The Flavored Cannabis Project

Im here anyway mate, brain fart or not :laugh:

I'm interested in trying this out. I will see if missus Squiggle will let me attempt it on her white widow. The others we've got growing have their own unique smell and taste which I don't want to spoil, the blue berry and sour diesel.
So the white widow is the perfect candidate. I will keep you updated.
If not, I will just pop another seed and use that.
So,, I'm in:thumb:

i'm pretty sure it's more relevant to soils. the ppm of an extract would have to be pretty extreme in hydro. i can see it interfering with other stuff.

Bluter - That’s an area that I don’t grasp well, so it’s great to have your input. So hempy & dwc are out. What about coco? Isn’t Nutty running all kinds of organic home brew ferts in coco & how is that tolerated? Guess it’s because the coco has runoff whereas the reservoir of hemoy & hydro formats turns to funk from bacteria if not kept sterile?

Dang @MrSauga , where you at ? I want to hear what this might do to NPK, pH, etc. I'm pretty sure he'll know. I'd hate to buy extracts & find out they throw things way out of whack. I'd like to take my Cherry on Top & add both Cherry & Cotton Candy extracts to it to see what happens. Possibly create a "Jolly Rancher Flavored Bud".

great questions Buds all above my pay grade, jolly rancher huh? count me in

confident I’m going to say this often…… I have no clue what to expect.

I have read that essential oils do not contain nutrients, but that was written towards a human food perspective, hope the same translates to our purposes

if it helps have some essential oils on hand, could do ppm test on my water then see what a few drops of oil does to the numbers, if it’s not too bad then I can jump to one mil per gallon, guess its pretty concentrated stuff tho

GH and I'm not sure whom else actually makes a few products that are supposed to help. I know this isn't quite what you had in mind. But might be a good starting point for figuring other ways out?
Screenshot_20210620-224910_Amazon Shopping.jpg

that’s fantastic Rexer

hmmm - this is from an old msds sheet magnesium sulfate, potassium sulfate, and non-plant food ingredients (sugar, malt extract and molasses).

suspect many are tweaking PK, sugars and carbs, might help to scope for ingredient list or reverse side label as you surf

ahh there it is - infused with pineapple essence…….

I wonder if it's safe to add things like this to your feed or to use as a foliar spray ?
41od9jypwFL.jpg
41xRa6q4e0L.jpg
51ip-zg9SeL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
51kJBGPJN9L._SL1200_.jpg
61aR7MUcKCL._SL1500_.jpg
61CHJmF1K1L._SL1200_.jpg
71A6qGn1eYL._SL1500_.jpg
81I43-cMxrL._SL1500_.jpg
71iyn6eJcjS._SL1500_.jpg

A few flavoring ideas for those interested in this experiment.
OMG you have to try the Blueberry.
I love my Blueberry its the only strain that gives me the giggles.
Taste is great but not really like Blueberry.
Yum yum. Hehe.
Bill

You could play it safe (for the plant) and toss a couple of Altoids or tic-tacs in with your weed while it's curing...
Or do a bud wash in flavored water...

Or not... :cheesygrinsmiley:

in the late 80's to mid 90's there was a "cherry" additive running around. was for hydro. can't remember the name. my cousin tried running it. they sold it at head shops before true hydro growing shops.

today's products like terpinator sorta remind of that. pretty much all of those old things turned out to be watered out molasses.

GH and I'm not sure whom else actually makes a few products that are supposed to help. I know this isn't quite what you had in mind. But might be a good starting point for figuring other ways out?
Screenshot_20210620-224910_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I use to use the Fruit & Fusion flavor from GH & it does enhance the smoke a little.

Back
Top Bottom