SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

SO..........

I have been toying with an idea........

Uh, Oh, SweetLeef and his ideas :)

Anyway, I think instead of doing 4 autos in Supersoil, I will do 1 auto in Supersoil, and 1 auto in the ebbnflow style. With the ebbnflow photo plant I will be vegging along side of the autos, I don't think I will have room for more than three plants if I have two in EnF style.

I do worry about the auto getting too tall in the EnF. I will have to re-read up on my genetics to see what should be the shorter plant, but by name alone I am leaning toward smurfberry or massive midget. Auto Pounder with Cheese sounds tall. Maybe she'll go in the soil.

Thoughts, concerns, questions?

Thanks everybody your input is much appreciated and will be weighed heavily before I make any decisions;)

I'm not familiar with any of those auto strains, so my advice would be pointless.

However I can say that the the EnF will definitely outgrow anything you put in soil by a matter of weeks!

What height are you working with?

The tent is 7' Tall. I read up on all the strains and even if they grow to their outdoor height, I should still be fine. If they grow taller than that, I'll have to get creative. :)

All of the stains grow to pretty much the same height, though there are one or two that should stand about a foot taller than the others.

I think I wont know for sure what strains I'll go with until I'm ready to plant.

Speaking of that it'll still be a while. My last auto, I'm guessing still has another two to three weeks left. I thought she was a 8-10 week strains, but she is more like 14-16. However, I will have a few more flood and drain kits arrive on Wednesday so I can get back to setting up and testing the system. Hopefully I don't break it this time;)

Oh man, I wish I had 7' after equip and pots.

With my initial setup, I've got 3.4-4' I am sourcing a shorter res. Tall enough for the pump, short enough to drain, large enough to hold enough water. I may have found one. Just gotta see if I can talk my boss out of it :)

I believe it's shorter than the 14gal Rubbermaid and it's much stronger, the lid is definitely stronger. Food grade plastic. It's white though. So a careful paint job will be in order, maybe a whole bunch of gorilla tape. If I can get one of these for a res, it'll save me a solid 5".

It may involve more res changes or topping off, but at this point I'm still really into it, so needing to be involved doesn't bum me out. Someday I'll be doing this in a basement and have all the room I need to set things up right and really get it dialed in. For now, it's just "make it happen"

I'm also looking for some sort of very shot stool or platform, something above the water level, but below the top of the res, that the pots can sit on and still drain. If I think hard enough, add a little luck, I should be able to get close to 5.5-6' It's a little ways off, but I believe doable.

It's going to be a very fun and interesting experiment. I am really excited about it and am getting antsy for my current grow to finish. just a couple weeks to go:)

Hey everybody!

So I have been thinking a lot about this grow, and I a thinking of getting a clone of Obama Kush from my buddy for my photo strain. I have heard that kush aren't the biggest yielders, and it feels true judging by how rare it is Purple or OG come around. So I may not get as much weed as I could from another strain.

That being said, we've all seen the uberplant that is S1ingblades OG Kush, so who knows.

I think I will go with that and save the Tijuana seed for another season....

Well.......

Then I'll have to rename the journal, and that's a whole thing. Coming up with a new name for the thread, and asking one of the wonderful mods to take time out of their busy mag running lives to change the title.

I know what I'll do!

This is the interactive portion of this journal......

What do you guys think??

I pose this question early on 2/12/14. Voting will stop being counted in one week at midnight 2/19/14

Informal Pole:

Should SweetLeef stay Muy Loco, or should he Yes We Can this biz?

Oh man. I was going to say leave it, but then you "Yes We Can"ned and the headline, "Yes We Can: The story of Obama Llama and his Kush" popped into my brain.

Now I think you might need to change it. :laughtwo:

:rofl: I like it Dres!

That's 1 for Change:)

Subbed late, but here ! :)

Nonsense! This thread hasn't even started yet! Glad you are here, Light! It's gonna be a fun one, as I have no idea what I'm doing :laughtwo:

Oh man. I was going to say leave it, but then you "Yes We Can"ned and the headline, "Yes We Can: The story of Obama Llama and his Kush" popped into my brain.

Now I think you might need to change it. :laughtwo:
Haha what she said :laughtwo:

Hello one and all!

Received the flood and drain kits yesterday. The GF and I decided to go out last night for VD day so I didn't get to do much yesterday. So that's the plan for tonight. Testing. And a picture update in my other journal:)

Hope all is good and sticky green in your world!

green and sticky Is how we like it Happy Freeweed day Sweet and a Chronic Weekend to ya man :thumb:
waiting on the pics of the new setup

Alrighty Happy Sativaday Sweet hope you had a fun night :thumb:

A fun night, indeed! I hope you had a fun night as well, mi amigo!

Anywho, I woke up this morning to a very nice surprise! The amazingly generous and knowledgeable LightAddict, has offered to gift me the Scientific Soil from his POTY prize package! I am blown away by the generosity, and very excited to try it out. In fact, I'll use the Science-dirt for this very journal! I have the TGA Supersoil under my belt, love it and will be back for sure. But there is no reason not to give something else a try. Especially another complete soil :)

Really excited and very grateful, Light! Thank you very much!

wow good for you man LA is a very nice dude
for me well I passed out kinda early lol got up like 3:30 am for a bit then went back to sleep lol
but it was a good night cause I slept well :rofl:

wow good for you man LA is a very nice dude
for me well I passed out kinda early lol got up like 3:30 am for a bit then went back to sleep lol
but it was a good night cause I slept well :rofl:

Glad you got some sleep, brother!

Happy Skunkday to you Sweet :thumb: hope your having a great day its gloomy here again today

Back
Top Bottom