SpaceGhosts 1st Grow Hydro Advanced Nutrients

IMG_014117.JPG

Here some tips don't bother buying the 4" round air stones. They kept plugging up even after a 1hr after cleaning. the 4" straight blue ones do the job just fine and never clog.
Air pumps.
I had one of those commercial air pumps the med sized one I think and you could hear it through the whole hose even upstairs at the furthest point. It wasn't even a hr after hooking it up I was on the phone with the girl from the hydro store complaining that this thing was way to loud and I really wanted the Dual Diaphragm Hydroponics air pump. Anyways after a week of waiting and returning the commercial pump it was worth the trouble as the hydroponics unit you can barley hear run :thumb: and it pumps huge volumes of air
get.jpg

Weekly up date

changed reservoir today for the mothers and clones. all is going well a little to good they are growing faster than I can up grade the bloom room.
I would like to get the plant on the right in blooming, but I need to get some 220v outlets wired up before I do anything like that.The weather changed here it is quit warm. I need to get a inline fan and some fresh air to the room

After these pics were taken today I went on a pruning spree loli popping and creating some room

about 14 days flowering
IMG_017421.JPG

needs a friend
IMG_017625.JPG

Out of control I just pruned these about 2 weeks ago I think as soon as I can get some 220v outlets wired in the flowering room the plant on the right will be going in to flower
IMG_017719.JPG

I have 9ft ceilings and I will end up moving the mount for the HPS lights to the joice just under the floor giving me all 9ft to raise my lights
I moved the storage tank out of the flowering room just on the other side of the wall to keep temperatures down during summer.

all 3 plants are now flowering
IMG_017821.JPG

IMG_017919.JPG

IMG_018020.JPG

IMG_018126.JPG

clones veg-ing
all clones are at full strength nutrients 1060-1200ppm's
IMG_018221.JPG

new clones
IMG_018322.JPG

Darn fine job, wouldn't know it was a first time all around. You obviously did your homework and it shows.

:thumb:

07 custom cammed lowered stripped Ultra (StreetUltra) here
Ride on.... :high-five:

No rice killer but fast enough to have fun.
Try a Busa yet?

Ya I've done a little reading around here sat in the background for a while.

here is a little about my bike
103" 11/1 pistons, 110 heads ported polished bronze guides, roller rockers, T-Man 662-2 cams, and a custom nitrous system with purge valves a lean shut off switch, PC5, Drago's Bike Works 2 into 1 header 2 5/8 baffle
I tried sending you a PM with a link to my build (HD Forums/Nitrous/joining this group) but I need 50 posts
IMG_008618.JPG

any ways back to topic

my resivior simple cheap and easy to clean
IMG_018417.JPG

IMG_018518.JPG

The girls are really growing
IMG_018919.JPG

the plant that has been flowering for about 3 weeks I noticed the other day that some of the roots were a little brown up in the hydratron, I over filled the system in the beginning 2 weeks of her flowering. I noticed when she was a little wobbly in the hydratron. Yesteday I did a 50/50 mix 250ml of h202 and nutes and dumped it over the hrdryaron and added 125ml h202 to resivior tank
IMG_019114.JPG

It seems like her growth has been stunted maybe from my pruning earlier I'm going to leave the other 2 alone
IMG_019012.JPG

Repping the scooter. Divorce took me out of the game, but I used to build them, drag race, customize, etc. I miss it for sure.

Kudos to you for doing it right from the start. It's obvious you're on a budget, but you didn't start too soon. You see that a lot in the new guys, they have X amount of dollars so they build a grow room for X dollars. Corners get cut, things get skimped on, and it just looks very newbish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily. Everyone starts somewhere and what's most important is where you go from there.

But it looks like you planned this well and then followed your plan. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing you put this together over a period of time rather than all at once, and then once you had a good, complete grow room you started actually growing.

Whatever the case, this is a nice op.

Kudos to you for doing it right from the start. It's obvious you're on a budget, but you didn't start too soon. You see that a lot in the new guys, they have X amount of dollars so they build a grow room for X dollars. Corners get cut, things get skimped on, and it just looks very newbish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily. Everyone starts somewhere and what's most important is where you go from there.

But it looks like you planned this well and then followed your plan. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing you put this together over a period of time rather than all at once, and then once you had a good, complete grow room you started actually growing.

Whatever the case, this is a nice op.

Thanx
The grow actually started off as a whim just to see "what if" I never thought all 12 seeds would sprout. You can see in the beginning I started with about next to nothing and every week I would spend a 100 or so on the rooms, lights, and Improvements. I did make up a blue print and have pretty much stuck to it, although I wish I would have went with a 1000w HPS system right now but I know and still believe that the 2 or 3 600w will do just fine and keep the heat and electric down and if one goes out the crop wont die off if I can't afford to replace a ballast or something. I am setting this up to be easy to maintain, economical (as possible) and reliable.

So my one plant that was 1st into flowering isn't doing so well. brown roots. I now Isolated her from the resivior in her own bucket.
When I 1st got the flower room going I over filled her bucket and not only that the f_ing 4" round air stone plugged up right after I cleaned it and thought all was well for about 3 days when really it wasn't. she is week in the knees and wants to tip over.
So besides her own bucket system I flushed her with ph'd 2.5gal water with 150ml h202, and some superthrive the water is below the net pot with a bubblier stone in the bucket.
Is there anything else I can try to do for her. she is still alive and building small amounts of trichomes but growth is lagging. Any help would be appreciated.
IMG_019315.JPG

IMG_019515.JPG

The other 2 girls are growing out of control as usual
IMG_019616.JPG

IMG_019414.JPG

if it's root rot I was taught to do this as follows

Take the plant out of the bucket and prop the lid so the roots are suspended.

Get a spray bottle with cold tap water and spray the shit out of the roots. Get up close to them. Place your clean hand against the back of the roots and this will help to force and dirt, fungi, whatever to drip off the roots ( I put the plant in the bleached kitchen sink and used the spray nozzle ). Try to do a real good job of cleaning them. The 20 mins or whatever in the air will do them good as well.

Clean the piss out of the bucket. Use some bleach, then rubbing alcohol after a good rinse and dry. Vinegar works too.

Then dump about 125 ml of h202 and tap water into the bucket. Air pump on. Keep it cool, sub 68f, and leave it there for 6 hrs with the roots in this bath. Once this is done dump the bucket and reclean.

Re nute, to a low ppm. say 1.6 ec (800ppm on .5 scale meter, 1120ppm on .7 scale meter). Use full 10ml per gal hygrozyme, and add about 15ml h202.

You should end up with a nice clean refresh doing this.

Don't worry if you see foam after doing this. That's just a sign the h202 is doing it's job.

Well I had a friend come over today and he droped of a couple of clones Incredible and Red Chunk. These are the 1st plants clones that I know what I have.
He's been growing for a little over a year and I was excited for him to get over here and see what all I have done and accomplished. I didn't go so well in the beginning he was criticizing everything I have done telling me that a lot of what I did was wrong and how I messed up my plants ( I lolly popped the 2 that were out of control) and then he seen my sick plant and ripped me about that one that when I lolly popped it it caused what is going on, (not the brown roots, or root rot) and then I was putting the clones that he so graciously gave me in my set up and as I was rolling out the heating pad, he was forcibly trying to tell me that wouldn't work and how I had to go get a heating mat
Finally we just went to the garage burned one with the girls and then proceeded back to the grow room and he finally started to listen to me and what I have been learning and experimenting with. Thank God as I thought there for a minute it was going to get ugly.
Any ways I will post pics tomorrow of the new additions and the lolly pop/defoliating job I did that he was so dead set that I messed up the plants

Now I got to make sure my crop comes out nice or I will never hear the end of it. I told ya.

Peace

The new kids
Incredible and Red chunk? Never heard of red chunk.
IMG_019716.JPG

My favorite girl
I was checking air stones today and broke a main shoot off :-(
IMG_020234.JPG

her sister
This is after Lolli Popping and defoliating a little
IMG_019920.JPG

The girls together
IMG_020120.JPG

The sickly
IMG_020331.JPG

Pics from today
I ended up chopping the sick plant and found out a few issues that lead to her demise. When I 1st transplanted her from the gal jug to the net pot my old lady had the hydrytron to full and the roots were all clumped up 1/2 way. I remember I had a heater in the reservoir and found the temp like bath water in the Veg room, the air stone quit working. Sorry I had to cut ya down but only the strong shall survive.

Now that's that is all over I am saying a prayer that I can make another 6/7 weeks without any issues and complete my 1st grow or I just might here a I told ya so.

Rot Rot
IMG_020626.JPG

IMG_020918.JPG

IMG_020822.JPG

The survivors
IMG_021520.JPG

IMG_021712.JPG

IMG_021815.JPG

The yung ins
IMG_021215.JPG

IMG_021313.JPG

I am thinking about trying to pick up a used grow light/ballast/hood off craigs list or ebay I have my eye on a 600w combo made by P.L. Lighting Systems of Canada for 107 shipped and comes with a HPS bulb.
I need another light. This would end up being a back up unit down the road. Decisions, decisions, Any thoughts?

Any one bought clones off craigs list? I see there are some sellers in my area.

The new kids
Incredible and Red chunk? Never heard of red chunk.
IMG_019716.JPG

My favorite girl
I was checking air stones today and broke a main shoot off :-(
IMG_020234.JPG

her sister
This is after Lolli Popping and defoliating a little
IMG_019920.JPG

The girls together
IMG_020120.JPG

The sickly
IMG_020331.JPG

i have those exact grodan cubes. can u just drop seeds into those bad boys? thats what i did, hope it works, my hydro lady said it would. by the way idk if u remember me but this is deege420 i just have a new name and journal for my plant. I see things are turning out good here. hope everything buds up well:Namaste: can someone say plant of the month?

Back
Top Bottom