Spring's Obvious - Stealth Grow!

Ahhh! I hooked up with some local!!!! Sorry guys I have been so damn busy at work. I took on my dream job as some of you know and I have been working 16 to 18 hours at a time preparing for a grand opening in two months. We just took possession of the new location from the contractor. So now I get to coordinate several hundred employees! I asked for it!

The two auto girls are doing well. I transplanted them this past weekend into #2 pots. They didn't skip a beat. Ill post s few pics soon. I trust all is well and Good Weed to all!~ JTG is back I see!!!!

good luck with the bizz. Spring and good weed too:)

Quick update to all...or None~! Girls are coming along..not sure how because I have been absent. Starting the Blue Planet Nutrients 2 part high yield tomorrow. Gotta order some more part B. Gotta work half a day tomorrow. First kinda day off in three weeks. Had to put in the Cur Dog. What a great dog...comes from a champion boar hunting line...The other two girls are the Auto Mazar and the Blue Mystic auto.

photo480.JPG
photo_1_99.JPG
484050_239854362825085_203285826_n.jpg

:popcorn::adore:or none:/
nice dog nice babies Nice Friedday to you Spring:circle-of-love:

looking good,
i got 2 autos growing, i am pretty impressed with the one i just harvested, it was kc45, if my others get as big as that then ill be very happy indeed,

nice dog by the way, im a dog person myself, got a staffordshire pit bull, but he is daft as a brush, when he was a puppy he was bought up with a cat, so when he left his mother the owner that had him had this cat, i got tyson when he was 12months old, but he thinks hes a cat, you know how cats stalk their prey they get really low to the ground then crawl forward, well when tyson meets another dog he gets down really low then crawls across the floor as if he is ready to pounce on them, he does the same with birds, so im pretty sure he thinks he is some big cat,

Hey Springa :)
How are you my friend?? Hoping to find you ok and your lil ones look ok! I have 2 sprouts, not quite as far along as yours yet, which is kinda good as I havent harvested yet and dont have a space for them to go under the MH yet. Plus I have to strip the space n clean n set it out again. I really hope that I can get my sprout to grow well.
How far along are your little ones?? And yes, your dogs nice - what is he? Kinda looks like a mastiff x? I miss my last dog, he was 18 mnths before the neighbours stirred him up and he jumped at the fence and just cleared the top and was hanging over the fence, they sat there and waiteds for him to stop moving before they rang me and asked what did I want them to do?? GRRRR X( There was something I wanted them to do but I wont say it on here! Anyways its been hard for me to get another since tho I do want another one day soon. Take care buddy, chat soon. Smokemup

Good weed Spring:)

Thanks everyone and I am home for a bit today!! Smoking, playing some guitar, and feel very bored! Not sure why...I think ill have to venture out to a club tonight and catch a good band. The girls are roughly a few weeks. Thanks for the Cur Dog likes! Great hunting dogs and extremely loyal guard dogs as well.

Glad to be doing the autos again as well. The mazar was a huge hit last grow so i know I'm in for a treat.. Looking forward to the Blue Mystic. Hope she does as advertised. I'm running my 600 watt MH and she seems to be doing OK. I'm so used to the HPS..Switching when its right. The Mazar seems to be leaning toward the light. Wonder if its too high? 24" at this point.

Heres a pic of the local I picked up. This bud weighs in at 2 grams.. Kinda light and fluffy with a rough manicure but smokable. Gives me a smooth enough feel and light taste that I like it. 80 a qt.

photo_2_84.JPG

thats some nice looking bud,

im using a 400watt dual spectrum hps bulb but not to impressed with the results during veg, so ill get a mh bulb for veg and hps for flower, my ballast is digital so can take both bulbs, but does anyone know if the mh uses more power or is it the same, and do i need to buy any type of mh bulb or a certain type for a digital ballast, i dont have grow shops near me so would need to buy off the net so cant walk in a shop and ask,

also a lot of growers dont use the hps until autos are about 2 weeks into flower, is this pretty much when you change to hps,

nice link kingjohn,

nice plants spring, look real healthy, well done,

if i had the money id have a mixture of mh and hps but you would need a big grow room to benefit,
i went with the dual spectrum hps but im not sure its giving me the best results in veg, but then ive not used mh yet so cant really say if mh is better, i just think a bulb suited for veg would be better than a dual spectrum bulb, possibly the same idea for flower as well, or maybe the dual spectrum bulb is better for flower,

god knows, i just dont know enough about these dual spectrum bulbs, i know its hps and contains more blue light needed for veg.
the box looks like it shows it contains high amounts of blue and red light needed for both veg and flower but i dont really understand it or how it compares with mh or a normal hps bulb,
the one im using at the minute is
sunmaster 400watt new dual spectrum lamp system.
it says the following on the front of box
1, produces higher chlorophyll levels for greener healthier plants
2, promotes larger leaf/mass area
3, inhibits unnatural stem elongation
4 encourages increased numbers of plants internodes
5, produces thicker primary stems
6, encourages earlier flowering
7, produces higher yield,

i would like to know if this bulb is better than normal mh for veg and if its better than a normal hps for flower or would i be better off buying a standard hps and standard mh,
i need to find someone who knows more about this,

nice link kingjohn,

nice plants spring, look real healthy, well done,

if i had the money id have a mixture of mh and hps but you would need a big grow room to benefit,
i went with the dual spectrum hps but im not sure its giving me the best results in veg, but then ive not used mh yet so cant really say if mh is better, i just think a bulb suited for veg would be better than a dual spectrum bulb, possibly the same idea for flower as well, or maybe the dual spectrum bulb is better for flower,

god knows, i just dont know enough about these dual spectrum bulbs, i know its hps and contains more blue light needed for veg.
the box looks like it shows it contains high amounts of blue and red light needed for both veg and flower but i dont really understand it or how it compares with mh or a normal hps bulb,
the one im using at the minute is
sunmaster 400watt new dual spectrum lamp system.
it says the following on the front of box
1, produces higher chlorophyll levels for greener healthier plants
2, promotes larger leaf/mass area
3, inhibits unnatural stem elongation
4 encourages increased numbers of plants internodes
5, produces thicker primary stems
6, encourages earlier flowering
7, produces higher yield,

i would like to know if this bulb is better than normal mh for veg and if its better than a normal hps for flower or would i be better off buying a standard hps and standard mh,
i need to find someone who knows more about this,

Hosebomber is the expert on light here............

Back
Top Bottom