The Battle - Indica vs Sativa

:thumb:

Time to get the ball rolling on this journal.

Outdoors -

I'm going to have another go at some outdoor plants this summer season. Three auto anubis from Pyramid seeds and a regular afghani. These plants are going to be grown in pots containing a mixture of soil and coco for ease and simplicity. The grow space is a small lean too greenhouse with only glass in the roof.

I plan on moving the plants around to 'follow the sun' since the greenhouse is positioned in such a way that there is a large oak tree that blocks the sun from approx 11am to say 3pm. The roof of the greenhouse will provide shelter from the worst of the rain towards the end of the summer ;)

Afghani has been outside for a four or five days so far, auto's are going out in the next couple of days

IMG_2633_1_.JPG
IMG_2634_1_.JPG
IMG_2635_1_.JPG

Indoors

Struggling with really low humidity indoors, typical since it's sitting around 70% outdoors and a steady 22 - 26 degrees during the day lol. The low humidity seems to be slowing the indoor plants, might have to start misting them ;)

Auto tutankhamon is the oldest of the auto's. I topped her a couple of days ago - she has shown some female preflowers since then :):)

IMG_2638_1_.JPG

A bit of an overall

IMG_2636_1_.JPG

OG Kush was FIM'd at the weekend ;)

IMG_2639_1_.JPG

Delicious candy is very slow on the uptake

IMG_2637_1_.JPG

What side of the house is your greenhouse on? They are supposed to be on the south side to get the most sun possible. Just a little heads up on that.

Your little girls are looking happy as can be though. :thumb:

Thanks Bud!

Our house sits up on a hill, with a sloping field down front - facing due south ;) It gets all the sun, just not where the greenhouse is lol. The greenhouse is leaning too the garage facing due south, gets sun all day when the oak tree isn't in leaf. Shame it's such a nice tree or I would have it for firewood :biglaugh::biglaugh:

IMG_2640_1_.JPG

I thought exactly the same thing :) That and no neighbours by the looks of things, what a beautiful place

We really are lucky to live where we do.

Shame it's only a rented property lol. Nearest neighbour is roughly two miles away. Although we do get sheep and cows in the field to the front now and again ;)

I've increased the frequency of watering / feeding and ensured there is roughly 10% run off from the medium. So far the RH is sitting at 65% - 75% which is much more acceptable than the 30% - 45% we had before.

Auto Tutankhamon, she is still vegging away, no sign of stretch yet ;)

IMG_2645_1_.JPG

Topped the two little auto Anubis this morning

IMG_2646_1_.JPG

Growth in the garden is coming along well, I think I will give them another couple of weeks under the 250 watt HPS before switching back to the 600 watt HPS.

I'm going to invest in an air cooled system as my ballast and fixture are getting a bit past their best. Four years ain't all bad for a magnetic ballast ;). Toying with the idea of buying LED but finding it really hard to move away from the HPS. Hmm... :hmmmm::hmmmm:

The Outdoor Trio

IMG_2648_1_.JPG
IMG_2650_1_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom