SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

some people like it suppose to make the plant flip faster
I myself don't use it I like to keep things simple

hmmm, well running autos and a photo, I'm really not looking to flip faster. I just want my photo plant to be hugantic. I think in he EnF with a three month veg it will be, but I want to fill my entire tent with this one plant.

A point I thought the article was claiming is that the photo would be less likely to hermie in an extended veg with this method.

More reading necessary....:bong:

Tonight I built my second EnF bucket for the auto. Got the fittings put in and ran a test, I need a larger res due to the size of the buckets I built. I need to seal this one up, it leaks a little. I'll have to go back and see what sealant AG used to seal up his buckets. I still have to paint these buckets. I wanted to do it before cutting the holes, but it's raining outside. hopefully tomorrow. I am also putting together a pictorial of how I built my buckets that will take a little time get all put together:)

The final plant from my first journal will be coming down on Sunday! After it dries and I get the buds into jars, I've got a couple weeks of deep cleaning the tent and area to be sure no mites are hanging around.

Hopefully by the time that is all done the kinks in my EnF system will be worked out, and I will get my mits on that Scientific Soil to get this party started!!!

Really excited. Hopefully, by this time next month, we'll be staring at pictures of a clone and two seedlings :high-five:

Well glad to see everything is running smoothly. I personally am running GLR this time around, but for other reasons. I've researched that it proves for a quicker transition time into flowering once 12/12 is initiated. But other than that the obvious reason of cutting down costs is my goal.

For the seal I used Loctite epoxy. Used the one ment for metal and concrete.

Hey everybody!

The last few days have been busy with work and finishing up my first grow. I have what will hopefully turn out to be 2oz's of beautiful Northern Light drying in my closet. I want to do a smoke report in a couple weeks and a 1st grow wrap up between now and the smoke report. And that will be the end of my first journal.

In the meantime, I can finally start to focus on this grow. I have a large to-do list before I can get started.

I need to bleach everything inside and outside the tent. bug bomb and re-bleach.
I still need to finish the build of my EnF. Another coat of black paint, a little precautionary sealing. Once the build is complete, I will have a quick guide to how I built my EnF.
I need to find a couple of stands that are about 9-10" high for the buckets. They are too heavy for tote lids with the extra water. I cant find anything that size, luckily I have a friend who owns a wood shop and should be able to have him throw something together for me pretty inexpensively.

Along with the stands, I am still trying to decide between 1 res or 2. I like the simplicity of 1 res. 1res to clean, one pump to run, one air stone,

2 res is ore to deal with, 2 res to clean, two pumps running, two air stones. Two res to worry about PH and nutrient uptake. Running an auto on one res and a photo on the other will mean both res will measure differently as the plants will be in wildly different life stages. The big Pro for a 2 res system, is I can really bring the buckets down and gain some height.

If I added a second pump to a 1 res system, could said second pump, pull the water out of the buckets once the flow stops? Then I could just have the buckets on the floor and have maximum height available.....hmmmm I will need a digital timer because it wont take long to drain the bucket, couple minutes maybe. A digital timer will do just a couple of minutes right?

So I am trying to wrangle my brain to figure it out, but it's not close enough to the time where I need to make a decision and stick to it. So there is still a lot up in the air. Thinking is hard sometimes :bong:

I will be once again using the TGA Super soil on this grow. The Scientific Soil was unable to be gifted to me due to unforeseen circumstances. A little lit of a bummer as I was looking forward to trying something new. But also, and mostly a relief. I know the Super soil. I know it works and I know I wont have to worry about it. With my new venture into hydro going on next to it, it will be nice to have something I know I don't need to worry about.

Cleaning starts today.

Hope it's green in your world. :thumb::high-five:

air pumps should be higher than the water
you should try a commercial pump if you want more than 2 air lines
Happy Munchday Sweet :thumb:

Hope all is going good and green with you my friend :)

Everything is green and good here. Just trying to be patient in between grows. You know how it is :) Just tried a little sample from my last auto to come down, and it's couch-y as all get out! Not much of a flavor yet, but it's starting to smell really good. Still, I'm antsy to get going again.

haven't seen you for awhile Sweet hope all is well man
Happy Munchday :thumb:

Thanks Chronic! Everything is good here. Been getting the apartment cleaned up next step is to clean the tent and then bomb, after that we should be good to get started!

I was also able to make a pain cream with the trim from my first grow. I will post the recipe I used a little later. I think I will call it SweetLeef's CHRONIC Pain Reducer by Lil' Pharma. Something like that. Excited to get more trim so I can make more cream and gift it to more people in pain!

Super behind on everyone's journals and I'll be even ore behind by the time I can catch up. Just wanted to stop in a say "Hey!"

Hope all is well in your respective green worlds.

what kinda of pain does it help with?
maybe ill have to try and make some too shoulder always aching
wife always complaining of back aches

what kinda of pain does it help with?
maybe ill have to try and make some too shoulder always aching
wife always complaining of back aches

I gave a jar to a lady who works with me who was in a car accident and has chronic back pain years later. It makes her stiff and hard to work. I will be giving a jar to a girl who works at the restaurant next door who wears a back brace to work. I will be giving a jar to a guy I used to work with that had a bunch of surgery on his ankle that has a lot of chronic pain.

It should help them with all of that. I also saw a picture of someone who had hot water burn scars from 7 years prior and it basically got rid of the ugly scarring in just over a month.

It should help with a lot of things, and not get the user high. The lady I work with and the buddy I used to work with do not like to be high. I am so glad this plant has an application for those people as well.

I should be getting feedback in the next few weeks. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. I may need to make it stronger or weaker depending on who it's for. :goof:

I gave a jar to a lady who works with me who was in a car accident and has chronic back pain years later. It makes her stiff and hard to work. I will be giving a jar to a girl who works at the restaurant next door who wears a back brace to work. I will be giving a jar to a guy I used to work with that had a bunch of surgery on his ankle that has a lot of chronic pain.

It should help them with all of that. I also saw a picture of someone who had hot water burn scars from 7 years prior and it basically got rid of the ugly scarring in just over a month.

It should help with a lot of things, and not get the user high. The lady I work with and the buddy I used to work with do not like to be high. I am so glad this plant has an application for those people as well.

I should be getting feedback in the next few weeks. I'll let y'all know how it turns out. I may need to make it stronger or weaker depending on who it's for. :goof:

Wow Sweet, you are one cool dude !!! I am in awe ! You are a good man !!! :adore::thanks:

Wow Sweet, you are one cool dude !!! I am in awe ! You are a good man !!! :adore::thanks:

Ah, thanks MsBadger. I assure you there is nothing to be in awe of here. I am just lucky enough to be in a position where I can offer (hopefully) some relief from the dread pain. I hope the cream works and is very helpful. If nothing else it's a really nice body budder. Thanks for the kind words MsBadger! I really appreciate them, very much.

Hey Sweet Happy Tokerday Man :thumb:

A happy day to you as well, sir. Love seeing the member of the month under your name :)

Back
Top Bottom