SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Alright folks,

FINALLY!!

Here we go.

The second grow kicks off immediately!!!

Well, as soon as I am done walking the dog I will be getting this party started :goof: :)

THE OFFICIAL PLAN

5x5x7 tent
Mars II 1200w LED light, Possibly starting seedlings under 400w T5 until they are established 10-15 days I would think.

1 photo and 1 auto grown hydroponically in an Ebb n Flow style
General Hydroponics Maxibloom for nutes. Following the K.I.S.S. or Lucas formula

2 additional autos grown in TGA Super Soil.

The photo will be vegged under 18/6 until the autos have been harvested. At least 90days according to breeders of the autos. As soon as the autos come down, lights will be flipped to 12/12.

The 2 autos in soil will start in solo cups and then be transplanted into 5gallon smart pots. My last run I had autos in pots that were slightly less than 3 gallons. This round I am hoping to get much bigger ladies with much bigger fruits in the larger pots.

The auto grown in hydro will hopefully yield even more than her sisters in soil. We'll see how much. I'll be taking bets :)

The goal of the photo is to produce over a pound from one plant. This is my second grow and my first grow in hydro so my lack of experience could be a hindrance, but with the extremely long veg time and the amount of space the plant will have once the autos are gone, I have a decent shot. Having the likes of you all in my corner certainly doesn't hurt. :)

I will be deploying some pretty hardcore training for a secondling. LA I will be calling on you, for advise and guidance as I will want to use the best training style for the situation. :high-five:

STRAINS:

Photo Plant Hydro: Obama Kush - Clone, possibly adult mother plant from a friend.

Auto plant Hydro: Hobbit - Kannabia Seeds

Auto Plant Soil: Auto Pounder With Cheese - Auto Seeds

Auto Plant Soil: Smurfberry - Sagarmatha Seeds

Beanz.jpg

So once Pocket has been walked, I am dropping seeds. :goof: The two soil seeds will be dropped into solo cups with regular very little nutrient potting soil. Straight into the soil.

I feel germinating seeds using the paper towel will be a technique I may deploy in the future, but seeing as how I have only 1 seed of each strain, I don't see the benefit of the paper towel method. If I was going to drop 30 seeds hoping to keep 20 or something, then I would paper towel it up. Since that's not the case I figure get it into the media, if it's gonna pop it's gonna pop.

The seed that is to be grown hydro will be dropped in a rockwool cube that has been soaking in ph adjusted water for a couple of hours. I don't have a ph meter yet, so I am just using the liquid tester you compare to the label, so I may have F'ed it. We'll see though. :)

That's were we're at! Thanks everyone for your patience and input so far! This Journals gonna be taking off very soon!!!!

Hey Sweet We all Be hanging out waiting to see things get zooming
Happy Thurweed day man :thumb:

Just waiting for seeds to pop.

A little nervous about the seed I dropped into the rockwool. Mostly because I've never used rockwool for a seed before. Rockwool likes to dry out it would seem. I've got it in an upside down Tupperware hoping to catch some humidity. Fingers crossed while I whisper sweet nothings to them.

I think I may be getting my Obama this weekend or next!!!!

I cant wait to have plants in the tent again. How I miss them so.

Hey sweetleaf,

I just got caught up here, looking forward to learning something about hydro, should be easy to teach me something, I know NOTHING,lol!

The idea of a pound plant indoors is an awesome one! I've seen the cap'n is doing that and more.

Do you think that's easier to do in hydro than soil?

I like you am currently into doing one huge plant in the flower room with some other smaller ones in there too. Smart to use autos if u don't have veg space. Keep it up bro!

Edit: I'm looking forward too seeing the teas in hydro in action. When the time comes please share all the details

Everything is green and good here. Just trying to be patient in between grows. You know how it is :) Just tried a little sample from my last auto to come down, and it's couch-y as all get out! Not much of a flavor yet, but it's starting to smell really good. Still, I'm antsy to get going again.

Thanks Chronic! Everything is good here. Been getting the apartment cleaned up next step is to clean the tent and then bomb, after that we should be good to get started!

I was also able to make a pain cream with the trim from my first grow. I will post the recipe I used a little later. I think I will call it SweetLeef's CHRONIC Pain Reducer by Lil' Pharma. Something like that. Excited to get more trim so I can make more cream and gift it to more people in pain!

Super behind on everyone's journals and I'll be even ore behind by the time I can catch up. Just wanted to stop in a say "Hey!"

Hope all is well in your respective green worlds.

Good Afternoon Sweet, What was the auto that was real couchy / Looking for something to help with sleep.

Good Afternoon Sweet, What was the auto that was real couchy / Looking for something to help with sleep.

Good day to you too Mrs. Badger! The auto I mentioned as bbeing real couchy was Aurora, the Northern Light fro Royal Crown Seeds. Actually the other two strains I grew are very couchy too. I will get into trouble that I don't want if I say the names of the strains on this forum, as they are named after hardcore street drugs. I think the breeders are trying to be funny and I get it. That being said , I totally see the point of the forum and how mentioning the names of the hardcore street drugs could lead to trouble. Guilt by association, right? So, if you want, I can PM you with the name and breeders.

Good day to you too Mrs. Badger! The auto I mentioned as bbeing real couchy was Aurora, the Northern Light fro Royal Crown Seeds. Actually the other two strains I grew are very couchy too. I will get into trouble that I don't want if I say the names of the strains on this forum, as they are named after hardcore street drugs. I think the breeders are trying to be funny and I get it. That being said , I totally see the point of the forum and how mentioning the names of the hardcore street drugs could lead to trouble. Guilt by association, right? So, if you want, I can PM you with the name and breeders.

PM me, that would be great ! And you and the 420mag are correct in being very careful. People are looking for any thing to take us back to the 50's. I was going to say take us back to the "stone" age, but I don't think they would be happy to see us stoned. :ganjamon:

PM me, that would be great ! And you and the 420mag are correct in being very careful. People are looking for any thing to take us back to the 50's. I was going to say take us back to the "stone" age, but I don't think they would be happy to see us stoned. :ganjamon:

You got it MsBadger, PM sent:)

Ok everyone time for 3 very small but very exciting updates!

In the order of popping......

Smurfberry
Smurfberry.jpg

Hobbit
hobbit.jpg

Auto Pounder With Cheese
APWC.jpg

I was trying to wait until it was out, but I got tooo excited and had t update.

Obama Kush
Should be ready for me within the week :)

Questions regarding the hobbit....

IS waiting to feed the right move?
and
Did I remove the dome at the right time?

Since it's in rockwool, I don't know when to start feeding. I have found vastly conflicting information. Some people say feed very small dose right away some people say don't feed until the 3rd or 4th node. I will err toward the side of waiting to feed unless someone I trust says otherwise.

I removed the Tupperware I was using for a dome top. The cube is sitting on a paper towel I am pouring water on once or twice a day to make sure that the cube doesn't dry out. I will err toward the side of waiting to feed unless someone I trust says otherwise.

Names are still pending, but this second grow is finally, truly underway. I just feel so much better when I have plants growing now. I missed it. :love:

they say don't feed cause it can feed off itself for a bit without any problems
better than burning the plant as its fragile at that stage
I however myself in my dwc once I see a root sticking out of the plug into the bucket it goes with half nutes but it isn't in soil
in soil it should be fine for awhile and depending what kind of soil maybe ok for a long time
my unknown seedling in the 3 gallon pot has only been feed plain water so far

edit im using this local soil one OMM was using island supreme now he went back to ffof :rofl:
but as I said I haven't feed it anything yet

Word!

I'm not worried about the soil gals. Just the rockwool. I'm glad I was able to resist the urge to react. And it's a strong one. I just tried to remind myself not to kill it with kindness.

I feed the rockwool cubes right from the start,unlike soil ,the only food in them is what we put to them,i start at 100ppm

if you haven't yet, read all you can from the capn, the mans got the rockwool game figured out
Fastest and most successful way to Germinate Seeds - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Thanks c526! I had sent AG a pm posing the question and read your answers right after another. That is exactly what I needed.

I have definitely read thecapn's stuff. I read the aforementioned thread about 20 times, but a nagging voice in my head wouldn't let me do anything until I received more conformation. The whole thing about the seedling having enough to get it through the beginning, and just not wanting to kill my little girl right away. I will give her a little food today :)

I am using GH Maxibloom for nutes. I will make up a gallon, and see how may PPM it is, then dilute accordingly. I just have a cheap meter right now. Eventually I'll get a 6in1 but a trip at the end of this month makes it not possible at the moment.

Thanks;)

I have moved The Hobbit into a largish pot with grow cubes.

I soaked the cubes for a little over two hours in ph adjusted water with nutes at 130ppm. She just went in. Fingers crossed she looks great when I return from work ;)

I feed the rockwool cubes right from the start,unlike soil ,the only food in them is what we put to them,i start at 100ppm

if you haven't yet, read all you can from the capn, the mans got the rockwool game figured out
Fastest and most successful way to Germinate Seeds - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Nice one c526, I was just about to link that same blog post to this thread, glad that you got it done ;)

So there you go Sweet, I hope all this confirmation keeps your mind at ease.

Just got home and looked in on her and she's bigger and looks very happy!!!

hobbit1.jpg

Thanks again guys! Sometimes even when you know the answer, and are reading it over and over you still need someone to say "totally, go for it dude."

Hey Dr Bob!

This journal is just starting. I harvested three autos in my last journal, and now I have three more going that just popped. I will be getting a rooted clone of Obama Kush from a buddy. Should be ready sometime this week. Glad to have you along for the ride. This is my second grow, but everything is so new to me this round(hydro, LED, photo plant, training, scrog) I have a definite learning curve, but there are so many wonderful growers It's just gotta be a success! At least, a small one :) This is going to be fun, Once the autos are gone I want the single kush plant to fill my entire 5x5 tent with a beautiful canopy of colas ;) I'm shooting for the start on this one, but will be elated if I make it over the moon :goof:

Back
Top Bottom