The 420fied Plan

420fied: I'm going to be here like class everypost you do. I think that if i can find the elements that you are working with then i will be trying it myself at the same time, hopefully i can if not then i will be stoked to watch you do it. Class starts when you get back, got my pen and paper ready teach.Enjoy your vaca its well deserved, I'm sure everyone here would agree.

Hey everyone,

I apologize for the slacking lately. I'll be going on Vacation during the first week of November so I'll be out of town. When I get back I will immediately begin the process of starting the Auto that I'm going to breed with.

I want to send a HUGE 'thank you' to WheeloFortune for his advice, etc. I appreciate all of the feedback that everyone has provided to this point.

I'm not sure if I'll use CS or STS to make my fem'd seeds yet. Thanks to WOF, I have the opportunity to use either. I'll decide when I return.

I just wanted to give you all an update. Look for this journal to get really serious around the middle of November.

Peace and Harmony

Well enjoy your time off 420fied.

Man! I can't believe I'm so behind on this thread :-(. Betta late then never. I like your Business Plan approach. Thanks for doing this and have a safe and great vacation. :)

:popcorn:pulling a chair up on this one remember the old days growing outdoors was great mountains in the east grow some mighty fine smoke.. hope you pull this off im excited to see what happens

Hello all.....

I'm back from a nice long vacation and the 420fied plan is going to get moving. Gimme a couple days to get my bearings and then I'll start documenting the process. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

Hey glad your back. Glad you had the time to relax.
I think we're all still waiting here for the fun. :ganjamon:

420fied; the man the myth the legend is back in an all new sequel to his first feature film "Aero/Nft ScrOG". With one grow, one season, 100 thousand+ dollars on the line. Will he pull it off.... Starring 420FIED, Autoflowering, STS, Breeding, Setting the Plot and Still more to come..

WELCOME BACK BROTHER !!

He's back. Nice to have you back and hope you are nice and relaxed from you vacation. And am looking forward to you getting back to work so I can follow along. + rep

Glad to have you back 420FIED.. Man, this is going to be an epic grow season. I've been waiting patiently to see this. It's completely doable, just careful planning and alota work, +reps for just the idea alone. You ispired me to do some auto's myself 420fied. Between YOU and W.O.F I gotta try some this next season as well. Got my pen and pencil ready. Its time to go to school..

Back
Top Bottom