TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Re: TassieDevil's Indoor DIY Bagseed WhatTheFluxing Learning Curve-Stage1

Thanks Grizz, Skunny, Sphnx ...um yes...36 hours...I know the plants are all moved about and all...but it's easy to see who's who and how much they have grown. :)

before

DSCF33862.JPG

after 36h

DSCF33902.JPG

There's a difference for sure! Man those look so healthy! +reps!

bOTH HANDs ache cant ype.

have to heat the box up! :0

DSCF34041.JPG

DSCF3407.JPG

thats all 4 now

Duuude more growth. What ppm's are the feedings at?

Parts Per Million. I'd highly suggest getting a ppm meter. That way you know exactly how much they are getting. It's better for feeding regiments.

So beautifully symmetrical :circle-of-love:

I think they're pretty too :)

seasol is like liquid gold in my back yard tassie i love the shit :)

I think it's highly under rated indica...it's been the foundation of a lot...well lets say 30 years of gardening! :)

Thanks for dropping by guys...there's more coming...I gotta do certain things when the family aint around...that's tomorrow, so there'll be new stuff tomorrow. :)

Week3 Day 20

Ok so overnight external air temp around 4C 39.2F , snow down to 1100m

So it's cold, and there just aint much I could do about it. Everyone is good. I think I need to warm the box a bit...that's today :)

DSCF34131.JPG

yeah 13 is too cold. Try to bring it up to 23-25C if you can :)

Happy 7:58 PM Tassie. I had a bit of catching up to do!

Week 3 Day 18 and 1/2

Hello Sphnx, thanks for joining in, and the support mate :)

So I'm a little late...been doing stuff :)

Temp new cab prep, old lid slightly modified with a hammer.... and voila!

The bottom of the cab has a 7x7" hole in it...cabling and airflow run in and out from under, and the 50mm SuperHard foam there on the bottom is spaced up on blocks so that convection for the moment will pull air in. Seal around the door, some foam....oh the foam

...now people always say to me...why do you keep all this packaging.....I don't tell em, but I've alway's got an idea in mind :)

Looks like you put the foam to good use! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I really like your ingenuity and your plants seem to really like it too!!

:Namaste:

Ha, had to check. I was in bunnings the other day and grabbed some fertiliser-concentrate, yep seasol, lol.

Hey Catman, hey Grizz

Now, Catman...did you give zencat a scratch under the chin for me? It's very important!

Seasol...I've got the complete plant food. Woollies had the 1 litre spray bottle on special for $5.89. I had a pocket full of change for milk...and enough for that too! It retails for 24.95 in the hardware...last one...just happened to be day 3 or 4 before I started the journal :)

Overnight temps stable at 20C and 40%. Better than before, with a last minute 'lift'...more lights n stuff coming, and I can plug the vent at the back...raise it more...there's more to be done....read the stage 1 disclaimer :)

DSCF3414r.jpg

DSCF34201.JPG

I've started getting real size anxiety since having Catman, Sphnx, Macca around....In an effort to make myself feel better, I'll

LL1 DAY 20 = 18 days above ground
LL2 DAY 20 = 17 days above ground
LL3 DAY 20 = 16 days above ground
LL4 DAY 20 = 16 days above ground
O1 DAY 20 = 14.5 days above ground
O2 DAY 20 = 14 days above ground
O3 DAY 20 = 13.5 days above ground

still doesn't look any better....yours are all bigger than mine :(

...so I'm on to justification now...

Day 2 I dropped the seedling tray destroying the first 8....I didnt mention that ...
Day 4 I dropped the 2l jug of water onto the seedling tray dislodging all seedlings LL1-4 survived. I re-potted everything into larger pots early...earlier, wrong pots...see possums about that!... in an effort to put some weight in the box and size of pot so everything wasn't so bloody fiddly for my f'n hands. :) (grimace emoticon), and dropped 4 new O's...of which 3 germinated properly and now live :)

...and we haven't had a suitably warm and moist box the entire time...
...I know how they feel :) ...not sure I should be smiling...

I think the main thing is everyone is looking healthy :)
...sounds like that saying...doesn't matter the size of the dog...:)

It's 4am early, I'm rambling have a good night northerners! :)

Stop feeling inferior about your plants dude, they're frickin amazing :)

Think I should stop now? :)

Ok, they're not ideal situations...and they are looking nice n healthy...ok I'll stop now...I think...maybe.... :)

Thanks mate...I know roughly where these would be if they had the old box, and they're say some 7-8 days behind in growth and at least 2 weeks behind the season. So that's 3-4 weeks behind, so my expectation is a bit high considering...sniff...

they're perty anyhows :)

Back
Top Bottom