Spring's 4 Separate Auto Strains - Soil - T8s - CFL - Closet Grow

fair play for trying it, they really do grow shockingly quick as a dwc, as soon as them roots hit the res the plants and the roots grow like crazy,

im sure you will be happy with the results. with the one without the air stone just make sure the water dont sit to long without any oxygen in it, at first the plant wont use all the water in the res, so what i do is use a spray bottle and every 2 days give the liquid in the res a good squirt to put some oxygen in the water, also watering through the top part creates oxygen, once the plant is big enough it will empty the res in just over a day so you wont need to do this once you get to this stage,

i never tried just leaving the water but it might be ok, i just never took the risk and made sure i put oxygen in it every 2 days, i never had any problems so ill be using that method again till the plant and roots can take all the water

:hug: Fluffiness For My Fabulous Friend! :ciao:

How could I not think of you after seeing that photo of your cat in the garden, that was sooooooo funny and utterly adorable! :)

CatNinjainRoom-1.jpg

The girls are all doing fine and I have decided that the Auto#1 needs more time. She is putting on weight and besides the few purple leaves I feel good about her. The Siberian is packing on trichs and looking better. Not sure but that major strip down I did on her may have slowed her down for almost a week. Not sure. The growth is much faster now. Could have been the Cal/mag and molasses as well?! The pine apple Punch automatic is also filling in and starting to put on weight. The HighJack Automatic is still a close second to size and weight behind the Auto#1.

The Northern lights broke ground and is under light now next to my BigBang Auto and Auto Bomb. Just waiting on the White Widow and White Russian to break ground and the DWC set up will be rolling.

Here is a quick pic of the Auto#1 and a few of her purple leaves!

HPIM3027.JPG

Na Springa.. She s a girl.. DONT STRESS BRO!! Nothin looks outta whack for me?? If ya had BANANA s maybe but YOURE RIGHT MATE!!

The girls are all doing fine and I have decided that the Auto#1 needs more time. She is putting on weight and besides the few purple leaves I feel good about her. The Siberian is packing on trichs and looking better. Not sure but that major strip down I did on her may have slowed her down for almost a week. Not sure. The growth is much faster now. Could have been the Cal/mag and molasses as well?! The pine apple Punch automatic is also filling in and starting to put on weight. The HighJack Automatic is still a close second to size and weight behind the Auto#1.

The Northern lights broke ground and is under light now next to my BigBang Auto and Auto Bomb. Just waiting on the White Widow and White Russian to break ground and the DWC set up will be rolling.

Here is a quick pic of the Auto#1 and a few of her purple leaves!

HPIM3027.JPG

Very pretty plant! :bravo:

Big Bang auto was a great plant for me, and really yummy bud. I hope yours is a winner, too. :thumb:

Thanks everyone for swinging by! Fluff Ill have to take some pics tonight. The Auto#1 has huge obvious signs of Fox Tailing! Xl thanks for the post! I hope to as well.. Smokem, yep had a scare for a minute. Wiz is really observant. I called her a he!

Small update: Day 58. with Pic's. Sorry I am drained of the energy too name the pics. My Inline 400CFM fan and Filter showed up today. Expecting tent tomorrow. I have some family pics here and individuals as well. The Auto#1 is ready to come down any time now. I'm shooting for the harvest Sun night. I just flushed for the last time and gave her some molasses. Ill keep an eye on her trichs to make the final call. There are a few good pics of main and side branches. The other puffy main cola is on the High Jack automatic. She is close as well but will probably have another two weeks tops. The pine Apple punch has a ton of yellow leaves but that's ok. She has 2 to 3 weeks left. Just fed her with a bit of Cal/mag. molasses, and big bloom. I did this as well for the Siberian. The Siberian is looking better every day. Trichs adding hourly! Here are the pics. I gave a few inside the closet as it helps looking at bud size next to a CFL. There are a total of 22 CFL's in there! Remember I got these over time.

HPIM3030.JPG
HPIM3031.JPG
HPIM3032.JPG
HPIM3033.JPG
HPIM3034.JPG
HPIM3035.JPG
HPIM30361.JPG
HPIM3037.JPG
HPIM3038.JPG
HPIM3039.JPG
HPIM3042.JPG
HPIM3041.JPG
HPIM3040.JPG
HPIM3043.JPG
HPIM3044.JPG
HPIM3045.JPG
HPIM3046.JPG
HPIM3047.JPG
HPIM3048.JPG
HPIM3049.JPG
HPIM3050.JPG
HPIM3051.JPG
HPIM3052.JPG
HPIM3053.JPG
HPIM3054.JPG

Sorry forgot to add in about the little ones. The two bushy little autos are a Big Bang and Auto Bomb ( two weeks ) The two sprouts in the DWC set up are the Northern Lights and White Widow. My White Russian has yet to sprout. A first for me. The pics are a bit blurry!

no worries mate, my roots grow out of the top part in 7 to 10 days, i make sure the growing medium is only 2 or 3 inches deep, the deeper it is the longer it will take, but not much longer though, i find it a very easy way to grow and i have not had any problems as of yet, the only mistake i did make was to fill the res to much and then the top part was sitting in the water and the soil got soaked through and the plant looked over watered, so what i do now is poke a hole in the res part at the level that i dont want it to go higher then, i leave about half an inch between the bottom of the top part and the liquid in the res, doing this stops the medium in the top getting water logged,

one of my 2ltr dwc hempies is in flower all ready and well over 1ft tall, and its not that old, im sure you will notice the rapid growth as soon as the roots are in the res

no worries mate, my roots grow out of the top part in 7 to 10 days, i make sure the growing medium is only 2 or 3 inches deep, the deeper it is the longer it will take, but not much longer though, i find it a very easy way to grow and i have not had any problems as of yet, the only mistake i did make was to fill the res to much and then the top part was sitting in the water and the soil got soaked through and the plant looked over watered, so what i do now is poke a hole in the res part at the level that i dont want it to go higher then, i leave about half an inch between the bottom of the top part and the liquid in the res, doing this stops the medium in the top getting water logged,

one of my 2ltr dwc hempies is in flower all ready and well over 1ft tall, and its not that old, im sure you will notice the rapid growth as soon as the roots are in the res

Thanks. Makes me happy to know. I'm so used to auto's that anything slower makes me nervous! This is a first for the DWC and two non auto girls. So I'm anxious to make it work. After my 4 autos are harvested I'm gonna stay with the two auto's and two regs in DWC. maybe do one girl after their done.

The pics are a bit blurry! I have a Smart pot for the Big bang auto. The rest are all plastic HD specials! So far no complaints on the smart pot though its only been a few weeks. Do not try and use a 3 gallon drain pan. Even if you set it first then add the medium it still bulges out. Get the next size up unless you have a plastic flooring. The dwc should work out and it's a learning experience. Thanks for coming buy!!

they look so epic

Thanks Soy. Now to a new adventure drying and curing!! I.m not feeling the Hay smell on the second early cut I made. I wanted to get a good read on drying. The first bud I dried is doing well and in a mason jar. The smell of hay is less every day. ( No rhyme intended! )

Back
Top Bottom