JPG

Whoa dahcwon,
I see you're gettin a lil rough with the ladies:cheer:. Doin good bro:slide::popcorn:

Hey just got a new camera so i took a few pics

My light set up five CFL's
IM000560.JPG

IM000568.JPG

A peek inside of my grow box
IM000561.JPG

IM000565.JPG

IM000562.JPG

IM000564.JPG

IM000567.JPG

You are just doing great. :grinjoint:
I think you will get it all the way around. WTG :cheer:
Nice. nice job and I am not just saying it to make you feel good, because you are doing really, really well. :clap::clap::clap:

Just a thought, but if your spun that power strip 90 degrees, would you have enough width to mount another power strip next to it with the same CFL configuration? Thus doubling your light output? Another thought is you could use the screw mount holes on the bottom of the power strips to eliminate the need for tie wraps. The five CFL's are great for vegging, but when you go into flower, additional lighting will be a major plus.

Good job, plant looks heathly, can't ask for more than that.

Just wanna say :thanks: everyone for the help on this grow since its 1/3 of the done and this plant is still alive.

Just a thought, but if your spun that power strip 90 degrees, would you have enough width to mount another power strip next to it with the same CFL configuration? Thus doubling your light output? Another thought is you could use the screw mount holes on the bottom of the power strips to eliminate the need for tie wraps. The five CFL's are great for vegging, but when you go into flower, additional lighting will be a major plus.

Good job, plant looks heathly, can't ask for more than that.

You know as much I as think about ways to make my grow box better it never even crossed my mind that all i need to do was flip my power strip. It is mounted by the screw hole but I put the zip ties just to hold the Y adapter. Hell I just redid the whole light set like a week ago trying to get power strip in the center better. But here next pay check I will be putting in one more power strip run five CFL's just like oldskool said

excellent advice OldSkoool
and excellent job of taking great advice. make sure you take note of the increase in temps. you wouldnt want to torch them. I like to take notes then, if needed then adjust anything or get the right equipment when needed.

Back
Top Bottom