SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

no I don't but I like to stare in there I just don't look towards the light lol
Happy Sativaday Sweet :thumb:

Subscribed :)

Hey SavinPeace!

Welcome to the journey. It's gonna take a while to get rollin, but once I do It's gonna be off the hook. It's my second ever grow and my first in hydroponics! There will be some learning going on here! Thanks for stopping by:)

Hey Chronic!

Hope your weekend was great! I feel like you've got some good things on your horizon, brother! Have a good week buddy;)

Hello everybody!

I apologize for this journal going a little stagnant. I am still waiting on my first grow to finish. It's taking much longer than I thought. Hopefully within the next week the first plant will come down.

Today I have a lot of things to do around the house, hopefully I can fit in a quick run to the hardware store for my last few odds and ends so then I can set up and test the ebbnflow! Hoping to have a preliminary test report later tonight. :)

subbed! Hiya SweetLeef I'm here and hoping to learn a few things along the way as well. I read you first grow journal sorry about the mites getting to your girls like that. I'm very interested in this hydo grow so I hope all goes well with it for you. Good weeding my man. :peace: :passitleft:

subbed! Hiya SweetLeef I'm here and hoping to learn a few things along the way as well. I read you first grow journal sorry about the mites getting to your girls like that. I'm very interested in this hydo grow so I hope all goes well with it for you. Good weeding my man. :peace: :passitleft:

Thanks gone in apuff! Glad you stopped by! It's gonna be a fun one for sure.

The mites were definitely a bummer, but they didn't hurt the autos and now I get to start my hydro grow much earlier than I thought I would, so it's not all bad. ;)

Hey Chron, hope you are keepin em green.

Preliminary Test #1

I was able to make it to the hardware store and get my last coupe bits.

Got home and set everything up and realized the tote I was using as a reservoir had a slit in the bottom. No Good. Ran the store and got a 14gal. Got everything set up again an ran the first 30 minute cycle to check for leaks. No leaks:)

I bought the really thick ridged tubing, which made getting the bucket exactly where I wanted it a little difficult. After about a minute of fussing with it I managed to break off the tip of the flood portion of my flood and drain kit. I will order a couple more kits come payday, and then we will have a second test run.

I picked up a second 5 gallon bucket today. I put the fill hole in the bottom of the new bucket and the drain hole in the top of the original bucket. Then I cut the bottom out of the original bucket and slid it inside of the new bucket. Adding a few inches to my final pot size. It'll give me plenty of room to flood above the top of the grow cubes. I will water by hand when I am available, as well as use a benie tea to wash down any salt buildup. After this grow I will try a top feed system, but there is something about this ebb and flow system I really like:)

Someday I would like to do a hydo grow with a fully live aquarium as the res;) Someday

That's all for now folks! Have a dank ass day!

hes going around to every journal im subbed to to do that
just because I like to stop in and say hello
I mean if I have something to say I do if not I just pop in take a read and say hello
Happy Weednsday Sweet :thumb:

Yeah, that's a pisser Chronic.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Chronic. Your presence and daily greetings are always welcome on my threads!

It's not a very nice thing to do. To go around and go out of your way to vocally unsubscribe to journals because you don't like that another member posts daily greetings on said journals. A very pleasant participant I might add.

I definitely look up to the guys skill, knowledge, and experience. That said, I don't look up to his passive aggressive way of publicly dissing you. Especially considering some of the threads he unsubscribed will be in a spot where they might really need his help. It's negative and totally unnecessary at the very least. Whatever. I've given this situation more energy than it's worth.

I just wanted to say, I consider you a friend and please don't let this hinder or dampen your spirit and the way you do business around this forum. The world would be a better place if there were more HempHog's scampering about.

And that's real. :peace::Namaste:

Yeah, that's a pisser Chronic.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Chronic. Your presence and daily greetings are always welcome on my threads!

It's not a very nice thing to do. To go around and go out of your way to vocally unsubscribe to journals because you don't like that another member posts daily greetings on said journals. A very pleasant participant I might add.

I definitely look up to the guys skill, knowledge, and experience. That said, I don't look up to his passive aggressive way of publicly dissing you. Especially considering some of the threads he unsubscribed will be in a spot where they might really need his help. It's negative and totally unnecessary at the very least. Whatever. I've given this situation more energy than it's worth.

I just wanted to say, I consider you a friend and please don't let this hinder or dampen your spirit and the way you do business around this forum. The world would be a better place if there were more HempHog's scampering about.

And that's real. :peace::Namaste:

Thanks Sweet I appreciate it :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

unsubscribed

Yikes!

:amen:

Heya, SweetLeef :ciao:

Sorry I didn't make it over to your first journal! (Already ready for a harvest, I see! :bravo:)

I'm definitely not missing out on this one :)

Have a great night!

Heya, SweetLeef :ciao:

Sorry I didn't make it over to your first journal! (Already ready for a harvest, I see! :bravo:)

I'm definitely not missing out on this one :)

Have a great night!

Hey Dresney!

It's good to see you:)

Yes, two of my three have been cut down. I think the third girl has about 3 weeks? Not sure. She looks like she's got a while though. Then this journal can start rolling along. I've got a couple ducks that need to be put in their row before round 2 can commence. Once it does, this journals gonna get good. I'll have a lot on my plate combining my first hydro grow with my second soil grow:) Should be fun. Glad you could make it. Dres!

Back
Top Bottom