Sponsored Grow - Goliath & The Beast Auto Topping

Five was not a heavy defol mate .only removed 4 fans and 4 bits of bottom growth.the plant is about 3 weeks old.so thats how she is.but now she is lstd she is gna explode ul see.autos fight back strong when pushed to there limits they enjoy it and thank u for it with many colas;) happy growing;)

Five was not a heavy defol mate .only removed 4 fans and 4 bits of bottom growth.the plant is about 3 weeks old.so thats how she is.but now she is lstd she is gna explode ul see.autos fight back strong when pushed to there limits they enjoy it and thank u for it with many colas;) happy growing;)
Maybe just looks that way compared to your other plants. Did you top at week two and then wait until now to defol and lst?

Five once u tie them down they do look more bare at first until all middle growth explodes growth really kicks off;)and yea mate topped her about 6 days ago she was growing strong.and perfect size today to start lst.and yea u can defol at this point if u want.all fun and games .happy growing;)

Five once u tie them down they do look more bare at first until all middle growth explodes growth really kicks off;)and yea mate topped her about 6 days ago she was growing strong.and perfect size today to start lst.and yea u can defol at this point if u want.all fun and games .happy growing;)

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to replicate what you do in the grow I just started

Just go back to page 1 mate on here all u need to know to replicate;)shows how i topped and lstd and defol think big to get her to how she is today;) or just ask questions anytime mate happy growing;)

Just go back to page 1 mate on here all u need to know to replicate;)shows how i topped and lstd and defol think big to get her to how she is today;) or just ask questions anytime mate happy growing;)
Thanks mate, I'm paying close attention to your journals to try and get it as close as possible

Good day all.so checked the ladies and think big looked taller to me.so out came the tape measure.since i raised her up about 3 days ago she has grown another 4 inches in height.so stretch is still slowly happening;) think big canopy now sits within 14 inches of goliath with no ill effect.il keep her there and see if get more height as i want to know the true limits of goliath
20161123_105008.JPG
20161123_105129.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Killing it beast bro. Spectacular garden mate can not wait to see the harvest.and best of luck on plant of the month u got my vote .that automazar is an amazing plant.reps have a great day pal:)

Auto thanks alot auto mate appreciated;) the goliath auto garden is growing fast.here some pics taken today.think big is now a bushy beast again after her previous heavy defol.this means she is superstrong and healthy.
20161123_125943.JPG
20161123_130007.JPG
20161123_130111.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Think big is one Beastly Goliath! Nice work! I don't have as much room to play with under my Goliath, mine are photos, 2 are done stretching I hope, the carnival stretched like mad and is about 2 feet from the light but I added a 3rd plant a week ago which is already as tall as the carnival and stretching. I know I can LST but I kind of want these to go without it, I did LST the other 2 but undid it.

Here they are. Will post pics in my journal later showing distance from canopy to light. Have a great turkey day Beast and gang. :passitleft:

IMG_20161121_223044_1.jpg

Ween thanks alot mate and a beautiful garden u got there.good job.looks like u got a decent amount of room.my tent is only 100 cm by 100cm by 200cm height.so just over 3ft by 3ft. .glad ur enjoying goliath as much as i am;) be good to compare harvests.keep up the good work.happy growing mate

Ween thanks alot mate and a beautiful garden u got there.good job.looks like u got a decent amount of room.my tent is only 100 cm by 100cm by 200cm height.so just over 3ft by 3ft. .glad ur enjoying goliath as much as i am;) be good to compare harvests.keep up the good work.happy growing mate

Thanks Beast! Yup, mine is 4x4x6. One day I will grow some autos. You keep up the good work too!

Brightlight temps sit at around 28 to 30c mate in the goliath tent.id say its about the same heat as when i was using my basic leds running 1600w. So very managable.think big auto sits 14inch from goliath at the moment and really enjoying it.here she is
20161124_093354.JPG
20161124_093414.JPG
20161124_093433.JPG
20161124_093515.JPG
happy growing.hope this helps;)

Mr Beast....

That's a beast of a light!

I am really sorry to bother you but I'm obviously a newb and have a 'this side of the pond' question for you but am unable to PM you as a lowly newb nonner lol.

Are you able to PM me by any chance? It's a simple question and easily answered I suspect but not one I want to ask here :)

I bow down to your auto-rearing skills by the way my friend :) all your babies live up to your name :)

Thanks for your time even if just to read this :)

EH

Beast,

I got my CKS Northern Lights and am doing research for my first auto grow as soon as my photos finish up their flowering. Do you reference a nute schedule anywhere in this thread? I'm reading conflicting opinions on whether or not autos need the same nutes as photos. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom