The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

My test seed. (While I wait for my ordered seeds)
Put in soil 10/21. Watered once. Haven't watered in 11 days and still isn't asking for water.
Temps at night as low as 51-60 degrees Fahrenheit. Daytime 65-70
Been purposely seeing what she can handle.
Bonza said they're sending me another seed so I will prob wait till it arrives before I germinate the seeds for this dwc grow. Just wanted to share my test seed/plant. Might let it grow.
420-magazine-mobile1565305923.jpg

Ok here we go. But first a word about Bonza seeds. They sent me one seed. They replaced the cracked one . I figured and hoped they'd send a free seed or two. But nope. Oh well...
So I put three Incredible Bulk fem and two gorilla glue into rapid rooters a bit ago. Will post pics when I move to the hydroton. Hopefully about 3-5 days

Ok here we go. But first a word about Bonza seeds. They sent me one seed. They replaced the cracked one . I figured and hoped they'd send a free seed or two. But nope. Oh well...
So I put three Incredible Bulk fem and two gorilla glue into rapid rooters a bit ago. Will post pics when I move to the hydroton. Hopefully about 3-5 days
They sent me a wrong seed and gave me store credit for the next order. Lol there Isn't gonna be a next order

Hey Germinator! Nice to meet ya! Pulling up a chair for this one for sure! I too am growing a Dr. Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk from Bonza that I just started. Super curious to see how yours turn out!! Mine is a mutant - check her out; early veg. It's almost as if she self-topped...

IB_Mutant.png

Still getting my room setup. This is what I got so far. Nothing fancy. I'am on a tight budget. Might put actual Mylar up.
The girl is my test plant/seed. (Bubblegum Funk seed from last years grow.) I couldn't believe how rooted it was before transplanting into this pot today. Almost root bound.
Just waiting for seeds to pop up in the rapid rooters.
420-magazine-mobile1260382164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1661900622.jpg

Hey hows it going? Let me introduce myself. My name is cultivator and ive been journalling and participating in this forum for around 8 years now. Ive probs grown maybe 1200-1500 increcible bulk from seed. It was real popular for a while in the UK mostly because of good marketing. And i was suckered into that also but part of my sucvess of a grower is listening to what the market wants at a particular time and accomodating that.

The Bulk is fairly easy to grow to be honest but you need to take it to 9 weeks. 7 is highly optimistic at best, if not completely misleading. Even in dwc you would struggle to bring it down at 7 weeks with any real weight or quality.

Having said that its a nice weed to grow, it has a really lovely citrusy orange smell. It reminds me of my orange orchard at home in the late autumn early winter. Really beautiful scent to it, unfortunately you lose that essence in the drying and curing process, it changes alot.

Be careful for bud rot, these buds done well will get dense dense dense and big which is always a prob if humidity is even slightly out or if air flow isnt optimal. I cant stress enough how important it is to get that air moving in the canopy. 1 oscillating fan isnt going to cut it. You need to really prune the lower 1/3 of the plant for best results, get a fan at the top of dwc buckets blowing through the stema and at least 1 blasting the canopy. Finally bend bend bend, this strain can take it but dont waste valuable time by topping.

Hope this info helps you out. I rarely folliw any journals to be honest as im mega busy dude and like to just focus on my own journals. From time to time i help outnin the faq section when i have free time.

I actually have an Incredible Bulk plant in the POTM contest if you want to see what you might get. I just saw you were growing this strain on the journals wall and thought it be give to give my 2 cents. I will float about if you like, i have a lot of dwc and hydro grow experience so hit me up if you get stuck with anything. Gòod luck...

Heres a few pics of some bulk....

20160702_214001.jpg

20160702_195443.jpg

20160523_180529.jpg

20160523_180525.jpg

20160523_122600.jpg

20160523_122543.jpg

20160523_180551.jpg

IMG_20160328_092221.jpg

20160328_091759.jpg

20160315_214541.jpg

20160229_205230.jpg

Day three and I see seedlings. No roots yet but I figured why not go ahead and put into the hydroton before roots appear. Therefore not having to worry about damaging roots. I know I'll have to top water a bit. Hope I didn't make a mistake. Looks like all three Incredible Bulk will germinate. Here's one pic. Nothing great. I still have them covered with plastic to hold moisture in.
420-magazine-mobile1923565816.jpg

If i was u i would of waited a week but lets c how it goes

I did it at five days last time with only a small root showing and they did fine. I am almost certain they'll be fine. If you think about it what's the difference between Setting in a tray or in hydroton? I just have to make sure they don't dry out. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom